Mystic Gohan vs Frieza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Gohan at his peak by the end of DBZ.

http://quizup-players.imgix.net/players/497462828756658072/pictures/iaay4lk7im/original.jpg

Vs.

Resurrected and trained Frieza in his 1st (of 5) Form.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd195/nightmare010/freezer1.jpg

Frieza one-shotted a Super Saiyan Gohan in the latest movie. However Gohan was far weaker than what he used to be.

How would 1st Form Frieza fare against the once formidable Gohan. Would Frieza be in for a shocking surprise, or would he dispatch Gohan quickly all the same?

Maybe there is not enough information. But would like to hear your thoughts!

bbrem123
Frieza all day long. Wasnt he said to be the largest power they have ever felt?

Placidity
Originally posted by bbrem123
Frieza all day long. Wasnt he said to be the largest power they have ever felt?

Don't recall, but I wouldn't believe it anyway.

SSG Goku > 1st Form Frieza, so it can't be true. Unless SSG Goku's power can't be "sensed". Even if they have not "felt" the power of SSG Goku or Beerus, they have seen them in action. Should be able to tell Frieza was not close to their level in base form.

carver9
Akira said Gohan power remained the same in DBS versus his Z self. With that said, Frieza would kill him in one hit again.

Placidity
Originally posted by carver9
Akira said Gohan power remained the same in DBS versus his Z self. With that said, Frieza would kill him in one hit again.

Meh, more interested in people's opinions over what Akira says. I don't take anything he says seriously. Gohan didn't even know if he could turn Super Saiyan, and it was said in the context that he had not trained in forever (apparently 6 months to a few years - but Gohan just feels piss weak). There is no way he is the same strength he was in DBZ.

juggerman
Gohan should still lose tho hopefully not after one baby tap. First Form Frieza should be above Buuhan seeing as how they acted as if his ki was the greatest ever.

carver9
Originally posted by juggerman
Gohan should still lose tho hopefully not after one baby tap. First Form Frieza should be above Buuhan seeing as how they acted as if his ki was the greatest ever.

thumb up

Which means first form Goku would rape Buuhan without going super Saiyan or God mode.

juggerman
thumb up

Which means first form Goku would rape Buuhan without going super Saiyan or God mode.

Probably

Galan007
Freeza would win, though it would probably be a decent fight.

The Z Fighters' reactions after sensing 1st form Freeza seemed to indicate that he was already in the upper-echelon of ki they had ever felt.

carver9
Probably

Don't think you understand the power gap here.

juggerman
Don't think you understand the power gap here.

Don't think you understand Super Buu's power set here. No guarantee Goku would be immune to transmutation like Vegito. No guarantee Goku can perma kill Buu like Vegito either.

Like I said "probably" because there are still unknowns

carver9
Don't think you understand Super Buu's power set here. No guarantee Goku would be immune to transmutation like Vegito. No guarantee Goku can perma kill Buu like Vegito either.

Like I said "probably" because there are still unknowns

If the power gap is significant like I'm thinking then Buu candy attack wouldn't even hit Goku. Vegito played around with Super Buu. If Goku took it serious, his base form could probably take him out in a single attack. This is the reason I'm saying you probably don't understand the power gap here.

Remember, Goku BASE form was matching FINAL form Frieza. Frieza FIRST form, his base, was higher than any power level they've felt. That was Frieza BASE form. Imagine the power difference between his base and his final form and again, Goku in his base form matched him. That would mean, base Goku is significantly more powerful than Buuhan. Think about it for a bit.

yungz22
mystic gohan fought beerus and got one shotted so im guessing the same would occur if he fought frieza

Galan007
Base Goku(RoF)>4th form Freeza(RoF)>>>>1st form Freeza(RoF)=one of the greatest ki's in the mythos.

So yeah, base Goku should be >> Boohan for sure. And given the power differential between them, he *should* be able to perma-kill Boohan as well.

Galan007
Originally posted by yungz22
mystic gohan fought beerus and got one shotted so im guessing the same would occur if he fought frieza *And Beerus used less than 10% of his power against all of the Z Fighters, save rage-boosted Vegeta. So yeah...

juggerman
If the power gap is significant like I'm thinking then Buu candy attack wouldn't even hit Goku. Vegito played around with Super Buu. If Goku took it serious, his base form could probably take him out in a single attack. This is the reason I'm saying you probably don't understand the power gap here.

Remember, Goku BASE form was matching FINAL form Frieza. Frieza FIRST form, his base, was higher than any power level they've felt. That was Frieza BASE form. Imagine the power difference between his base and his final form and again, Goku in his base form matched him. That would mean, base Goku is significantly more powerful than Buuhan. Think about it for a bit.

