Vice President

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Who was a better VP?

Tzeentch
As of this thread, Supra has created 100 threads since making the TI account in June of this year. 100 threads in less than three months.

Everyone give this man a congratulations.

jaden101
100 threads since saying on Facebook that he wasn't coming back is quite an achievement. Well done, TI.

Time-Immemorial
Damn that's crazy. Can't believe I lost my first account still.

Mindset
Originally posted by jaden101
100 threads since saying on Facebook that he wasn't coming back is quite an achievement. Well done, TI. laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
100 threads since saying on Facebook that he wasn't coming back is quite an achievement. Well done, TI.

No clue what you are talking about, I never said that.

Q99
Easily Biden.

IMO Cheney helped push GWBush to some of his less-successful decisions, the pushes to war without sufficient planning on what comes next and such, while Biden's been involved in stuff like ending the government shutdown and helping Obamacare get passed.

Omega Vision
The one who's not a supervillain.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Q99
Easily Biden.

IMO Cheney helped push GWBush to some of his less-successful decisions, the pushes to war without sufficient planning on what comes next and such, while Biden's been involved in stuff like ending the government shutdown and helping Obamacare get passed.

He sounds like a true American Hero.

Time-Immemorial
I think Dick Cheney had a more successful VP, after all he was the president, and Bush was the puppet.

Also who gets away with shooting someone in the woods like a boss?

Flyattractor
Yeah. Cheny actually shot someone with a shot gun. Biden just shoots one in the air like a wimp to hopefully scare away bad guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.