Zannah and Nyriss vs. Mara Jade and Jaina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
The ladies duke it out.

* Nyriss retains her DS nexus feats

Setting: Endor forests

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

Raptor22
Mara and Jaina

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

carthage
NJO Ladies

Jaina is more skilled than Nyriss and has better force feats than just lightning, and Mara resisted Joruus's mental attacks in The Last Command. She's also more skilled than Zannah

They take both rounds

Nephthys
Team 1. Zannah beats Jaina as established over and over and Nyriss beats Mara.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
Zannah beats Jaina as established over and over
By who?

Nephthys
*whom

There have been a few threads.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1

Stigma
*whom
So salty. erm

BTW English is my second language. Let me know when you speak fluent Polish thumb up

LOL that's pretty weak, even for you.

Nephthys
Whatever, I've played the Witcher.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Stigma
BTW English is my second language. Let me know when you speak fluent Polish thumb up
Bane umiera.

Stigma
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Bane umiera.
Bro, that's ... just perfect. Dziekuje thumb up

SunRazer
Team 2.

carthage
*whom

Jaina resisted UnUTHUL's telepathic attacks in all three Dark Nest books, she utterly outclasses Zannah in every aspect of combat. She'd destroy her in a duel and succeed where Bane failed thumb up

SunRazer
Not only does Jaina have a pretty resolved character, but her telepathic resistance is beyond what Zannah could hope to break with her Sorcery.

Jaina is both more skilled and physically superior to Zannah, and her unorthodox form would aid her in breaking Zannah's Soresu.

Jaina wins every time. Zannah just has no way of winning.

McP
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Bane umiera.

Nieźle!

Nephthys
Jaina doesn't have any telepathic resistance that I'm aware of. All of the feats brought up for her were revealed to be lies. Not that Zannah uses telepathy.

SunRazer
Telepathic resistance does relate to defense against any mental attack, including Sorcery. And what feats were brought up for her?

Nephthys
Not really, you resist Zannah's attack through sheer will and purity of spirit. Jaina has a ****megaton of angst and trauma for Zannah to draw on. She should be vulnerable.

Resisting Abeloth, which never happened. Something about a nexus. Jaina has a few decent telepathy feats, but she can't resist Zannah.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Zannah have the raw power and skill to contend with any opponent on equal footing, if not better. Same is true for Darth Nyriss. In-fact, Nyriss might be the most competent swordsman in this contest.

Moreover, Team 1 members are powerful Sith Sorcerers and have both conventional and non-conventional Force abilities to boot.

I am willing to acknowledge the possibility that this is a good fight for either Team in a neutral setting. However, Team 1 would have decisive edge in a setting strong in the Dark Side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.