Dr. Gero & 19 vs Mecha Frieza & King Cold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
If Trunks hadn't returned and Goku wasn't there to save his friends, later dying to the heart disease.

Does the earth become Frieza planet #### or property of the new red ribbon army?

Galan007
Technically the Androids weren't complete when Mecha-Freeza arrived on Earth... So Freeza wins. stick out tongue

On a serious note, I think #19 & #20 were sub-Freeza-level at their base levels. After all, they considered Yamcha's power(which was 32,000 max) to be a substantial energy source. However, #19 was durable enough to tank a beating from SSJ Goku who, even when sick, was still > Freeza, imo.

That said, the Androids should be able to win if energy absorption is allowed.

Henry_Pym
Yeah energy absorption is allowed.

Galan007
*edit

Just noticed that King Cold was here too. He doesn't make a difference, imo... He was 'only' on par with a heavily suppressed Freeza.

Ridley_Prime
I'd say Frieza/Cold win this even with the androids' ki blast absorption, if Frieza realizes his opponents' ability and changes tactics.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Galan007
*edit

Just noticed that King Cold was here too. He doesn't make a difference, imo... He was 'only' on par with a heavily suppressed Freeza. I could be wrong but didn't the Z fighters say Cold had a larger power level ?

Galan007
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I could be wrong but didn't the Z fighters say Cold had a larger power level ? Their ki's were equal:
http://i.imgur.com/RZc0Fn7.jpg

But again: Freeza was heavily suppressed when he arrived on Earth:
http://i.imgur.com/5nLmDuT.jpg

ie. King Cold was only equal to a heavily suppressed Freeza.

Agusto Pinochet
Post absorptions 19/20, remember Piccolo thought that 19/20 were the Androids from Trunks timeline (meaning that he believed that Super Saiyans/Piccolo>19/20>Trunks first Arrival). Pre absorption theirs really not much evidence, but I like to believe the Androids were stronger as 19 did take a good beating from Heart Virus Goku who was stronger than his Yardrat self even well weakened.

Kento
Gero and 19. Because we all know how much Freeza likes to use his blasts.

SSJGGogeta
You guys are assuming an awful lot about Goku's strength level when he fought #19.

Gohan said he was DYING from his heart virus, and Goku couldn't even get off a hit without panting from exhaustion, which is why he got beaten. The Heart Virus might not have explicitly WEAKENED him, but it certainly took away all his stamina. And we've seen how important that is in fights in DBZ.

Anyway, imo, if SSJ1 Namek Goku fought SSJ1 Android heart virus Goku, he'd probably win. Even if only because he'd outlast heart virus Goku. But my point is that Gero and #19 would beat Frieza and Cold in a fight, because we all know how much Frieza uses his uber strong energy blasts, and that would be his quick undoing, as it nearly was for even SSJ characters far above Frieza.

Damborgson
I winder if #19 would be tough enough to not get a bunch of holes punched in him by Frieza though. He'd definitely give frieza fits when he started absorbing his stuff, but I'm thinking Frieza would just leave a hole in his head at some point.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Damborgson
I winder if #19 would be tough enough to not get a bunch of holes punched in him by Frieza though. He'd definitely give frieza fits when he started absorbing his stuff, but I'm thinking Frieza would just leave a hole in his head at some point.

Well Frieza would definitely be able to do that, but Frieza's definitely more likely to just nuke him with ki blasts at first, and continue to do so after he gets sent into a tantrum by #19 absorbing his attacks. Then #19 would be stronger than Frieza, and conversely just do to him, what Frieza originally could have done to him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Their ki's were equal:
http://i.imgur.com/RZc0Fn7.jpg

But again: Freeza was heavily suppressed when he arrived on Earth:
http://i.imgur.com/5nLmDuT.jpg

ie. King Cold was only equal to a heavily suppressed Freeza.

We could assume King Cold was supressed as well. But of course, there's no proof he could transform and stuff...

So yes, nothing impressive about Cold on-panel.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We could assume King Cold was supressed as well. But of course, there's no proof he could transform and stuff...

So yes, nothing impressive about Cold on-panel.

Well it's also possible that Gohan mistook King Cold's power level for Second Form Frieza. Because he had felt second form Frieza, but not Mecha-Frieza, before then. And Cold looked exactly the same as Frieza did in his second form. He could probably have gone Final Form as well, tbh. Like he did in DBM. shifty

Just speculation really, but interesting to think about.

However, Cold was stated equal to Frieza, and if one was suppressed, then that translates to them both being suppressed. Z-fighters can still feel power levels depths, even if they are suppressed. Even when it's another masterfully skilled ki user, like Cell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.