Count Dooku/Asajj Ventress vs. Darth Nyriss/Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Sabers only

Round 2: Force fight

Round 3: All out

Battle takes place in the Citadel on Upkezar

carthage
no one??

EmperorSidious2
Is this FE malgus or deceived malgus

carthage
FE Malgus

but the field is a darkside nexus

Nephthys
Team 2.

Malgus > Dooku
Nyriss > Ventress

carthage
Even with his amp? With Dooku's amp in Dark Rendezvous he was easily Yoda tier in speed and ragdolled Ventress with a gesture.

Nephthys
Malgus would be amped by the same amount, I don't see how it matters. Without an amp Malgus was ragdolling the Swtor strike team and has performed better feats than Dooku has without an amp.

Dooku would beat him in sabers, maybe, but Nyriss would beat Ventress too so there's still some parity there.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
and ragdolled Ventress with a gesture. Dooku sort of does that even without a nexus pretty regularly, tbh.

SunRazer
Sabers is in team 1's favor. Force, the opposite direction. All-out... probably team 2. Ventress is just a weak link in the Force.

EmperorSidious2
See with a nexus dooku definitely has more knowledge of the force possibly with Nyriss having her sorcery. However in terms of sabers dooku and vemtress get the edge as dooku was Able to hurt gods with a vjun amp. However while I personally believe dooku to be better than everyone here in the force but vemtress is to much of a weak link and Nyriss could overpower her before dooku could take down malgus.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2 comfortably.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Team 2 comfortably.

I can't see it being comfortable. I understand your devotion to old republic Jedi and with but you have to admit that this won't be comfortable this will be rather close and intense. Team 1 definitely wins sabers. Force fight, dooku can give malgus trouble and actually win but not before Nyriss kills ventress.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
I can't see it being comfortable. I understand your devotion to old republic Jedi and with but you have to admit that this won't be comfortable this will be rather close and intense.

Practically everyone has tried this line of Legend... on SWTOR forums too, it never works.

Legend. Nyriss Vs ventress thoughts?

Syndicate
Originally posted by carthage
Round 1: Sabers only

Round 2: Force fight

Round 3: All out

Battle takes place in the Citadel on Upkezar

R1: Team 1.

R2: Malgus force feats?

R3: Should be team 1...

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
I can't see it being comfortable. I understand your devotion to old republic Jedi and with but you have to admit that this won't be comfortable this will be rather close and intense. Team 1 definitely wins sabers. Force fight, dooku can give malgus trouble and actually win but not before Nyriss kills ventress.
My devotion does not clouds my judgement.

You think that Asajj Ventress holds a candle to anybody in Team 2? Count Dooku cannot save her @ss in this contest, any member of Team 2 will preoccupy him until Ventress is knocked out and then Dooku will be steamrolled.

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Practically everyone has tried this line of Legend... on SWTOR forums too, it never works.

Legend. Nyriss Vs ventress thoughts?
I am always open to reason and logic but arguments should be realistic and well-grounded.

Nyriss defeated Lord Scourge and Meetra Surik simultaneously and you are asking about my thoughts? blink

Nyriss will literally humiliate Ventress.

McP
Dooku>= Malgus >>> Nyriss, Ventress is outclassed. Team 2.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
My devotion does not clouds my judgement.

You think that Asajj Ventress holds a candle to anybody in Team 2? Count Dooku cannot save her @ss in this contest, any member of Team 2 will preoccupy him until Ventress is knocked out and then Dooku will be steamrolled.

I am always open to reason and logic but arguments should be realistic and well-grounded.

Nyriss defeated Lord Scourge and Meetra Surik simultaneously and you are asking about my thoughts? blink

Nyriss will literally humiliate Ventress.

I'm not arguing that ventress can hold her own at least not for long, however this isn't going to easy for team malgus is all I'm saying.

Lord Stark
Ventress dies rather quickly to either Nyriss or Malgus. Dooku then dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.