Luke Skywalker (RotJ) vs. Darth Malgus (Deceived)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Battle takes place in Munchkinland.

carthage
Luke takes sabers in a good fight, but gets slaughtered force and all out

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
Luke takes sabers in a good fight, but gets slaughtered force and all out What if it was Hope Malgus?

carthage
Luke only loses force if that's the case, he outclasses that iteration of Malgus as a duelist

SunRazer
Yeah, Luke wins.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus

SunRazer
How does Hope Malgus win?

carthage
The thread is Deceived Legend. And there is no way Malgus can win against Luke, a duelist who could fight evenly/best Vader. Malgus at that time period has nothing to compare with Luke as a duelist, and his MO is to try to outduel his opponents rather than abuse his power

|King Joker|
Does anyone think Luke can beat Deceived Malgus? lol

SunRazer
He can in sabers, but Malgus is just too powerful in the Force.

Syndicate
Originally posted by SunRazer
He can in sabers, but Malgus is just too powerful in the Force.

Are there any feats for Luke using the force in the Trilogy era that aren't mediocre?

carthage
Originally posted by Syndicate
Are there any feats for Luke using the force in the Trilogy era that aren't mediocre?

Other than beating Vader in terms of skill, not really.

Syndicate
Other than beating Vader in terms of skill, not really.

Yeah. sad

SunRazer

Well, he activated machines simultaneously across Cloud City, and he controlled a Dragonsnake using Beast Control in the ESB (in a comic). He gets some solid Force feats in SoM, which is shortly after RotJ.

carthage
Yeah, Mindor Luke would kill Deceived Malgus solidly. He stopped the Millennium Falcon and prevented it from crashing into him/crushed ATT'S.

SunRazer
I forgot that Luke also telekinetically upheld an AT-ST prior to RotJ.

Syndicate
I forgot that Luke also telekinetically upheld an AT-ST prior to RotJ.

Yes! Do you know the source for this feat? I'd like to put it in a reference guide I'm making. smile

Jmanghan
Malgus is not > Vader.

SunRazer
Yes! Do you know the source for this feat? I'd like to put it in a reference guide I'm making. smile

Just use my respect thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/rebellion-era-luke-skywalker-respect-thread-1635469/

Syndicate
Just use my respect thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/rebellion-era-luke-skywalker-respect-thread-1635469/

SN that's you? Thanks for letting me use your thread. smile

|King Joker|
Do y'all think Luke would do better or worse than Zallow?

Sinious
Luke takes sabers in a good fight, but gets slaughtered force and all out I like your Malgus wank. thumb up

TheNuisanceBird
Those of you who think ROTJ Luke could take Malgus in sabers, why do you think so?

Lord Stark
Start of Deceived Malgus loses sabers, and likely wins force and all out. End of Deceived Malgus should win all.

carthage
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Those of you who think ROTJ Luke could take Malgus in sabers, why do you think so?

Because Vader is faster, more skilled, and has better dueling feats than Deceived Malgus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.