Migrants trying to get to Germany

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
These poor people are being kept from going to Germany, I say let them in.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34128263

Surtur
Are they trying to get in illegally? Since protesting over the notion that they are not being allowed to illegally enter the country is weird.

Essentially protesting the fact the law applies to them. I'm going to go rob a bank and if I'm not allowed to do so I will protest the fact I am not being given a free pass to break the law.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
Are they trying to get in illegally? Since protesting over the notion that they are not being allowed to illegally enter the country is weird.

Essentially protesting the fact the law applies to them. I'm going to go rob a bank and if I'm not allowed to do so I will protest the fact I am not being given a free pass to break the law.

Well with the culture of no borders lately, you can be born anywhere, and decide I don't like it here, I'm leaving and going to clog someone else's system.

jaden101
Didn't you already make a thread on this?

Bardock42
Originally posted by jaden101
Didn't you already make a thread on this?

Perhaps, but since the goal is not having a discussion, but rather attempting some sort of misguided shot at me, that doesn't seem to matter.

jaden101
Originally posted by Bardock42
Perhaps, but since the goal is not having a discussion, but rather attempting some sort of misguided shot at me, that doesn't seem to matter.

You're the least German German ever.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bardock42

But do you think all these people should be let into the country?

jaden101
Look at this evil law-breaker. Clearly deserved to drown.

Time-Immemorial
Sad And reminded me of Elein Gonzalez the one Clinton riped out of his home deported to Cuba.

Robtard
His father was in Cuba; his father wanted him back.

Bardock42
But do you think all these people should be let into the country?

Yes. We are talking about asylum seekers here. They apply for asylum and are processed, if they qualify for asylum, they are granted certain protections, almost no one in Europe has a problem with that generally. The question is where in the European Union they life while their application is processed, the question is how fast should the process go, and the question is how strict/lenient should the process be.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
His father was in Cuba; his father wanted him back.

And what did the mother want?

Robtard
She died, so the decisions default to the father.

Time-Immemorial
So it was a good deportation in your opinion?

Star428
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
These poor people are being kept from going to Germany, I say let them in.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34128263

Agreed. I also think people born in Germany who've lived there for many years should be forced to take a citizenship test to see if they're "citizenship material". If they fail test then they should be kicked out of country and not be allowed back but, of course, the immigrants shouldn't have to take test. They should have more rights to country than people actually born there. wink

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So it was a good deportation in your opinion?

In that one case yes, as I believe a child should be with his/her parent(s), barring the parent is a capable parent (eg not abusive).

Bardock42
Originally posted by Star428
Agreed. I also think people born in Germany who've lived there for many years should be forced to take a citizenship test to see if they're "citizenship material". If they fail test then they should be kicked out of country and not be allowed back but, of course, the immigrants shouldn't have to take test. They should have more rights to country than people actually born there. wink

What? How dare you? This is outrageous! How can you suggest such a thing? This makes me so mad! You know nothing about my country, you don't even live here! etc. etc.

/sarcasm

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Star428

Yea Im curious, maybe they should have to take tests, if they fail be replaced by these migrants.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
Look at this evil law-breaker. Clearly deserved to drown.

In the time it has taken me to type this sentence this child raped 19 women.

Trocity
LMFAO.

jaden101
In the time it has taken me to type this sentence this child raped 19 women.

Don't forget the schroedinger's immigrant theory. He gets loads of welfare while subsequently stealing 50 people's jobs. He probably murdered those 50 people with weapons he bought with his welfare money and buried the bodies in the grounds of the free mansion the government gave him

Robtard
Was never aware Europe suffered from the same immigration problems as the US.

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
Was never aware Europe suffered from the same immigration problems as the US.

You think you've got it bad with your raping and murdering Mexicans. We get the dreaded MUSLIMS and we know each and every one of them is an extremist terrorist ISIS beheader. Especially that drowned kid. He's probably called OBAMA BIN MUHAMMED MOHAMMED OSAMA LADEN.

Bentley
Eh, I'll ignore most the discussion going up until now.

I kind of wish the french government wasn't so chicken and upped the ante when it came to accepting refugees into the country.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.