Rosh Penin vs Ben Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

SunRazer
Ben stomps.

Jmanghan
What has Ben done without Oneness that was good enough to be above Rosh.

Rosh was equal to Jaden at one point.

carthage
Ben's defeated an ancient Kel dor Battlemaster, outfought an amped Saber Gavar Khai, killed multiple amped Sith sabers while on Dromund Kaas, killed a nightsister in Backlash iirc, defeated Vestara Khai, etc.

In the force he's destroyed a TIE fighter while hindered by Ziost, by crushing it under tons of boulders, TKED a few Sabers, Tked a Rancor off a cliff, there might be some stuff I'm leaving out.

Jmanghan
He TK'ed a rancor off a cliff -Jaw drops-

Jmanghan
I mean, I considered all that other stuff relatively unimpressive, but that one feat is pretty impressive.

Jmanghan
Also, I thought he couldn't beat Vestara or Gavar.

SunRazer
IIRC, he was winning against Gavar once Gavar's Dun Moch had the reverse effect of composing him.

FreshestSlice
Rosh was never equal to Jaden anyway.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Rosh was never equal to Jaden anyway. Right after turning to the dark side?

Fated Xtasy
Nah, they weren't really equals by any stretch of the imagination.

jaden was trusted, highly, by Kyle so much that he was given free reign on his missions, he advanced to Jedi Apprentice and obviously got better.

Where as Rosh stayed an Initiate, always had Kyle to help him out,had lots of help from the Kathos Twins when he fought Jaden, and, if you believe in it, was amped by Vjun's DS aura.

Not to mention the several reborn, cultist, stormtroopers, and Darth Vader level training droids that Jaden had to go through to get to Rosh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.