Batman vs Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Standard hear for both. Who wins?

leonidas
batman. gambit's had serious problems with punisher. he caught cap when cap was underestimating him. otherwise cap was handling him easily. bats take a heav majority here.

Genii96
Gambit wins,especially if he uses his death powers.

Surtur
I thought Gambit could bullet time?

Genii96
Bullet timing is a piece of cake for him,he caught a bullet,charged it and threw it right back,he has doged lasers as well

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Genii96
Gambit wins,especially if he uses his death powers.

Lol.

Blue Area Vet
Gambit.

long pig
Batman obviously.

Juk3n
Gambit. Batman's no Cap.

Blue Area Vet
Gambit pick pockets Batman's utility belt, charges it and throws it at him.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Juk3n
Gambit. Batman's no Cap.

Delusional DC heads continue to compare the good detective to Cap.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
gambit's had serious problems with punisher.

They fought?

BruceSkywalker
batman 8/10 ftw

Genii96
His fight with cap was PIS BS,that attack should have killed cap or at least KOd him

leonidas
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They fought?

sorry, meant to say BULLSEYE. which is a lot worse. in fact, gambit flat out stated bullseye was too good for him.

the anti-dc brigade as this cinched up already though so i guess it doesn't matter. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Lester fight I do remember, of course.

Don't like how you made it sound as if Lester and Frank were that much inferior to Batboy, though. Even if some of the past stories still count, Nu made sure to sterilize Wayne.

Days of Gambit in his prime seem to indeed be gone, though.

StyleTime
There were extenuating circumstances in Gambit vs Bullseye though. Gambit's full powers just came back, and he was afraid he'd accidently kill someone. He almost killed Rogue and Collosus before he got himself under control. Things were just randomly exploding whenever he got upset.

He'd also been in a gauntlet of people hunting him prior to Bullseye.

Glorificus
Gambit stomps.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StyleTime
There were extenuating circumstances in Gambit vs Bullseye though. Gambit's full powers just came back, and he was afraid he'd accidently kill someone. He almost killed Rogue and Collosus before he got himself under control. Things were just randomly exploding whenever he got upset.

He'd also been in a gauntlet of people hunting him prior to Bullseye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.