Ultron/Zod vs. Kurse/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Adam Grimes
Zod solos. Maybe using Ultron as a club.

Henry_Pym
Thor kills Zod with a headbutt.

Kurse manhandles Ultron.

carthage
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Zod solos. Maybe using Ultron as a club.

How is Zod soloing a guy that can toss Mjolnir and physically ragdoll Thor?

wakkawakkawakka
Ultron was also able to manhandle Thor for a bit so that's something right?

Zack M
Team Zod.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carthage
How is Zod soloing a guy that can toss Mjolnir and physically ragdoll Thor? By virtue of being vastly stronger than Thor and vastly faster than both Thor and Kurse?

Silent Master
Barring flight speed, Zod didn't appear to be very fast.

Henry_Pym
We also saw the speed of Mjoinir in Thor 2. It flew into orbit and around London chasing Thor. The only way to think Zod is stronger than Thor is to ignore the end of avengers 2

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Silent Master
Barring flight speed, Zod didn't appear to be very fast. Yeah?
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
We also saw the speed of Mjoinir in Thor 2. It flew into orbit and around London chasing Thor. The only way to think Zod is stronger than Thor is to ignore the end of avengers 2 What are you talking about?

Silent Master
OK?

playa1258
Team 2 because Ultron is a joke. Zod could beat either one on one but not two on one.

Henry_Pym
Yeah?
What are you talking about? I think you need to see the movies before speaking.

Adam Grimes
I think you need to see the movies before speaking. Will you answer the question, Dodge Dodgers?

ares834
Zod solos.

Henry_Pym
Will you answer the question, Dodge Dodgers? you need me to tell you the endings to Avengers 2 and Thor: the Dark World? Ok

Avengers 2 spoilers:
Thor destroys an entire city with a single hammer strike

Thor 2 spoilers: (not sure if it needs tags laughing out loud )
while fighting between dimensions Thor is trying to retrieve Mjoinir, during one scene it flys into low orbit so fast it creates a flaming corona, and when returning to earth it creates a shockwave shattering the windows of a skyscraper.

You're welcome.

Adam Grimes
That was a lightning ft not striking power, and you're going to argue that as the character's average?

And how the hell is that going to help him to win? Did he beat Ultron, Tony, Hulk or Kurse with that?

I'm pretty sure Clark and Zod got back from the atmosphere in less time.

Time-Immemorial
Zod solos and this thread sucks.

juggerman
Avengers 2 spoilers:

laughing out loud

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by juggerman
laughing out loud ?Originally posted by Adam Grimes
That was a lightning ft not striking power, and you're going to argue that as the character's average?

And how the hell is that going to help him to win? Did he beat Ultron, Tony, Hulk or Kurse with that?

I'm pretty sure Clark and Zod got back from the atmosphere in less time. ...a lightning feat? That's a new level of denial.

Adam Grimes
Lol at you accusing me of not watching the movie and then pulling this one out.

juggerman
?

You know

Henry_Pym
Lol at you accusing me of not watching the movie and then pulling this one out. you needed me to tell you the endings... That's about basic "didn't see it" fare. Lightning power lol.Originally posted by juggerman
You know oh, sorry I'll let your mom know you need to be changed. Wouldn't want our big boy getting a rash.

Adam Grimes
you needed me to tell you the endings... That's about basic "didn't see it" fare. Lightning power lol. https://i.imgur.com/xpMYqHb.gif

Watch the movie.

juggerman
oh, sorry I'll let your mom know you need to be changed. Wouldn't want our big boy getting a rash.

Wow right into to childishness I see. Very defensive laughing

Henry_Pym
https://i.imgur.com/xpMYqHb.gif

Watch the movie. Gifs? Well I guess you come from the past. Explains why you didn't know the movies. Originally posted by juggerman
Wow right into to childishness I see. Very defensive laughing I guess your mom was too late, the buthurt already set in.

Adam Grimes
Gifs? Well I guess you come from the past. Explains why you didn't know the movies.

I guess your mom was too late, the buthurt already set in. In what kind of dumb future is debating off of synopses a thing?

Try to watch the movie next time bud. thumb up

Lestov16
you need me to tell you the endings to Avengers 2 and Thor: the Dark World? Ok

Avengers 2 spoilers:

That is most definitely not what happened

Henry_Pym
In what kind of dumb future is debating off of synopses a thing?

Try to watch the movie next time bud. thumb up I'm now sure you're special needs and I can't help you anymore.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Lestov16
That is most definitely not what happened ok? In your version the city fell to earth?

Adam Grimes
I'm now sure you're special needs and I can't help you anymore. You didn't understand a very basic scene. I think you're the one riding the short bus here, Dodgers.

Henry_Pym
You didn't understand a very basic scene. I think you're the one riding the short bus here, Dodgers. sure lightning power. Not a Thor feat lol,...

Adam Grimes
sure lightning power. Not a Thor feat lol,... It's a Thor ft, but he used the lighting to do it. He didn't one-shot a city with a Mjolnir strike like you were suggesting, that'd be silly.

Also, watch the movie.

relentless1
if I recall, Thor didn't destroy that chunk of rock on his own, Iron Man was on the other end of that and it was a calculated move to take out the vibranium anti gravity thing. As for this fight, Zod would take either Kurse or Thor one on one and Ultron could hold the other guy off long enough for Zod to come help after he's killed his opponent

FrothByte
Thor destroyed the surface of that city, IM destroyed the core. Still, Thor destroying the surface is way stronger than any attack Zod has done.

Adam Grimes
It's still a one time thing.

Silent Master
Except for the time in Thor's origin movie where he did the same thing to Jotunheim.

Henry_Pym
That's a wind feat bro...

Either Thor destroyed a city or Vibranium. We know Tony can't do either.

FrothByte
It's still a one time thing.

No it wasn't. Thor's jotunheim buster and his offing 2-3 leviathans were equally impressive.

Based
Originally posted by carthage
How is Zod soloing a guy that can toss Mjolnir and physically ragdoll Thor?

Lmao how does Zod not? No one in marvel is even remotely close in strength,s peed or durability.

juggerman
I guess your mom was too late, the buthurt already set in.

You're adorable kid

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Based
Lmao how does Zod not? No one in marvel is even remotely close in strength,s peed or durability. What is Zod's best strength feat?

Henry_Pym
Bump for lulz

ShadowFyre
What is Zod's best strength feat? His neck made a shockwave when it broke. His strongest lifting feat is wielding an I-beam.

Henry_Pym
So Superman killing him is Zod's best feat?

Time-Immemorial
So Superman killing him is Zod's best feat?

Shut up already.

TheVaultDweller
Team one wins IMO, but Thor and Kurse are too tough to make this an easy battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.