DCNU Superman vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this?

Surtur
So I don't see that speed is equal or BFR's are not allowed. Nothing more needs to be said.

One_Angry_Scot
Doomsday.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur
So I don't see that speed is equal or BFR's are not allowed. Nothing more needs to be said.

thumb up

Doomsday speedblitzes Superman, and BFRs him.

Adam Grimes
Doomsday eats him.

Surtur
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up

Doomsday speedblitzes Superman, and BFRs him.

When has Doomsday ever blitzed anyone?

carver9
No bfring here or in any of my threads. Cheep way to win and debate.

carver9
When has Doomsday ever blitzed anyone?

He's as fast as Flash...attosecond reflexes.

Surtur
Couldn't Superman just..hover out of reach of Doomsday then?

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
He's as fast as Flash...attosecond reflexes.

Lol oh I see, so which part during the Hunter/Prey storyline did Doomsday show he was faster then the Flash? You specified a specific version of Doomsday, so why wouldn't he get only his feats from HP?

Either this is HP Doomsday or it's not. Which is it?

carver9
Lol oh I see, so which part during the Hunter/Prey storyline did Doomsday show he was faster then the Flash? You specified a specific version of Doomsday, so why wouldn't he get only his feats from HP?

His DOS persona is faster than Flash. HP Doomsday is an amped version of DOS, so he should be able to see Flash as a statue.

smile

Prof. T.C McAbe

He is trying to be smart, it's a passive agressive lowballing strategy. wink

Surtur
So just to be clear you were the same person in a KK thread talking about "oh, he's not this powerful on average" and yet you seem to believe Doomsday is, on average, as fast as the Flash? I like that.

carver9
So just to be clear you were the same person in a KK thread talking about "oh, he's not this powerful on average" and yet you seem to believe Doomsday is, on average, as fast as the Flash? I like that.

Lol...let me leave you alone. I'm just messing with you buddy. That's why I put the smiley. Bada told me the smiley works, but, I guess not.

mad

Anyways, who do you feel wins?

Surtur
Probably Doomsday. Superman could certainly play keep away using his speed for a long time, but sooner or later he's going to actually try to engage DD in battle.

Remember Superman wasn't even at normal power levels when they fought during HP and yet he still got whooped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.