Pre DCnu Val Armorr Vs Wally West Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zps48a227f6.jpg

Can Val Armorr block Wally West's Infinite Mass Punch?
Not a battle.
One attempt.
Val gets time to mentally prepare himself, Wally gets the distance needed to build up the power for the IMP.
Martian Manhunter gives both a simultaneous mental "GO". Wally's not going for a kill here, this is a test of speed/skill.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113933/3120350-character_bio_576_flash.jpg

psycho gundam
Technically, the punch should be faster than the information of the being sent to KK's brain and then the output information to his muscles. Martian manhunter might as well have mind raped KK

riv6672
Agree.
But Val is such an awesome ringer. He gets great respect on the forum.
I'm really hoping to see how he does in this.

DarkSaint85
Val can brace himself for the punch?

In certain circles, that makes him truly indestructible!!!

riv6672
He can prep himself for the punch. If that includes bracing, then i suppose he would brace himself.

Delta1938
This is essentially the Pre-CRISIS Karate Kid who did some whacky stuff. So I would have to say yes, he could. Odds of him pulling it off? That's another question.

Henry_Pym
...Flash bathes the speed force in Val's blood

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
He gets great respect on the forum.

He gets a bit too much, actually. You can throw dozens of elite MAs at him at the same time (and I'm talking above Batman/Cap level) and people will still support KK.

riv6672
^^^Thats certainly a valid opinion on your part.
I have the same concerning a few characters on KMC.
Val isnt in several concurrent threads at any given time, though, so at least there's that.

Originally posted by Delta1938
This is essentially the Pre-CRISIS Karate Kid who did some whacky stuff. So I would have to say yes, he could. Odds of him pulling it off? That's another question.
Thats what i was thinking/wondering.

Mindset
Flash is faster than the speed of karate.

Delta1938
Linda must be immensely unsatisfied. Being the fastest man alive isn't always a good thing.

long pig
Originally posted by Mindset
Flash is faster than the speed of karate.
Nothing is faster than the speed of kah-rah-tay!

riv6672
Thats Ca-razy.

Mindset
Originally posted by long pig
Nothing is faster than the speed of kah-rah-tay! Iron Fist's fists are.

They are at least double karate speeds.

riv6672
Not karate KID karate speed, surely.

beatboks
Originally posted by Delta1938

Well that sort of depends on WHEN pre Nu52 your talking about. Post Infinite Crisis the LoSH continuity was reset to ore COIE. It also maintained pre COIE for a while after COIE. There was howver a period from the early 90's to 2006 where Val wasnt pre COIE levels.

If we're talking the times he was then he's already bested two members of the Flash family at once, the Tornado twins (Barry Allen's grand kids). Though they never did IMPs.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
Not karate KID karate speed, surely.

Meanwhile, you have stuff like a mere Robin beating on KK and some flying chick simultaneously in the animation. Or Robin helping him defeat an opponent KK couldn't do shit to in old books.

KK is a god only on the message boards. In comics, he ends up with worse-than-Rihanna's face after Batman him him two times in that pretty mug.

riv6672
^^^context<funny!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.