Konvikt VERSUS Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Konvikt

VERSUS

1) Savage Hulk
2) Doc Green
3) World War Hulk

What say you?

StiltmanFTW
Even Grey Hulk kills Konvikt with one blow.

Superman dies from the shockwave of that hit.

Raisen
Is this the same konvikt that dominated superman
If so, I still say hulk wins

Prof. T.C McAbe
1) Savage Hulk, Konvikt 9/10
2) Doc Green, Konvikt 8/10
3) World War Hulk, Konvikt 6-7/10

Depends on Konvikts mode, but in his Warrior mode it would go like this.

StiltmanFTW
In Hulk's Warrior mode, he kills over 9000 Supermen. Canon fact.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Even Grey Hulk kills Konvikt with one blow.

Superman dies from the shockwave of that hit.

Go worship your street scum, vermin, you are unworthy to mention the name Superman.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Superman sucks superpenises. Lots of them.

Prof. T.C McAbe
laughing out loud

Boy, you got some serious issues. Sit down, tell me what's wrong, why the butthurt, what kind of superpenis violated you?

Blue Area Vet
Break out the brooms.

This post was spawned by pure butthurt energy.

carver9
Hulk wins every match. Konvikt did nothing Hulk couldn't replicate and add everything else Hulk has done ft wise. He wins the high majority.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Konvikt

VERSUS

1) Savage Hulk
2) Doc Green
3) World War Hulk

What say you?

1 Konvict 8/10
2 Not familiar with Doc Green
3 WWH 8/10

LordofBrooklyn
laughing out loud

With this post you have now entered the House of El HIT-LIST!!!

When judgment comes, remember, you brought it on yourself!

Badabing
Hulk's fist >> Konvikt's face. thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
1) Savage Hulk, Konvikt 9/10
2) Doc Green, Konvikt 8/10
3) World War Hulk, Konvikt 6-7/10

Depends on Konvikts mode, but in his Warrior mode it would go like this.

No, it depends on the level of psychosis of the fanboy.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
No, it depends on the level of psychosis of the fanboy. Why do you always attack people's opinion?

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Why do you always attack people's opinion?

Come on. That post was meant for someone to say something about it

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carver9
Come on. That post was meant for someone to say something about it Yeah I know bro, but I'm curious.

Raisen
laughing out loud

He does it at super speed so he can finish off all multiverses
Trans light speed fellatio skills

Blue Area Vet
Why do you always attack people's opinion?

Why are you backseat snitching? You haven't even responded to the post topic.

By the way genius, he was talking about the professor's ridiculous post that I replied to.

Facee
Yeah I know bro, but I'm curious.

no expression
https://youtu.be/vrdGL5lXHx4

Adam Grimes
Why are you backseat snitching? You haven't even responded to the post topic.

By the way genius, he was talking about the professor's ridiculous post that I replied to. Would you like to ban me?

I know what he was talking about. You're not too smart, are you?

Zack M
Konvikt

VERSUS

1) Savage Hulk
2) Doc Green
3) World War Hulk

What say you?

Konvikt 8/10
Konvikt 8/10
Hulk 6/10

Prof. T.C McAbe
Would you like to ban me?

He didn't even gave his opinion on the topic. Put him on ignore and be good with it. And thanks^^.

Blue Area Vet
He didn't even gave his opinion on the topic. Put him on ignore and be good with it. And thanks^^.

Maybe your need a new computer but I did give my opinion. And why don't you follow your own advise and put me on ignore like I give a ****?

Blue Area Vet
Would you like to ban me?

Yeah, no you didn't. Carver is saying the post I responded to was begging for the type of response I gave it, therefore your question was a rather dumb one. It went right over your head and now you are trying to play off like you knew what was up all along. Keep making posts like this and it's all the more obvious who rode the short bus to school. Got a response to the OP or just trollin along?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk's fist >> Konvikt's face. thumb up

Listen here you filthy fossil, your scales will be used to tile the House of El Trophy room!

Adam Grimes
Yeah, no you didn't. Carver is saying the post I responded to was begging for the type of response I gave it, therefore your question was a rather dumb one. It went right over your head and now you are trying to play off like you knew what was up all along. Keep making posts like this and it's all the more obvious who rode the short bus to school. Got a response to the OP or just trollin along? Stop making rants whenever someone calls you out on your childish shit.

