God of War Wonder Woman Vs Death Seed Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsp8vucjmo.jpg

To the death.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsdvnbool6.jpg

DarkSaint85
Despite being a god, gods can die.

Sentry? Seems beyond that.

riv6672
That bounder.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sentry can't die, he wins by default. WW makes him work for it though.

Board Walker
Gow ww was above trans level, and dc goda cannot die unless their concept ceases.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Board Walker
Gow ww was above trans level, and dc goda cannot die unless their concept ceases.

How did WW become the Goddess of War?

SquallX
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How did WW become the Goddess of War?

She killed War in her book and was given the mantle by Apollo after he decreed himself King Of The Gods.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SquallX
She killed War in her book and was given the mantle by Apollo after he decreed himself King Of The Gods.

I need BW to answer.

Stoic
I need BW to answer.

LOL

riv6672
Uh...okay. stick out tongue

SquallX
I need BW to answer.

Gotcha.

riv6672
Oddly specific.

Sin I AM

Zeus dead?

ghostman
she got some tig ole' bitties.

riv6672
^^^so physically, she's remained unchanged.

SquallX
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Zeus dead?

Naw, Zeus got bored with the whole Imortality thing and just left.

The story line was pretty good. WW had one of the most solid story telling in the new 52 for a good while.

riv6672
Yes, it was pretty solid.

Sin I AM

The story line was pretty good. WW had one of the most solid story telling in the new 52 for a good while.

Really? Gotta check that out. Been staying away from marvel n dc lately trying to catch up on different shit. Been reading alotta crossgen n darkhorse

riv6672
Getting away from the big 2 is good every now and then.

deathslash

The story line was pretty good. WW had one of the most solid story telling in the new 52 for a good while. that's the story with the firstborn right? The one where orion constantly got jobbed out?

KingD19
A lot of independent comics turn out to be amazing.

I mainly read Marvel and Image, but I found one comic about how all the prevalent royal families in the world had super powers and basically had a peace pact because if they fought they'd destroy the planet.

SquallX
Originally posted by deathslash
that's the story with the firstborn right? The one where orion constantly got jobbed out?

He didn't jobbed that much.

He fought Diana and Superman all to a stand still, but he did lose to the FB.

SquallX
Originally posted by KingD19
A lot of independent comics turn out to be amazing.

I mainly read Marvel and Image, but I found one comic about how all the prevalent royal families in the world had super powers and basically had a peace pact because if they fought they'd destroy the planet.

Small companies do put out some pretty good comics. Right now, am back to reading Buffy/Angel from dark horse.

Also, what's the name of that comic?

riv6672
Not sure on the name, sorry.

I do agree on small companies putting out good comics.
They have the ability to give different types of books a chance to find an audience, as opposed to the big 2, which cancel books with alarming regularity that have small but dedicated followings.
I understand why of course, but, i've never liked it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.