The U.S is about to really go....WEST?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Move over Obama!!!!! Kanye West is a Comin!!!

White House to have First Lady with Biggeset Butt EVER?

Surtur
Oh great the last thing we need are two d-bags of epic proportions in the White House. Seriously, Donald Trumps hair would make a better president then Kanye.

I mean Trump is arrogant, but Kanye makes Trump look humble.

Lestov16
The fact that this is actually being taken seriously just shows how much of a joke Trump is making politics right now.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
The fact that this is actually being taken seriously just shows how much of a joke Trump is making politics right now.

I don't think this is exactly fair. Merely because even if you remove Trump from the equation..Kanye is still an arrogant little prick. His past behavior and antics suggest it's a definite possibility he could be 100% serious about this even if Trump had never decided to run.

In other words Kanye himself is so much of a joke you can't blame Trump for this. He's an attention whore and he married an even bigger attention whore so its like a super cosmic attention whore team up.

riv6672
Originally posted by Lestov16
Was thinking the same.

Bashar Teg
why is everyone blaming trump for the GOP's lack of credibility? did everyone forget that sarah palin happened?

Omega Vision
I feel like Kanye only learns a little from his mistakes, and it's never really the lesson he should be learning. He learned not to be mean to Taylor Swift, but in terms of not being a deluded prick, he's still got a long way to go.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
why is everyone blaming trump for the GOP's lack of credibility? did everyone forget that sarah palin happened?

Doesn't compare to the ones in the white house now....except that the joke isn't funny anymore.

Well the Biden ones can be.

riv6672
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I feel like Kanye only learns a little from his mistakes, and it's never really the lesson he should be learning. He learned not to be mean to Taylor Swift, but in terms of not being a deluded prick, he's still got a long way to go.
He has issues. Just saying.

Surtur
I don't think Kanye learned to not be mean to Taylor Swift, he just moved on to other targets. Since he more or less pulled the same shit with "Beck".

He has literally said he is one of the greatest musicians to ever live. Which is quite perplexing really. It's strange when you encounter a celebrity who is that blissfully ignorant to reality.

You also KNOW that if Kanye ever became president before long there would be some lame ass reality show following him and his attention whore of a wife. Now just imagine how the children of Kanye and Kim are going to turn out? That's just a frightening thought, the next generation of spoiled brats famous for really no reason other then stupid things like banging Brandy's less talented bro on camera.

Surtur
Even more disturbing is I'm now seeing a trend of articles about Kanye West. Usually to the tune of "Would (insert celebrity name) vote for Kanye?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.