Have men ruined the world?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lovely Girl
With Wars, Greed and Aggression, wouldn't the world be better with a woman or a girl running it?

Slay
Inb4 Bardock agreeing with this.

Lovely Girl
Originally posted by Slay
Inb4 Bardock agreeing with this.

This Bardock must be very intelligent!

Slay
Originally posted by Lovely Girl
This Bardock must be very intelligent!
Inb4 Bardock agreeing with that.

Slay
Either way I think one person "running the world" would be a horrible thing whether it's a man or a woman doing it.

Lovely Girl
Inb4 Bardock agreeing with that.

Bardock must be a European, only European men are that sensible and sensitive.

Surtur
*see's the way most women treat each other* Sorry, we'd be no better off with a woman running things. It's weird to think men hold a monopoly on greed and aggression. I've sure never met a greedy female, this is why the term "Gold digger" is obviously only ever applied to men.

Aggression? Not like two young girls tried to brutally murder their friend for SlenderMan recently.

Slay
Bardock must be a European, only European men are that sensible and sensitive.
You don't leave the house much, do you? I'm a European myself and I know plenty of crude, insensitive European men. Meanwhile I know plenty of sensitive, sensible American men. Either way, agreeing with your OP wouldn't be very sensible.

Lovely Girl
You don't leave the house much, do you? I'm a European myself and I know plenty of crude, insensitive European men. Meanwhile I know plenty of sensitive, sensible American men. Either way, agreeing with your OP wouldn't be very sensible.

How many killers are women proportionally?

Lovely Girl
Originally posted by Surtur
*see's the way most women treat each other* Sorry, we'd be no better off with a woman running things. It's weird to think men hold a monopoly on greed and aggression. I've sure never met a greedy female, this is why the term "Gold digger" is obviously only ever applied to men.

Aggression? Not like two young girls tried to brutally murder their friend for SlenderMan recently.

Women do not usually kill people though.

Surtur

Dunno, I never looked up the figure of how many women get abortions per year.

Surtur
Women do not usually kill people though.

I know right they are just more about manipulation and mind games which is obviously what we need in a leader.

Lovely Girl
Dunno, I never looked up the figure of how many women get abortions per year.

Do you consider abortion murder?

psmith81992
thumb up

If you can't tell by the topic, it was made by a child.

Lovely Girl
I know right they are just more about manipulation and mind games which is obviously what we need in a leader.

You have had a bad experience with a girlfriend, please keep it out of the thread if she hurt you that much.

Surtur
That was me not being serious..I mean you sort of set the ball for that with the topic itself.

psmith81992
You have had a bad experience with a girlfriend, please keep it out of the thread if she hurt you that much.

Haha Surfur don't worry, this tool just said the exact same thing to me. You can tell someone is damaged goods when they have predetermined insults ready to fire at you laughing out loud

Surtur

What? I just thought we're playing the generalization game? I thought children loved games?

Also you must of had a bad experience with a boyfriend. Please if he hurt you that much don't take it out on others. Especially since 5th graders shouldn't be dating anyways.

Lovely Girl
Originally posted by psmith81992
thumb up

You don't like girls clearly. I get they laughed at you at school or perhaps still do. I get the make the loser sign at you. Having a small penis must be awful for you.

Slay
How does this relate to a world being run exclusively by women being a good thing?

The point I'm trying to make is, I'm all for equality for women. That's not what you want though. You want inequality but with women being the beneficiaries of that inequality instead if men.

psmith81992
You don't like girls clearly. I get they laughed at you at school or perhaps still do. I get the make the loser sign at you. Having a small penis must be awful for you.

Lol I forgot what high school was like with the generic, insecure insults. The nostalgia is kicking in!

You are talking to someone not old enough for a driver's license. You're not going to get anything rational here.

Lovely Girl
What? I just thought we're playing the generalization game? I thought children loved games?

It obviously was something really bad, I'm sorry she hurt you like that. You must have loved her very much, it's not rejection though. Think of it as another chance at finding someone.

Slay
thumb up

Throw me a bone, man. People on here entertain Star's topics, might as well entertain hers.

Lovely Girl
Lol I forgot what high school was like with the generic, insecure insults. The nostalgia is kicking in!

You are talking to someone not old enough for a driver's license. You're not going to get anything rational here.

You will always be forever alone. Poor thing, the pain of being unable to measure up as a man must be awful for you.

Surtur
She brought up the "loser sign" which means she must be under 14 years of age. Sweety don't waste one of the last days of summer vacation here.

Lovely Girl
She brought up the "loser sign" which means she must be under 14 years of age. Sweety don't waste one of the last days of summer vacation here.

I am exactly sixteen, and not ashamed of it unlike Psmith who is clearly much older than me and still a virgin, I have a boyfriend and am not forever alone. You seem nice I hope you find someone one day.

Surtur
It obviously was something really bad, I'm sorry she hurt you like that. You must have loved her very much, it's not rejection though. Think of it as another chance at finding someone.

Keep your own advice in mind once your parents finally allow you to start dating. Yes I know you feel your father is being stingy by saying you have to wait until you are 16, but look at it this way: 4 years will pass by in no time.