Yes I did, your mental gymnastics are going too far. erm

h1a8
Hulk wins every match. Konvikt did nothing Hulk couldn't replicate and add everything else Hulk has done ft wise. He wins the high majority. Hulk wouldn't be able to do what konvict did to Superman. Superman is several classes above Hulk.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman is several classes above Hulk.
In versatility? Sure. In strength and durability? Hell no.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by The Sorrow
In versatility? Sure. In strength and durability? Hell no.

Superman is stronger than The Hulk at default and unlike The Hulk doesn't get beaten enough to display the full range of his durability.

carver9
Superman is stronger than The Hulk at default and unlike The Hulk doesn't get beaten enough to display the full range of his durability.

What's Hulk default strength?

DarkSaint85
What's Hulk default strength?

Class 15

carver9
thumb up

Make sense then.

The Sorrow
Hulk doesn't have "default" strength, he gets angry, he lifts/smashes it so that's a pointless distinction to make.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk doesn't have "default" strength, he gets angry, he lifts/smashes it so that's a pointless distinction to make.

By feats Superman is above Hulk, far above Hulk in strength.

The Sorrow
By feats Superman is above Hulk, far above Hulk in strength.
Really, such as what?

carver9
Please don't go along with his bait. Just ignore him.

The Sorrow
Fair enough.

Superman would do well to keep up with Hulks strength feats, let alone be "far above him".

Prof. T.C McAbe
Really, such as what?

Glad you ask. Since you are not the lowball poster like others, here you go. Just New 52 Superman, the old one had some uber feats that are above those here.

1. Superman benchpressing the weight of earth, without sunlight, for 5 days straigth just to get a drop of sweat. Even if he was pressing the weight every 2 seconds that's benchpressing the earthweight 216.000 times, just for a single drop of sweat, again without his power source.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/prv13946_pg1.jpg

Note: he wasn't unable to move because of that weight, it didn't pin him to the ground, he actually lifted it. wink

2. His punches, even if stated to be mountain toppling, which is impressive by itself, were felt from the center of earth to the farthest edges of our atmosphere. Batman felt the schockwaves in the back of his teeth.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111171597/3911162-2913263-hjkl.jpg

3. Stopping Brainiacs Mothership with Martian Manhunters help, that dwarved the earth and was moving with 63000 Miles per hour toward it.

That's it's size. About 95 Earth masses. Even if you take half of it that's still 47,5 times our earth mass.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/132594/4011443-3627549694-14843.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_medium/10/106356/4014599-5021191257-2014-.jpg
4. Once he became serious and stopped holding back, he ripped Doomsday in half who was dominating WonderWoman and him before this.

http://i.imgur.com/DPgZWHA.jpg

http://cs620319.vk.me/v620319175/112e1/435VHcshZ4g.jpg

Blue Area Vet
None of that stuff is the least bit impressive. It's all negated by weak combat showings. Superman is not the guy you wish him to be, he's what shows up in fights. He's been beaten by three heralds and he doesn't see the world in slow motion despite h1's claims.

carver9
Lol...Hulk punched through a force field that Excalibur was unable to breach or pierce. That poops on any ft he just posted.

Surtur
In Hulk's Warrior mode, he kills over 9000 Supermen. Canon fact.

I agree 100%. You..you were referring to Superman from Action Comics #1 right? Since yeah, that version lacks the power to compete with jungle snakes.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Surtur
I agree 100%. You..you were referring to Superman from Action Comics #1 right? Since yeah, that version lacks the power to compete with jungle snakes.

laughing out loud

Good one. The lowball crew is never far away.

Stoic
laughing out loud

Good one. The lowball crew is never far away.

Maybe it has a lot to do with people being unable to truly judge power levels. I mean there are people out there that actually think that the Green Scar was actually the same level as a High Herald, despite context saying otherwise. Sound familiar Prof?

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Maybe it has a lot to do with people being unable to truly judge power levels. I mean there are people out there that actually think that the Green Scar was actually the same level as a High Herald, despite context saying otherwise. Sound familiar Prof?

Lol...even though you have a good point. Let's not talk about it here. Don't want to see the thread get closed.

Blue Area Vet

Hmmmmm...

LordofBrooklyn

Hulk's canon clearly indicates he has default strength.

If this weren't the case he would annihilate opponents like Thing, Namor, and Thor upon the initial confrontation.

Hyperion Prime

If this weren't the case he would annihilate opponents like Thing, Namor, and Thor upon the initial confrontation.

