Quinlan Vos and Dooku vs Sidious at Dark Disciple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
if you read Dark Disciple, Count Dooku explains to Asajj Ventress that Quinlan is his new Sith apprentice. He tells Asajj that he and Quinlan Vos aka Darth Enigma will fight and destroy Lord Sidious and become the new rulers.

so, it's the DD Vos and Dooku team up to take on Sidious.
Vos is bloodlusted and capable of feats stated in DD, Dooku is clone war feats, Sidious clone war feats.

Vos can dodge force lightening like Neo bullets in the matrix
who wins?

Trocity
Sidious lol

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Trocity
Sidious lol ****ing Vos hater

redpill
Sidious lol

for whatever reason dooku feels confidant in vos ability to beat sidious so that he and vos can rule the galaxy.

he thinks asajj is only fit for grunt work, vos is dark side

EmperorSidious2
Sidious. His command of the force and speed and skill with the saber is way above dookus, or at least to the point where vows can't make up for the gap because I still don't understand how vos was to fast or unpredictable for Dooku him being one of the best sword masters of all time and having looked at every aspect of saber combat, Sidious is whole new level of unpredictability.

Emperordmb
Sidious, largely due to the degree by which he outclasses Vos as a force wielder.

redpill
for all this talk about sidious, he couldn't beat yoda straight up. nor mace. yoda and dooku were evenly matched.

EmperorSidious2
Yoda is on a complelty different scale than vos or Dooku or even mace. Mace was amped to the fullest by vaapad and demonstrated that if he chose to he really could have killed mace first if he wanted to. While Dooku could contend with yoda, it was obvious yoda had him on the ropes and of Dooku would have never fled he would have lost. Even with a Vjun amp Dooku still couldn't beat yoda. So since this on neutral ground, vos isn't good enough to make up for anything between Dooku and Sidious

redpill
DD Vos is above Dooku, so in effect Sidious would be fighting Dooku + Windu at same time. Vos can dodge Sidious lightening. DD Vos is a sith

Trocity
laughing out loud

Selenial
laughing out loud

To be fair, he's not wrong. All of that's stipulated in the OP.

DarthAnt66
Sidious slaughterfest.

redpill
i hope we see vos vs vader vos vs sidious in rebels

Nephthys
I hope we see Vos getting killed in Order 66 in Rebels.

NTJack0
Sidious lol

carthage
At least give the team Darth Bane

NewGuy01
Originally posted by redpill
for whatever reason dooku feels confidant in vos ability to beat sidious so that he and vos can rule the galaxy.

he thinks asajj is only fit for grunt work, vos is dark side

Uh, did you miss the part where he betrayed Vos? He was lying.

redpill
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Uh, did you miss the part where he betrayed Vos? He was lying.

u mean he tried to zap vos but asajj intervened?

doesn't mean dooku was lying.

redpill
Originally posted by carthage
At least give the team Darth Bane

hes dead.

it would be cool to see vos going to moriband and learning from him tho' in rebels

Angelalex242
What?

Sidious LOLs. A lot.

SunRazer
Sidious comfortably kicks both of their asses.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Sidious, largely due to the degree by which he outclasses Vos as a force wielder.

This.

redpill
which is more difficult for sidious then, maul savage or dooku vos

Darth Thor
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Sidious is whole new level of unpredictability.

Please don't go there.

I don't want every "Dooku vs" thread to turn into "his Opponent is too unpredictable for him."

For the record, it wasn't Vos's Lightsaber form that was too unpredictable for Dooku. It was his unpredictable nature.

which is more difficult for sidious then, maul savage or dooku vos

Obviously Dooku/Vos.

Dooku alone would put up a better fight than Maul/Savage did IMO. Not because Dooku can take Maul/Savage, but because the Power difference between Sidious and Maul/Savage individually is much higher than the Power gap between Sidious and Dooku.

redpill
whats canon vos lightsaber form? unpredictability sounds like juyo and vos is or was a sith

Darth Thor
whats canon vos lightsaber form? unpredictability sounds like juyo and vos is or was a sith

I just said above, it wasn't Vos's Saber form that was unpredictable. It was his very nature.

