Lumiya vs Darth Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uTmvoaEe5c

LMFAO, Nephthys is going to be so pissed at this one.

carthage
LOL He said Zannah is more physically durable than Exar Kun at 5:57

laughing out loud

Trocity
She is, she parries blows from Bane who makes beskar smashing, head crushing, force enhanced stick snapping Exar Kun look like Yarael Poof.

Nephthys
Zannah ragdolls. Didn't watch the video.

|King Joker|
I think EvanNova's the worst versus video YouTuber in all honesty.

NewGuy01
What about the guy that did Koon vs Caedus?

Nephthys
Jensaarai is pretty horrid iirc.

Emperordmb
Tholme vs Zannah was worse IMO.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What about the guy that did Koon vs Caedus? I don't know who you're referring to, but Ahsoka vs. Galen Marek is arguably worse, tbh.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I don't know who you're referring to, but Ahsoka vs. Galen Marek is arguably worse, tbh.

It was done by Evannova95. He did it because of popular demand.

|King Joker|
Still doesn't excuse the contents of the video, tbh.

TheNuisanceBird
Still doesn't excuse the contents of the video, tbh.

Antoine Bandele would have explained so in the comments. I personally think he's the best versus video YouTuber out there. He's the most unbiased and has the highest quality videos. I mean look at how he presents things using imovie maker. Or whatever he uses.

Emperordmb
thumb up agreed

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
thumb up agreed

EmperorSidious2
I think all the primary versus makers Jensari, EvanNova, Antoine all of them are really good and I enjoy most of their videos.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
I think all the primary versus makers Jensari, EvanNova, Antoine all of them are really good and I enjoy most of their videos.
That explains a lot.

WildBantha88
Antoine is okay except for when he goes balls over heels fan boying over Revans cock. Evannova and Jenny are on equel footing in awfulness. Tbh I like Reti4 and Greyjedi91 the best because they don't make videos anymore.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Antoine is okay except for when he goes balls over heels fan boying over Revans cock. Evannova and Jenny are on equel footing in awfulness. Tbh I like Reti4 and Greyjedi91 the best because they don't make videos anymore.

He's stated he has no biased towards Revan. On a livestrem he said if he included Revan again he has to have him lose, unlike Jensaauri who has a complete bias for Darth Malgus.

Nephthys
Huh, I thought Jensaari was biased for Maul..... mmm

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
He's stated he has no biased towards Revan. On a livestrem he said if he included Revan again he has to have him lose, unlike Jensaauri who has a complete bias for Darth Malgus.

I saw the "b" in "bias" and instantly thought you were going to say boner lmao.

But yeah. Antoine's probably the best youtuber vs vid guy.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I saw the "b" in "bias" and instantly thought you were going to say boner lmao. What have I done to corrupt your mind to such an extent?

Fated Xtasy
What have I done to corrupt your mind to such an extent?

A great... many things.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/61001722/large.gif

|King Joker|
https://38.media.tumblr.com/05676da2ab1f9026383df999bce9f1a9/tumblr_mpen5bQXrD1spwno4o1_500.gif

WildBantha88
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
He's stated he has no biased towards Revan. On a livestrem he said if he included Revan again he has to have him lose, unlike Jensaauri who has a complete bias for Darth Malgus. have you ever met someone who you told was bias who did not deny being bias?

Just watch his first Revan vid. He sucked Revans cock harder than Ant. Which is funny because he also gave Ant a shout out. Coincidence? I think not!

Fated Xtasy
https://38.media.tumblr.com/05676da2ab1f9026383df999bce9f1a9/tumblr_mpen5bQXrD1spwno4o1_500.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5rf5fKTlU1rxm1ywo1_500.gif

Aurbere
Hmm...

Anyway. Jensaarai's Yoda hate grinds my gears, so I think he's the worst tbh.

Emperordmb
I actually think Jensaarai1 said Zannah would beat Yoda, LOL.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Just watch his first Revan vid. He sucked Revans cock harder than Ant. Which is funny because he also gave Ant a shout out. Coincidence? I think not!
I had... influence over the verdict of that battle.

umad bro beast? cool

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

bro beast? cool

laughing out loud

Aurbere
I actually think Jensaarai1 said Zannah would beat Yoda, LOL.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7pg7Pfdr1rsw1yf.gif

Emperordmb
Apparently Yoda's stamina is shit, and Zannah's style is perfectly specialized towards tiring him out. That was his reasoning anyways.

|King Joker|
Apparently Yoda's stamina is shit, and Zannah's style is perfectly specialized towards tiring him out. That was his reasoning anyways. Yeah, I PM'd that to you right? lol

Aurbere
Apparently Yoda's stamina is shit, and Zannah's style is perfectly specialized towards tiring him out. That was his reasoning anyways.

Well he's wrong. Obviously. Yoda wins.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Aurbere
Well he's wrong. Obviously. Yoda wins.
I do not disagree with you.

Aurbere
I do not disagree with you.

Good. I'm glad. big grin

Nephthys
Yoda's stamina ain't that good tbh.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yoda's stamina ain't that good tbh.

And???

Trocity
Even if it wasn't, he'd curb stomp Zannah well before he had to stop for a breather.

Fated Xtasy
i don't see how Yoda has crap stamina, he's moved like a damn "whirlwind of destruction" and toyed with a Hellfire droid

Raptor22
"He was a jedi master named yoda. I dont know whether that was his home, or whether he had just flown in specifically for the occasion. What I do know is that he was definitely waiting for us."

"An odd shiver ran thru car`das`s thin body. "I wont try to describe their battle" he said in a low voice. "Even after 45 years of thinking about it, im not sure I can. For nearly a day and a half the swamp blazed with fire and lightning and things I still dont understand. At the end of it the Dark jedi was dead, disintegrating in a final, massive blaze of blue fire.""- Vision of the Future

A day and a half of lightning filled, fire blazing battle, seems like pretty decent stamina to me.

SunRazer
Yoda's stamina vastly outclasses Zannah's, lol. He also outclasses her in. Every. Single. Category.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
i don't see how Yoda has crap stamina, he's moved like a damn "whirlwind of destruction" and toyed with a Hellfire droid

Thats not really anything to do with stamina.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
Thats not really anything to do with stamina.

being able to toy with a giant *** machine which moves incredibly fast, is pretty impressive.

I also have never seen Yoda tire whatsoever. Hell, he took on Tiin, Plo and Depa and didn't tire whatsoever. Says a lot about him don't it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.