I agree with this. He has been stated for years he has a calm (default) strength. the angrier he get the stronger he gets. So he has to have a base strength.

carver9

Banner prevents him from doing this. If Hulk had default strength, people like Thing, Namor, and Thor would annihilate him. Banner hold back Hulk power.

carver9
By the way, a weakened Hulk jut annihilated Thing in combat.

LordofBrooklyn
Banner prevents him from doing this. If Hulk had default strength, people like Thing, Namor, and Thor would annihilate him. Banner hold back Hulk power.

Canon states that I'm right.

Why do you make me destroy you like this?

carver9
Canon states that I'm right.

Why do you make me destroy you like this?

Lololol...we've debated this before. I just want to come to a conclusion. That's all.

LordofBrooklyn
Lololol...we've debated this before. I just want to come to a conclusion. That's all.

There IS a conclusion.

I'M RIGHT!

THE END.

Stoic
There IS a conclusion.

I'M RIGHT!

THE END.

Actually haha heh. You're wrong according to forum rules at least. You should check out the ruling that was specifically given to the Hulk in these cases.

LordofBrooklyn
Actually haha heh. You're wrong according to forum rules at least. You should check out the ruling that was specifically given to the Hulk in these cases.

The King of Canon respects NO RULES that go against my infallible interpretation of comics.

Stoic
The King of Canon respects NO RULES that go against my infallible interpretation of comics.

Well if it helps I somewhat agree with you, and have argued this in the past, but under forum rules, the Hulk begins combat sufficiently pissed. This means that he comes in at a high level of power. WW Hulk was different though, as he could control his strength level due to the training that he underwent on Sakaar. Rules are rules though, and the Hulk like Superman is often written to be strong enough to handle any strength task set before him. Just look at what he did to Onslaught. Arguing that he has trouble with guys like the Thing becomes a non point when considering that confrontation. That wasn't even the Hulk at his highest levels either.

Surtur
Isn't this the same board that people say we don't argue power sets, and yet Hulk gets granted an automatic angry state of mind despite not walking around 24/7 super angry?

Stoic
Isn't this the same board that people say we don't argue power sets, and yet Hulk gets granted an automatic angry state of mind despite not walking around 24/7 super angry?

Well technically it depends on the Hulk. Savage Hulk had to maintain a constant piss off (to a certain degree) in order to remain Hulked up. Doc Green not so much, Green Scar was able to control his strength level due to meditation. Some people may believe that we don't argue power set but that's not true. We should always argue power set while also backing it up by feats, and even collateral damage. After all, if a guy can throw a sedan to the moon, it kind of gives us the idea that they're pretty strong. One more thing, character has to also fit into the equation, because the Hulk isn't a murderer, while Maestro is.

Surtur
But I always hear people saying about certain characters "oh so and so never does that" and it's not in regard to "this person won't kill" but more like "this person just won't use this strategy". It's come up in numerous Silver Surfer fights.

Stoic
But I always hear people saying about certain characters "oh so and so never does that" and it's not in regard to "this person won't kill" but more like "this person just won't use this strategy". It's come up in numerous Silver Surfer fights.

Well that's character. Superman doesn't always fly in and drill his opponent in the head with 200 punches per second even if he can. He simply doesn't fight in that manner. It's CIS that limits the character not power set. I mean Superman can fly, but this does not mean that he's always zipping around at light speed. The Surfer could have opened a black hole up inside of the Rhino's melon, but he isn't a murderer, so again CIS comes into play.

Hyperion Prime

What????? I didn't know that. I guess rules are rules, but in the Hulks case it's kind of his thing so I disagree. I guess Hulk just gets to do whatever he wants.

Stoic
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
What????? I didn't know that. I guess rules are rules, but in the Hulks case it's kind of his thing so I disagree. I guess Hulk just gets to do whatever he wants.

hey I argued against it before, but the rules state that he comes in to matches pissed off. In a way it makes sense so we can get a more accurate average for him. Even in comics though, it really doesn't take him that long to ramp up, and his HF often keeps him in the fight long enough to reach a particular level and surpass it... So.

Hyperion Prime
hey I argued against it before, but the rules state that he comes in to matches pissed off. In a way it makes sense so we can get a more accurate average for him. Even in comics though, it really doesn't take him that long to ramp up, and his HF often keeps him in the fight long enough to reach a particular level and surpass it... So.

