80s Iron Man vs 80s Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two scenaios. Brawl and a full on fight weapons and all. By brawl I mean bloodlust fist fight.

riv6672
Meh to blood lust, but the 80s versions pretty consistently showed WM to be physically above IM.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
Meh to blood lust, but the 80s versions pretty consistently showed WM to be physically above IM.

Pretty much...

Tony did stalemate Thorgina in the arm wrestling contest, though smile

Tony Stark
Iron Man wins 9/10

Tony Stark
Originally posted by riv6672

80's Iron Man KO'd HULK... Beat SS and Doom etc. Simon never did anything remotely close to that.

zopzop
Wonder Man.

riv6672
Originally posted by Tony Stark
80's Iron Man KO'd HULK... Beat SS and Doom etc. Simon never did anything remotely close to that.
Doesnt negate my point.
The Hulk scene is one of my all time faves, but IM was the underdog in that fight and suffered the consequences next issue.
Not recalling the SS fight but beating Doom (in general/the Camelot time travel storyline) is never really a raw physical power deal.
IM usually finesses his physically superior opponents. A brawl doesnt play into his strengths.

leonidas
they fought somewhere. simon fought him in the red and silver armor too i think. red/gold IM loses more often than not. he's got the feats to back up giving him wins though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.