You are making assumptions again. We know the fusion that created Vegito was magical in nature and therefore we cannot say for certain that Goku could affect Buu in the same way. Buu's ki based attacks would do absolutely nothing to Goku. However, his candy attack is magical in nature and we do not know the limits of it.

Also we don't know if Vegito's ability to perma kill Buu was because of his crazy high ki or if it was a side effect of the magical fusion. Without the answer to that question we cannot say for sure if Goku can keep Buu down

With all that being said, I would side with Goku but truth be told we do not know 100% due to Goku not having the magical stuff

carver9
You are making assumptions again. We know the fusion that created Vegito was magical in nature and therefore we cannot say for certain that Goku could affect Buu in the same way. Buu's ki based attacks would do absolutely nothing to Goku. However, his candy attack is magical in nature and we do not know the limits of it.

Also we don't know if Vegito's ability to perma kill Buu was because of his crazy high ki or if it was a side effect of the magical fusion. Without the answer to that question we cannot say for sure if Goku can keep Buu down

With all that being said, I would side with Goku but truth be told we do not know 100% due to Goku not having the magical stuff

Magical? Wait a minute. When did magical ever been mentioned concerning Vegito?

juggerman
Magical? Wait a minute. When did magical ever been mentioned concerning Vegito?

What were the earrings if not magical items?

carver9
What were the earrings if not magical items?

Doesn't mean he was shooting off magical Ki or had anything magical done to him power wise. The only purpose for the earrings was to fuse them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Galan007
Doesn't mean he was shooting off magical Ki or had anything magical done to him power wise. The only purpose for the earrings was to fuse them. Nothing more, nothing less. How do you explain Vegetto retaining his complete power/sentience after being transmuted into a piece of candy, if not magical?

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
How do you explain Vegetto retaining his complete power/sentience after being transmuted into a piece of candy, if not magical?

Power level. It's not like he retained his physical body when the beam hit him. That's like saying Majin Vegeta is magical due to the upgrade babidi gave him via magical. The only thing the earrings did was making the fusion easier (but permanent).

Galan007
So power level alone is all it takes to retain complete sentience/power after being transmuted into an inanimate object, iyo?

You and I have entirely different views of this, I guess.

juggerman
Doesn't mean he was shooting off magical Ki or had anything magical done to him power wise. The only purpose for the earrings was to fuse them. Nothing more, nothing less.

I never said his ki was magical. I said we don't know what affects the magical items had on him. For instance, him fighting as candy could be a result of him being uber powerful OR it could be a resistance he gained thru the fusion. We don't know either way. We can guess and assume all day but it was not clarified either way.

Same can be said about the perma killing attack. For all we know it was an attack that Goku cannot mimic alone. We just don't know and therefore leaves it open for debate. Either way Goku's victory over Super Buu isn't 100% certain. It might be as high as 99.99% or as low as 50%. I don't think it would be any less than that

carver9
I never said his ki was magical. I said we don't know what affects the magical items had on him. For instance, him fighting as candy could be a result of him being uber powerful OR it could be a resistance he gained thru the fusion. We don't know either way. We can guess and assume all day but it was not clarified either way.

Same can be said about the perma killing attack. For all we know it was an attack that Goku cannot mimic alone. We just don't know and therefore leaves it open for debate. Either way Goku's victory over Super Buu isn't 100% certain. It might be as high as 99.99% or as low as 50%. I don't think it would be any less than that

You're basically agreeing with me except 1 thing. Base Goku would annihilate Super Buum

juggerman
You're basically agreeing with me except 1 thing. Base Goku would annihilate Super Buum

2 things. 2 big ol important things

yungz22

lol super buu is stronger than ssj3 and you think base goku could beat him..... funny

NewGuy01
lol super buu is stronger than ssj3 and you think base goku could beat him..... funny

Uh, Base Goku in RoF would utterly shitstomp Buutenks and SSJ3 Goku. And Ultimate Gohan. At the same time.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, SBG Goku should be able to do that with no effort.

carver9

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Yungz is always so clueless.

What was the name of his second account, carver?

NewGuy01
Chase or something iirc.

carver9
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Chase or something iirc.

thumb up

He doesn't use it anymore since he was caught red handed.

yungz22
lol oh yea i wasnt thinking about ssg goku i was going by dbz instead of dbs....my b lol

StiltmanFTW
SBG, not SSG. Slight difference, but a difference nonetheless.

yungz22
dually noted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.