Happy Birthday Piggles!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scribble
I checked to see if there were any other bday threads for you, but all I found was a really weird one by Welshy awehuhs

So here's a new one, happy birthday Piggle, have a great day! majors

partyudancejsmirkudanceparty

Genesis-Soldier
haha

Happy birthday you gorgeous girl, dont forget to chill and !partey!
i'd shout you a bottle of sambuca or two but im a little pre occupied with being in another continent

Jmanghan
I love how she completely ignored both of you, tough break, guys XD

Bardock42
Duplicate thread, reported.

Genesis-Soldier
wow bardock, and on her birthday

Slay
GS, meet the German sense of humor.

Also, happy birthday Piggle! awew00t

Bardock42
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
wow bardock, and on her birthday

Excuse me, Sir, there are rules and rules have to be followed.

Ax3l
Happy birthday Selphie

Piggle Humsy
Thank yoooou!!! party

Originally posted by Ax3l
Happy birthday Selphie

crackers

Dave_97
happy birthday Piggle. Where ever you are. Mystical woman of passions

Scribble
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I love how she completely ignored both of you, tough break, guys XD haermm Yeah, funny Jman, well observed, you are funny after all! haermm haermm And so observant, too! It is weird that she ignored us, isn't it!! I mean it's not like she was asleep or anything, ya big dumb idiot!
Originally posted by Bardock42
Duplicate thread, reported. It's a fair cop...

Nuke Nixon
Holy crap you made it through life's trying desperately to wear you down and pound your hopes and dreams into dust, you made it through virii and bacteria trying to break your body down into a nice fleshy condominium, you dodged maniacs on the roads and commercialized zombies in the stores, you lived despite them all trying to step over your still warm body to get ahead in the race. For three hundred and sixty five days you survived.... good job!

Sancty
Happy birthday!! dancing

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Scribble
haermm Yeah, funny Jman, well observed, you are funny after all! haermm haermm And so observant, too! It is weird that she ignored us, isn't it!! I mean it's not like she was asleep or anything, ya big dumb idiot!
It's a fair cop... One of these days. Bang, Boom, Straight, to the moon.

Scribble
Originally posted by Jmanghan
One of these days. Bang, Boom, Straight, to the moon. Yeah you bring it, Jman! crackers

Piggle Humsy
Thanks again for all the bday wishes! Means a lot

I had a pretty good one happy

lick

dadudemon
Oh, cool. I didn't see this. Happy late birthday. smile

Piggle Humsy
Thanks hot stuff awesome

Life_Voice
happy birthday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.