I appreciate you telling me. I just think of it defying all logic about his history. You are right it doesn't take him long to ramp up. I just think of the one time he was calm and Dr. Sampson knocked him out. I always looked at Savage Hulk as like a 75 to 80 tonner calm. I mean that is tough enough for a lot of his enemies. Someone like Superman though. I just don't think it's enough to ever catch Supes in his Savage Hulk form.

carver9
No, he wasn't calm when Sampson knocked him out and there was some major context to that showing anyways. Can someone post a scan showing the strength of a default Hulk. One scan please because all of Hulk showings goes against what is being said here. Let's not make up things.

Stoic
I appreciate you telling me. I just think of it defying all logic about his history. You are right it doesn't take him long to ramp up. I just think of the one time he was calm and Dr. Sampson knocked him out. I always looked at Savage Hulk as like a 75 to 80 tonner calm. I mean that is tough enough for a lot of his enemies. Someone like Superman though. I just don't think it's enough to ever catch Supes in his Savage Hulk form.

Well that's something else that I argued about off forum with a friend at work about. he made a good point about the Savage Hulk not having a static base level. His argument was that it all depended on what sparked the transformation in the first place. For example; If Betty were in danger of being killed by the Abomination, his starting level would be higher than it would be, if Leonard tossed him through a door in his human form, and he transformed into the Hulk. His transformation all depended on adrenaline, and this is always sparked by circumstance. In this way, I see the logic behind the Mod's ruling for just skipping the why's and simply going for the Hulk coming into fights sufficiently pissed.

Hyperion Prime
No, he wasn't calm when Sampson knocked him out and there was some major context to that showing anyways. Can someone post a scan showing the strength of a default Hulk. One scan please because all of Hulk showings goes against what is being said here. Let's not make up things.

This is all I am going to say and I am done. he had calmed down as he was no longer angry. He thought Sampson was a hologram and was no longer angry. He basically calmed down crossed his arms and was knocked out. If he was angry Sampson would have not even hurt him arms crossed or not. It shows Hulks base level. If Savage Hulk was sitting on a stoop in Brooklyn smoking the fattest joint ever subdued and calm. If Spiderman walked up and hit him with all his might Hulk would not even blink. If the wrecker did it I doubt he would notice it. What Sampson did gives you an idea about a calm Hulk.

Hyperion Prime
Well that's something else that I argued about off forum with a friend at work about. he made a good point about the Savage Hulk not having a static base level. His argument was that it all depended on what sparked the transformation in the first place. For example; If Betty were in danger of being killed by the Abomination, his starting level would be higher than it would be, if Leonard tossed him through a door in his human form, and he transformed into the Hulk. His transformation all depended on adrenaline, and this is always sparked by circumstance. In this way, I see the logic behind the Mod's ruling for just skipping the why's and simply going for the Hulk coming into fights sufficiently pissed.

Yeah it cuts out the middle man. I see why they did it too. I do have a question though. Do you have a personal opinion of what a Savage Hulk just calmly walking through the desert all lonely would be at strength wise? Thanks.

Stoic
This is all I am going to say and I am done. he had calmed down as he was no longer angry. He thought Sampson was a hologram and was no longer angry. He basically calmed down crossed his arms and was knocked out. If he was angry Sampson would have not even hurt him arms crossed or not. It shows Hulks base level. If Savage Hulk was sitting on a stoop in Brooklyn smoking the fattest joint ever subdued and calm. If Spiderman walked up and hit him with all his might Hulk would not even blink. If the wrecker did it I doubt he would notice it. What Sampson did gives you an idea about a calm Hulk.

You don't have to not say anything. It really does show that Hulk doesn't have a specific base level. Spider Man and captain America has kayoed him in the past, so there's that too. savage Hulk was even choked out by an anaconda, so that may not really be a low showing but him on the verge of reverting to Banner, or simply at a very low level in terms of strength. Throughout his history Savage Hulk had tough times against guys that Merged hulk tore apart with ease, but then at his highest, or higher levels his strength levels dwarf Merged Hulk's levels. Then there's the whole CIS thing that was confirmed by Amadeus Cho when he deduced that the Hulk nearly always holds back, for fear of killing an innocent in one of his mindless rampages. This is further driven home during the end of WW Hulk when he begs the heroes to stop him. However, we see that when no innocent is in peril of death, he feels fine with opening the floodgates and letting go. The Hulk has always interested me because of his dynamic personality clashes.

