Kit Fisto vs. Qui Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Battle takes place in Bane's Slaughterhouse

Syndicate
Fisto.

Emperordmb
Qui-Gon Jinn. His fight with Maul impressed me more than Fisto's fights with Ventress and Grievous.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Qui-Gon Jinn. His fight with Maul impressed me more than Fisto's fights with Ventress and Grievous.

Fisto has more impressive TK has beaten Obi Wan in the Cestus Deception and has beaten Grievous.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Emperordmb

thumb up

Originally posted by Syndicate
Fisto has more impressive TK has beaten Obi Wan in the Cestus Deception and has beaten Grievous.

AOTC Kenobi is also below Qui-Gon according to Dooku.

It was early TCW Grievous, so not as good as Grievous later in TCW as he had more training from Count Dooku.
And you do realise that Fisto never actually Beat Grievous right? Sure he looked like he was winning, but that's a different thing to an actual win.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Darth Thor
thumb up

AOTC Kenobi is also below Qui-Gon according to Dooku.

It was early TCW Grievous, so not as good as Grievous later in TCW as he had more training from Count Dooku.
And you do realise that Fisto never actually Beat Grievous right? Sure he looked like he was winning, but that's a different thing to an actual win.

Luckily this isn't AotC Obi Wan it's Obi Wan a good chunk into the Clone Wars, I don't go by accolades and even if I did I would not count that one as valid since I would most likely attribute Dooku's statement to trying to undermine Obi Wan's confidence.

He disarmed him of one of his blades and had him on the ground. I'd say that's solid enough for a victory. Qui Gon has no impressive dueling feats other then losing to Darth Maul and sparring with Mace and Fisto's TK feats are inarguably better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.