Android 16 vs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
Fight 1: Android 16 vs. Imperfect Cell (after absorbing the humans.) Who'd win if the fight was allowed to continue?

Fight 2: Android 16 vs. Imperfect Cell + Super Android 13.

Galan007
1.) #16 wins for sure. Cell will eventually tire. #16 will not.

2.) SA13 is hard to gauge. Some people like to put him on a ridiculously high pedestal, but ultimately, he 'only' stomped a few Super Saiyans(pre-RoSaT) + Kamiccolo. #16 could have done the exact same thing, with just as little effort. Suffice to say, I tend to place him around #16-level... And two #16-level beings should be > one #16-level being.

It would break down like this, imo:
#16 = SA13 = Imperfect Cell(peak) >>> Kamiccolo = #17 > #18 > SSJ Vegeta(pre-RoSaT) ~/> SSJ Goku(pre-RoSaT) ~/> SSJ Trunks(pre-RoSaT)

Ridley_Prime
Super 13's only really notable for punching Goku in the balls. stick out tongue

I don't think it was Kamiccolo in the movie though. Was it implied he had already fused with Kami during the film? I forget.

Galan007
As of Movie #6, Dende was the guardian of Earth, which means Piccolo had fused with Kami. So yeah, it should have been Kamiccolo who fought SA13 in Movie #7.

Ridley_Prime
Oh... Kamicolo was really downplayed in the movies then. Must've been in more of them than I realized, where they were glorifying pre-RoSaT SSJ's while a fused Namekian supposedly stronger than them gets pushed to the side. smh

Galan007
Exactly. The films fodderized the shit out of Kamiccolo. Made him out to be significantly less powerful than pre-RoSaT Super Saiyans, which is a f*cking joke.

Piccolo gets no respect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.