Badabing
Everybody needs to get back on topic and stop the nonsense. I'll hand out bans before closing this thread.

Hyperion Prime
You don't have to not say anything. It really does show that Hulk doesn't have a specific base level. Spider Man and captain America has kayoed him in the past, so there's that too. savage Hulk was even choked out by an anaconda, so that may not really be a low showing but him on the verge of reverting to Banner, or simply at a very low level in terms of strength. Throughout his history Savage Hulk had tough times against guys that Merged hulk tore apart with ease, but then at his highest, or higher levels his strength levels dwarf Merged Hulk's levels. Then there's the whole CIS thing that was confirmed by Amadeus Cho when he deduced that the Hulk nearly always holds back, for fear of killing an innocent in one of his mindless rampages. This is further driven home during the end of WW Hulk when he begs the heroes to stop him. However, we see that when no innocent is in peril of death, he feels fine with opening the floodgates and letting go. The Hulk has always interested me because of his dynamic personality clashes.

I was messing with Carver about not saying anything. I have never seen CA kayoing Savage Hulk. That is just wrong for that to happen. Do you have the issue number? I want to read that.

Stoic
I was messing with Carver about not saying anything. I have never seen CA kayoing Savage Hulk. That is just wrong for that to happen. Do you have the issue number? I want to read that.

Don't have the issue number, and it was just a panel. Anyway back on topic. I don't see Konvikt beating a sufficiently pissed Savage Hulk where there are no innocents in jeopardy of being harmed. Doc Green not too sure about, but I'd give the nod to Konvikt, and I really can't see the Green Scar losing.

The Sorrow
Glad you ask. Since you are not the lowball poster like others, here you go. Just New 52 Superman, the old one had some uber feats that are above those here.

1. Superman benchpressing the weight of earth, without sunlight, for 5 days straigth just to get a drop of sweat. Even if he was pressing the weight every 2 seconds that's benchpressing the earthweight 216.000 times, just for a single drop of sweat, again without his power source.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/prv13946_pg1.jpg

Note: he wasn't unable to move because of that weight, it didn't pin him to the ground, he actually lifted it. wink

2. His punches, even if stated to be mountain toppling, which is impressive by itself, were felt from the center of earth to the farthest edges of our atmosphere. Batman felt the schockwaves in the back of his teeth.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111171597/3911162-2913263-hjkl.jpg

3. Stopping Brainiacs Mothership with Martian Manhunters help, that dwarved the earth and was moving with 63000 Miles per hour toward it.

That's it's size. About 95 Earth masses. Even if you take half of it that's still 47,5 times our earth mass.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/132594/4011443-3627549694-14843.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_medium/10/106356/4014599-5021191257-2014-.jpg
4. Once he became serious and stopped holding back, he ripped Doomsday in half who was dominating WonderWoman and him before this.

http://i.imgur.com/DPgZWHA.jpg

http://cs620319.vk.me/v620319175/112e1/435VHcshZ4g.jpg
Hulk supported and actually started to lift the spear which had the weight of the star it was forged from, that same star had turned supernova which would mean it was a massive amount of weight and is more impressive than anything here.

To be honest even Thor has better strength feats than most of these, Hulk has done virtually everything you can do with strength and beyond.

The Sorrow
Anyway back on topic. I don't see Konvikt beating a sufficiently pissed Savage Hulk where there are no innocents in jeopardy of being harmed. Doc Green not too sure about, but I'd give the nod to Konvikt, and I really can't see the Green Scar losing.
This.

Though Doc Green did snap an amped Rulks arm like a twig despite being in a rear naked choke:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22952958/Hulk_2014-_015-009.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22952960/Hulk_2014-_015-010.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22952961/Hulk_2014-_015-011.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22952962/Hulk_2014-_015-012.jpg.html

^Only P5 Namor broke Rulk that casually. As I said Rulk was amped here too.

They shook the whole planet in that fight, Doc Green was laughing while doing it:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22837414/Hulk_2014-_014-012.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22837415/Hulk_2014-_014-013.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22952950/Hulk_2014-_015-005.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22952952/Hulk_2014-_015-006.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22952954/Hulk_2014-_015-007.jpg.html

DG just doesn't have many feats, but he was up there too.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk supported and actually started to lift the spear which had the weight of the star it was forged from, that same star had turned supernova which would mean it was a massive amount of weight and is more impressive than anything here.

To be honest even Thor has better strength feats than most of these, Hulk has done virtually everything you can do with strength and beyond.