His form wasn't mentioned. So just presume Legends forms unless specified otherwise.

EmperorSidious2
I believe his style is ataru.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Please don't go there.

I don't want every "Dooku vs" thread to turn into "his Opponent is too unpredictable for him."

For the record, it wasn't Vos's Lightsaber form that was too unpredictable for Dooku. It was his unpredictable nature.

Obviously Dooku/Vos.

Dooku alone would put up a better fight than Maul/Savage did IMO. Not because Dooku can take Maul/Savage, but because the Power difference between Sidious and Maul/Savage individually is much higher than the Power gap between Sidious and Dooku.

No I mean the nature of sidious with his knowledge of the dark side. He's much faster than Vos, or dooku, and he is much more powerful in the force than either. S with that he is way to unpredictable in both form and nature. Also he has more experience than Vos so how he employs his saber skills is awe inspiring. Isn't he like by DE like the best duelist of all time or is that title reserved for Luke.

EmperorSidious2
Well really couldn't Sidious easily speed blitz dooku or Vos? I say Dooku because when looking at the fight in both the movie and novel, sidious was faster than all 4 Jedi masters until mace sunk into vaapad. Beofre that time he showed he Codie have killed mace fist or second according to which you choose to go by, as he did take at least one out before mace could react. Mace is considered to be on par with mace, some consider him better and vice versa however around same skill level. Either way dooku even with the vjun amp isn't on level with Mace with 100% vaapad IMHO.So with that he could still speed blitz Vos, and sidious going all out would still be able to take Dooku out.

Selenial
Mace is considered to be on par with mace,

I don't see it, tbh. Not even close.

Darth Thor
S with that he is way to unpredictable in both form and nature.

Man, No.

Unless someone's specifically stated as being really unpredictable don't even bring it up.

Otherwise every Dooku vs Thread is going to turn into "Oh they're just too unpredictable for him" whether it's Sidious, Mace or Darth Maul.

Well really couldn't Sidious easily speed blitz dooku or Vos?

Well Yoda didn't speed blitz Dooku so I doubt it.

redpill
i thought its vaapad

redpill
Mace is considered to be on par with mace, Originally posted by Selenial
I don't see it, tbh. Not even close.

?????

Trocity
Are you from Pluto?

EmperorSidious2
Man, No.

Unless someone's specifically stated as being really unpredictable don't even bring it up.

Otherwise every Dooku vs Thread is going to turn into "Oh they're just too unpredictable for him" whether it's Sidious, Mace or Darth Maul.

Well Yoda didn't speed blitz Dooku so I doubt it.

So you disagree with the notion that Sidious is unpredictable? Sidious is not like other duelist and also dooku has shown himself to be able to take down duelist of "unpredictable" nature and match the best of the best. Vos case is a special one in my view.

Well Yoda didn't launch out first Dooku did while Sidious attacked first.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Are you from Pluto?

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Problem? http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

red8
Please don't go there.

Kinetic energy > Dooku
cool

DarthAnt66
Mace is considered to be on par with mace,
http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/galf-j/jesusnstars.gif

Darth Thor
So you disagree with the notion that Sidious is unpredictable?

I mean you could say that about anyone who jumps around a lot.

But where's it specifically mentioned that Sidious is particularly "Unpredictable" in his fighting style?

also dooku has shown himself to be able to take down duelist of "unpredictable" nature and match the best of the best. Vos case is a special one in my view.

If you admit it was a special case then why bring it up about Sidious beating Dooku due to Unpredictability? Sidious will beat Dooku due to being stronger and faster. No need to bring up this unpredictability rubbish.

Well Yoda didn't launch out first Dooku did while Sidious attacked first.

They both charged at each other in the Lightsaber battle.

Originally posted by red8
Kinetic energy > Dooku
cool

mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.