Darth Tenebrous & Darth Nox V.S. RotS Anakin & Cade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vixas
Now that the incorrect name has been taken care of......

Greetings everyone.

I bring before you a tag-team match-up featuring Darth Tenebrous, and Darth Nox, against Anakin as of RotS, and Cade Skywalker. As usual all combatants are at their peak selves and any other variables will be listed below.

Notes: All combatants have access to all abilities and resources at their disposal and Anakin will be in the same mindset as he was before his turn to the Dark-Side. Hopefully you all enjoy!

SunRazer
Team 1. Anakin probably takes Tenebrous in an exhausting duel, while Cade vs Nox is probably less decisive.

Vixas
Originally posted by SunRazer
Team 1. Anakin probably takes Tenebrous in an exhausting duel, while Cade vs Nox is probably less decisive.

I see. Thank you for the response Razer.

Selenial
Team 2, for exactly the same reasons Nova said, except I think Cade would beat Nox, or at least hold her off long enough for Anakin to join the fight having killed Tenebrous.

Vixas
Originally posted by Selenial
Team 2, for exactly the same reasons Nova said, except I think Cade would beat Nox, or at least hold her off long enough for Anakin to join the fight having killed Tenebrous.

I do personally believe Cade and Nox are close, though I haven't yet found myself able to reach a solid conclusion on who I think would win more often. Thank you Selenial. smile

Selenial
Originally posted by Vixas
I do personally believe Cade and Nox are close, though I haven't yet found myself able to reach a solid conclusion on who I think would win more often. Thank you Selenial. smile

*shrug*

Who wins is probably personal preference for which skillset/powers you value more. To me, Cade has comparable strength in the force even if he's not as well versed, but he's a significantly better duelist. I think either way you look at it, the way he dealt with Talon is more than enough proof he could contend with Nox. He's pretty underrated mmm

Vixas
Originally posted by Selenial
*shrug*

Who wins is probably personal preference for which skillset/powers you value more. To me, Cade has comparable strength in the force even if he's not as well versed, but he's a significantly better duelist. I think either way you look at it, the way he dealt with Talon is more than enough proof he could contend with Nox. He's pretty underrated mmm

Indeed, I do believe he could be used more than he is. Also a factor that plays into my calculations on it is that as far as I am aware, it is unknown how long Nox can amp themselves. Though we only see it in small bursts, I highly doubt that is the full extent it can be taken to, and how Cade would react to a sudden sharp power spike like that.

carthage
The Skywalkers for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.