He was pinned down and out of the fight, by any stretch of imagination he wasn't lifting anything, he failed. So please try again and show us something that Hulk could lift and not something he couldn't. wink

carver9
This.

Though Doc Green did snap an amped Rulks arm like a twig despite being in a rear naked choke:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22952958/Hulk_2014-_015-009.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22952960/Hulk_2014-_015-010.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22952961/Hulk_2014-_015-011.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22952962/Hulk_2014-_015-012.jpg.html

^Only P5 Namor broke Rulk that casually. As I said Rulk was amped here too.

They shook the whole planet in that fight, Doc Green was laughing while doing it:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22837414/Hulk_2014-_014-012.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22837415/Hulk_2014-_014-013.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22952950/Hulk_2014-_015-005.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22952952/Hulk_2014-_015-006.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22952954/Hulk_2014-_015-007.jpg.html

DG just doesn't have many feats, but he was up there too.

Doc Green also shook the planet in his fight against the alternate Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Badabing
Everybody needs to get back on topic and stop the nonsense. I'll hand out bans before closing this thread.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-faofeVTxWxw/TbrMUSf9LgI/AAAAAAAABQE/8Djcw5ThM6c/s1600/power-girl-23-magic-dinosaurs.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-faofeVTxWxw/TbrMUSf9LgI/AAAAAAAABQE/8Djcw5ThM6c/s1600/power-girl-23-magic-dinosaurs.jpg

laughing

What's funny is that all of Superman superior to Hulk feats are negated by a nonfeat. If I am trapped in a cage an not capable to lift and escape it I am suddenly strong enough to lift it? dur

Also shaking the planet is exactly wht Superman did but it's not valid because it's Superman, while it's valid because it's Hulk dur

Best of all, WBH by taking a step endangering the east coast, while Superman just by standing and letting go of his power endangered the southern hemispehere.

The gap in strength and power between those two is immense. Hulk could match an holding back Superman but only barely.

But this is about Konvikt, so. Pre-DCnU Superman was even stronger, though I am not sure if Trinity is in continuity. Still I give Konvikt the win, he has no low showings, compared to Hulk.

carver9
laughing

What's funny is that all of Superman superior to Hulk feats are negated by a nonfeat. If I am trapped in a cage an not capable to lift and escape it I am suddenly strong enough to lift it? dur

Also shaking the planet is exactly wht Superman did but it's not valid because it's Superman, while it's valid because it's Hulk dur

Best of all, WBH by taking a step endangering the east coast, while Superman just by standing and letting go of his power endangered the southern hemispehere.

The gap in strength and power between those two is immense. Hulk could match an holding back Superman but only barely.

But this is about Konvikt, so. Pre-DCnU Superman was even stronger, though I am not sure if Trinity is in continuity. Still I give Konvikt the win, he has no low showings, compared to Hulk.

I can pick this post apart. Rip it to shreds if I wanted but Bada said stop so I'm going to respect that.

abhilegend

Really? Post one feat of Thor comparable to ripping Doomsday in half.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by abhilegend
Really? Post one feat of Thor comparable to ripping Doomsday in half.
Comparable? IIRC Doomsday never really did anything before Superman tore him apart.

carver9
Comparable? IIRC Doomsday never really did anything before Superman tore him apart.

He broke Diana arm with a punch. Wouldn't call that a durability showing though.

The Sorrow
He broke Diana arm with a punch. Wouldn't call that a durability showing though.
Yeah that's what I was alluding to. He was stabbed up by Diana and before Superman tore him apart he was melted to a carcass by his heat vision. I don't remember seeing any amazing durability feats from that Doomsday.

Rocking the Watchtower while in the middle of Earth was the most impressive strength feat posted there imo and that isn't beyond Thor let alone Hulk. Just to clarify I do believe Clark to be slightly stronger than Thor, but those feats don't prove it.

carver9
Yeah that's what I was alluding to. He was stabbed up by Diana and before Superman tore him apart he was melted to a carcass by his heat vision. I don't remember seeing any amazing durability feats from that Doomsday.

sad

He didn't have any. Maybe I'm missing something. Let's see what ABHI say.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's so funny that the fanboys will post all these lame space cheese feats as if they are the least bit impressive. Who cares if you lift 1,000 earth at the same time with one finger.. if you turn around and get feeb'd every other comic by someone. Combat showings are the most important thing, with that, superman has a very spotty record.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.