Fusion Reborn Gohan vs. Pikkon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
1. Gohan specifically at Fusion Reborn power level - when he one-shotted 4th form Frieza like nothing, in his base form.

2. Same as above, but Gohan is SSJ.

3. SSJ2 Gohan.

Galan007
Logically, Pikkon should take all, imo.

Pikkon>>Cell~Dabra~SSJ2 Gohan(Boo-era)>>SSJ Gohan(Boo-era)>>>Freeza>>base Gohan.

Sidenote:
I never understood why Freeza exploded there? Da fuk was that all about, lol?

Henry_Pym
I thought the Janemba movie was post Buu? It was just there to show off the other fusion.

Mystic Gohan>>>>Pikkon

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I thought the Janemba movie was post Buu? It was just there to show off the other fusion.

Mystic Gohan>>>>Pikkon

During the Buu Saga, not after. He wasn't Mystic.

Galan007
Originally posted by Henry_Pym

Mystic Gohan>>>>Pikkon Fusion Reborn Gohan=pre-Kaioshin unlock. Wrath of the Dragon Gohan=post-Kaioshin unlock.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Yup, vs. Hirudegarn he was clearly Mystic.

Damborgson
Why is that now? He was still the great Saiyaman after the ordeal with Buu, and that means he should still have the Mystic power no?

StiltmanFTW
Fusion Reborn takes place apparently soon after Vegeta does his Final Explosion and kids learn fusion.

Time-Immemorial
PIKKON YOU LIMP DICKS!

Damborgson
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fusion Reborn takes place apparently soon after Vegeta does his Final Explosion and kids learn fusion.

Ahhhhh...they really weren't trying to make any sense were they? But it would coincide with Goku and Vegeta being dead though I guess.

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fusion Reborn takes place apparently soon after Vegeta does his Final Explosion and kids learn fusion. thumb up

-Vegeta was still dead.
-Goku was still dead.
-Gotenks only used SSJ, without even hinting that he could transform into higher levels.

This suggests that the film is set right around the time Vegeta Kamikaze'd, SSJ3 Goku battled Fat Boo, and the kids first learned how to fuse.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Ahhhhh...they really weren't trying to make any sense were they? Lol, hell no.

Trying to link some of the films with the anime/manga will melt your brain. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.