Most deceptive non force sensitives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
I am finishing up the Force Heretic trilogy, and After reading about Nom Anor and his Heretic cult am interested in other deceivers. In SW what or who are the most deceptive/cunning non force sensitives you've read about. Who did they trick to gain power , or what decisions did they make that completely shifted a situation to their benefit? Could they even deceive force users?

ILS
Theron Shan, Prince Xizor, Boba Fett come to mind initially.

Emperordmb
The four royal guardsmen are pretty good.

I'd imagine Cipher 9, Voidhound, Han Solo, and any changling too

|King Joker|
Lando because he's Lando.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by carthage
I am finishing up the Force Heretic trilogy, and After reading about Nom Anor and his Heretic cult am interested in other deceivers. In SW what or who are the most deceptive/cunning non force sensitives you've read about. Who did they trick to gain power , or what decisions did they make that completely shifted a situation to their benefit? Could they even deceive force users?
Zhan thrawn... a lot of nemoidians....
A lot of hutt.
A lot of black sun leadership members....

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Lando because he's Lando.

thumb up

There's also Granta Omega, and Jenna Zan Arbor maybe?

Also...

Tarkin!

Q99
Demagol, from KotoR comic.

If you've read it, you know what he did smile

He pretended to be another Mandalorian, Rohlan, for most of the series, playing the main character including the Jedi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.