Satanists support planned parenthood with gross-out protests

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
http://www.americanpatriotdaily.com/latest/church-of-satan-rallies-to-support-planned-parenthood/

Of course devil worshippers would be all for the killing of innocent unborn babies. Big surprise, right? Another thing it says in article was that a group of liberals were shouting "Hail Satan!" trying to drown out pro-life supporters singing Amazing Grace. Libs are such high morality people aren't they? roll eyes (sarcastic)

|King Joker|
lol

Omega Vision
You know the Church of Satan is very similar to Christianity, just less judgmental.

vansonbee
I thought Satanist are people who just loves to troll Christians?

Q99
Originally posted by vansonbee
I thought Satanist are people who just loves to troll Christians?

Pretty much. Modern Satanists don't even worship Satan, they just use him as a symbol of rebellion.

Devil Worshippers were generally... *never* a real thing.

Planned parenthood lowers the number of abortions where it operates due to greater education and. Also, 95% of their operation is other health services.

Remember that controversial video recently released about them 'selling fetal tissue for a profit'? Turned out to be a heavily edited hack-job that spliced around conversations to mislead, and what is the tissue used for anyway...? As Larry Wilmore points out, it's going into research into HIV, Alzheimers, and similar dieases (about 3 minutes in)

It's kinda funny how pro-choice and pro-life are the same side, and anti-abortion is also anti-health care availability and anti-disease research.

Now *that* side sounds like the side legit devil worshippers would be on!

So just a reminder, you're attacking the group that saves lives, reduces abortion numbers, and fights diseases.

Hm, what religion did you say you were again....? I think I remember you saying you believe the devil existed.... sounds right down your alley, really! If you're going to go full-evil, might as well step up and purchase horns and a pitchfork to fit the part, right?

riv6672
This is interesting, thank you.
Have to read more into things when i have more time.

Digi
"A few people protest a thing. Various websites are upset. More on this developing story at 11."

Realistically, I always figure Planned Parenthood just had/has the unfortunate distinction of being the placeholder for a lot of hatred. A lot of their facilities don't even offer services that pro-lifers protest. I've never actually seen one of their facilities, though, so I mostly just hear about it from the news or political blogs like the one Star posted.

Q99
Originally posted by Digi

Realistically, I always figure Planned Parenthood just had/has the unfortunate distinction of being the placeholder for a lot of hatred. A lot of their facilities don't even offer services that pro-lifers protest. I've never actually seen one of their facilities, though, so I mostly just hear about it from the news or political blogs like the one Star posted.

Right. Like I mentioned, 95% of Planned Parenthood is other services, like breast examinations and similar- and quite often, it is the only place for poorer women to get such services in some areas.

Planned Parenthood is a target of ideological hatred, while in truth it does a heck of a lot of good on a number of areas.

Surtur
I like how it's bad to worship Satan, but okay to worship a guy who murders babies. The world we live in is batshit insane, isn't it?

red g jacks
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You know the Church of Satan is very similar to Christianity, just less judgmental. i assume that by 'the church of satan' you are referring to the vatican.

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
I like how it's bad to worship Satan, but okay to worship a guy who murders babies. The world we live in is batshit insane, isn't it?
There's a certain wackiness to it, yes.

Digi
I guarantee you most of Satanism is just going for the shock value in order to troll people. Every now and then I can get some good trolling in since I'm an atheist. Not so much anymore, but I lived fairly deep into the Midwest at one point, and legitimately met people who had never met an atheist (or, more likely, just never realized it). With some, you could tell they had no idea how to react. I didn't even have to make a big deal out of it. Just let it casually slip and watch them tense up or act all awkward while asking confused questions. It was pretty amusing, while being harmless enough that nothing bad ever came of it.

riv6672
^^^I've had that happen to me with muslims in the last 10-12 years. My being in the Army was like a magnet.
I always went with the-

Them: "Superman reveal!"
Me: "your disguise is glasses."

-reaction, which is to say none. Not worth it.

jinXed by JaNx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRRDUF1dzSU

Digi
laughing out loud

"Notice me, Senpai!"

StyleTime
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRRDUF1dzSU
laughing out loud ****ing hilarious.

riv6672
Originally posted by Digi
laughing out loud

"Notice me, Senpai!"
Ha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.