State Of The House Of El Address 2015

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
It is time for the annual state of The House of El address.

As the Ruler of The House of El I am glad to report that the state of our house is well. The clans that used to oppress and openly insult us have been largely eradicated!

The Thor Corps is no more with only Celeygha and Damborgson holding on to the wilted embers. The Gammites are decimated with Carver and Psycho Gundam warring between themselves over crumbs. The Glinting Bastards are down to one member who shall soon be broken. Last and certainly least are the Thanosi! Insane Titan has been ANNIHILATED and the coward Quanchi has fled the forum out of fear of our dominance!

THIS is the Golden Age of The House of El and our dominance will continue for many years to come!

Star428
All good news but shouldn't Time Immemorial be giving this address instead of you? I thought he was the ruler.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Star428
All good news but shouldn't Time Immemorial be giving this address instead of you? I thought he was the ruler.

Seems to be multiple rulers at any given time. One point it's LoB. Next it's time.

But then it's between Juntai, Avlon, -Pr- and Abhi. An unstable leadership.

I don't think it should be an Absolute Monarchy to be honest.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Star428

In my absence earlier this year, the lecherous lizard known as, Badabing, and his lackey, Pr attempted a coup using, Time. It failed, miserably as both Generals T.C. McCabe and Boardwalker ruled during my absence.

I regained the throne upon my return.

I forgive this MISUNDERSTANDING on your part...

THIS TIME!!!!

The Nuul
House of Canada >>>> House of El.

This pup is no leader.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
It is time for the annual state of The House of El address.

As the Ruler of The House of El I am glad to report that the state of our house is well. The clans that used to oppress and openly insult us have been largely eradicated!

The Thor Corps is no more with only Celeygha and Damborgson holding on to the wilted embers. The Gammites are decimated with Carver and Psycho Gundam warring between themselves over crumbs. The Glinting Bastards are down to one member who shall soon be broken. Last and certainly least are the Thanosi! Insane Titan has been ANNIHILATED and the coward Quanchi has fled the forum out of fear of our dominance!

THIS is the Golden Age of The House of El and our dominance will continue for many years to come!

The Thorfags are rather reasonable most of the time, so I don't mind them.

The Gammatards are lowballing as always and never provide feats, so they leave the same impression as their God, being Downtards.

The Silver Eunuchs are down to one desperate member, who can't even read properly and loses every penis size contest.

As for the ThAnuses, the butthurt was to big and they take their dump in other forums.

The Hous of El prospers and you can count on my alliance with you.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by The Nuul
House of Canada >>>> House of El.

This pup is no leader.

Canadians shouldn't be allowed to post on this forum.

Next year I will make sure this becomes reality!

-Pr-
Closed because of LoB being a stupidhead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.