Barriss Offee Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
How far does the fallen Padawan make it? Battle takes place in the abandoned warehouse where Barriss ambushed Ahsoka.

Warm-up: Ezra Bridger

Round 1: Probus Tesla
Round 2: Inquisitor Malorum
Round 3: The Inquisitor (S1) - "Greg"
Round 4: Kanan Jarrus

Round 5: Ahsoka Tano (TCW)
Round 6: Aayla Secura (RotS)
Round 7: Xanatos
Round 8: Ferus Olin

Boss: Luminara Unduli

Emperordmb
Probably dead at 7 IMO

Fated Xtasy
I'm going to say.... Aayla possibly?

|King Joker|
Reasons, folks?

Emperordmb
She already defeated TCW Ahsoka, and everyone before that seems weaker than TCW Ahsoka. I don't know where to rank Aayla exactly, but I think Barriss could catch her off guard with her use of the environment, so I'm leaning Barriss in that fight.

Ferus Olin held his own against Vader, so I doubt Barriss would defeat him.

Fated Xtasy
Aayla's done decent against a (prime?) Quinlan Vos, who is pretty much way better than Asajj at this point, and she has the feats and accolades to pretty much win this due to the environment as well.

Given her own powers of concealment

Emperordmb
I could be persuaded on that round, but she definitely passes Ahsoka and doesn't pass Ferus IMO

Selenial
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I could be persuaded on that round, but she definitely passes Ahsoka and doesn't pass Ferus IMO

^^ Tbh.

She'd also fall to Xanatos and get slaughtered by Unduli.

Emperordmb
King Joker just edited it, so my first post was saying he'd stop at Ferus.

Not entirely sure about the Xanatos round.

ares834
3. Grand Inquisitor > Normal Inquisitor. shifty

NewGuy01
Takes it to boss.

Kurk
Stops at TCW Ahsoka 5/10 (I believe she was weakened without her main saber plus tired)
Otherwise Stops at Aayla 9/10

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ares834
3. Grand Inquisitor > Normal Inquisitor. shifty https://media.giphy.com/media/pzarRhPZKvjOg/giphy.gif

carthage
Probably 7.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.