Slay
The fact that just some people disagreeing with you sends you into a frenzy shows how immature you are. Just from some comments in this thread you show to be far more narrow minded than you think you are.

Lovely Girl
Keep your own advice in mind once your parents finally allow you to start dating. Yes I know you feel your father is being stingy by saying you have to wait until you are 16, but look at it this way: 4 years will pass by in no time.

I have all the boys wrapped around my finger because I am pretty and play soccer, I'm sixteen and used to attention online and off it. My big brother would kill anyone who upset me in real life anyway. He is a Para.

Lovely Girl
The fact that just some people disagreeing with you sends you into a frenzy shows how immature you are. Just from some comments in this thread you show to be far more narrow minded than you think you are.

I think the frenzy comes form the older boys here who may very well only get sex in GTA.

Sancty
Are we really going to pretend this isnt an obvious troll

Nephthys
With Wars, Greed and Aggression, wouldn't the world be better with a woman or a girl running it?

Yes.

Slay
Originally posted by Sancty
Isn't that what half the GDF is? Continuing fruitless discussions under the false pretense that people aren't just trolling each other?

Lovely Girl
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yes.

Thank you.

Surtur
I have all the boys wrapped around my finger because I am pretty and play soccer, I'm sixteen and used to attention online and off it.

I see. I bet you are one of those girls who has more male friends then female friends because you "just get along with guys better".

Don't worry I'd never fight a paraplegic.

Just kidding! Totally would. F*ck the Acorn People.

Lovely Girl

These men want heated arguments with me, a teenager, especially psmith who is a virgin.

Esau Cairn
Why hasn't anyone picked up yet that it's also a guy?

Lovely Girl
I see. I bet you are one of those girls who has more male friends then female friends because you "just get along with guys better".

Don't worry I'd never fight a paraplegic.

Just kidding! Totally would.

She was a cool kid too like me wasn't she? What happened you asked her out and she laughed and called you a dweeb?

Surtur
You know what though she sounds EXACTLY like a teenage girl would sound. I'm not saying it's not secretly some 300 lb dude, but I'll be damned if said dude hasn't captured the essence of teenage girls to a tee.

Lovely Girl
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Why hasn't anyone picked up yet that it's also a guy?

What's also a guy? Psmith? No way? He's clearly a sissy of the highest order!

Surtur
She was a cool kid too like me wasn't she? What happened you asked her out and she laughed and called you a dweeb?

Please be more consistent. Before you said I was upset over a girlfriend hurting me. Thus, if this person was at one point my girlfriend it would mean at one point she agreed to go out with me.

Also you are talking about the loser sign and using the term "dweeb" so I have to ask if you've somehow time traveled here from the late 90's?

Lovely Girl
Please be more consistent. Before you said I was upset over a girlfriend hurting me. Thus, if this person was at one point my girlfriend it would mean at one point she agreed to go out with me.

Also you are talking about the loser sign and using the term "dweeb" so I have to ask if you've somehow time traveled here from the late 90's?

It's back in now 90's talk in the U.K. I get it you're not a cool kid.

Sancty
Isn't that what half the GDF is? Continuing fruitless discussions under the false pretense that people aren't just trolling each other?
idk surtur and TI seem legitimate to me.

whereas this is supposedly a 16 year old girl bragging about how she's pretty.. on KMC..
whirly ?

Lovely Girl

whereas this is supposedly a 16 year old girl bragging about how she's pretty.. on KMC..
whirly ?

I never bragged, although I am pretty, older guys are like flies round shit to teen girls on the web.

psmith81992

whirly ?

So we are all in agreement that we're dealing with an insecure teenage girl? Good, lets humor her until she gets banned.

Lovely Girl
So we are all in agreement that we're dealing with an insecure teenage girl? Good, lets humor her until she gets banned.

But you are a troll no one likes online or in real life, you're far more insecure than me.

Slay
No, Sancty thinks it's one if Whirly's sock accounts.

Surtur
It's back in now 90's talk in the U.K. I get it you're not a cool kid.

But you are apparently cool, right? Even though kids that are truly cool don't need to go around saying it. Sort of like girls who are truly pretty don't need to go around saying it.

You also think the fact older men online are "into" you equates to you being attractive? Oh my..first time on the internet?

Slay
But you are a troll no one likes online or in real life, you're far more insecure than me.
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Lovely Girl
But you are apparently cool, right?

Yes that's why you pmed me.

Lovely Girl
and Surtur, Psmith, I don't have Skype or Kik messenger whatever that is, I have Wattsapp but you are not having that boys because you are losers.

Surtur
Yes that's why you pmed me.

Oh did I? Silly me sending PM's without realizing it. Tell you what maybe refresh my memory and post a screen shot of my PM?

Q99
Generally speaking, I'd think the best leadership is a well-represented mix, so that a variety of point of views can cover for any weaknesses.

Lovely Girl
Oh did I? Silly me sending PM's without realizing it. Tell you what maybe refresh my memory and post a screen shot of my PM? I don't send pics either stop asking me for pics or screenshots or any stuff.

Ushgarak
Troll thread closed. Please try and use some discretion about who to reply to in the GDF- this one is clearly a mockery.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.