Adi Gallia vs Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins?

Jmanghan
Tiin stomps

Fated Xtasy
Tiin likely has the edge in TK, but Adi can keep him on the defensive with Lightning i would say.

She's also as strong, if not stronger than him combat wise.

Adi wins, good fight though.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Tiin likely has the edge in TK, but Adi can keep him on the defensive with Lightning i would say.

She's also as strong, if not stronger than him combat wise.

Adi wins, good fight though. Except she got killed by Savage Opress pretty quickly, Saesee Tiin would no doubt win against Savage.

Quinlan Vos backed down to fighting Tiin after he turned to the dark side.

|King Joker|
Tiin wins.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Except she got killed by Savage Opress pretty quickly, Saesee Tiin would no doubt win against Savage.

uh huh.

Meanwhile Asajj was floored with a single punch, and Obi-Wan was send skittering with a power blow. Yet Adi didn't wane under his strength.

um show me the quote?

Jmanghan
uh huh.

Meanwhile Asajj was floored with a single punch, and Obi-Wan was send skittering with a power blow. Yet Adi didn't wane under his strength.

um show me the quote?

Except Asajj has beaten Savage in H2H before, so your point is moot.

As for your second statement, you should read "Star Wars: Republic: Dreadnoughts of Rendili" before trying to deny my claim.

Fated Xtasy
Except Asajj has beaten Savage in H2H before, so your point is moot.

yeah... before he got buffed by Talzin.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7gkicjLD1qke34uo1_500.gif

I didn't deny it, I asked for the quote and the source.

Aurbere
As for your second statement, you should read "Star Wars: Republic: Dreadnoughts of Rendili" before trying to deny my claim.

Pretty sure burden of proof is on you.

Also, said comic definitely suggests it was a part of Dooku's plan for Vos to get back to the Jedi Temple. Attacking Master Tiin would put that in jeopardy. Regardless of that, Kenobi was standing right next to Tiin. Fighting would have been unwise, regardless of a prior plan or not.

NewGuy01
I'd side Tiin, but only for a negligible majority.

carthage
Adi pulls a Bane in all but sabers

WildBantha88
I feel that Adi only fell to Savage because of his utter physical stats and nothing else. People tend to forget to take that into account when talking about Savage. He gains most of his victories just by being a freaking hulk. He didn't beat her through skill he won by being a barbarian and Saesee will not be able to pull the same physical stats out on Adi. Regardless of if he is well known for his strength, Saesee Tiin is no where near Savage level of brutal physical power

McP
Tiin is her superior as duelist and Force user, especially in terms of TK. He takes this.

Trocity
Saesee Tiin would no doubt win against Savage.

Based on?

Kurk
Tiin stomps

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Tiin wins.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_matht5ec4D1qcn0epo8_250.gif

|King Joker|
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lufw0gLnTT1qdlkgg.gif

SunRazer
Tiin wins.

DarthAnt66
The notion Gallia can win is worthy of three Bantha-tier "LMFAO"s and a side of two Neph-tier "laughing out loud"s.

DarthAnt66
but Adi can keep him on the defensive with Lightning i would say.
Can we also just take a moment to look at this statement and reflect on the nine circles of stupidity that one would need to go down to actually think of such an argument in the first place?

SunRazer
Yeah, the arguments for Adi suck hard.

EmperorSidious2
Saesee Tiin

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SunRazer
Yeah, the arguments for Adi suck hard.

Right... because there have been so many engaging arguments for Tiin, right?

Such as his impressive speed feat of leaving an aura of heat as he sped through.

His impressive feat of moving faster than a physical blur.

Dodging bombs

Oh wait... that's Adi Gallia, not Tiin.

But wait.

Tiin was the best duelist in the Order!

Basically the only thing he has going for him as a duelist.

I'll answer your arguments as soon as I get home from work.

carthage
Tiin has moved fast enough to appear in 3 places at once, has formed shields out of his blade etc. Gallia doesn't have a speed edge over him

DarthAnt66
His impressive feat of moving faster than a physical blur.

Not-not a blur!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbwx9itgAs1rouwwt.gif

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Not-not a blur!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbwx9itgAs1rouwwt.gif

Don't be jelly in the belly cuz Revan ain't as fast as Adi smokin'

DarthAnt66
Sad part is you might actually believe that.

Fated Xtasy
Sad part is you might actually believe that.

Nah, i don't intend to become the Legend of the PT Era.

But uh, how is superseding, not a normal/typical lightsaber blur, but a blurring of one's entire body, which, as I understand, would mean they're moving at lightning fast levels of speed, unimpressive to you?

DarthAnt66
Because like every character who has ever appeared in a novel has moved in blurs.

Fated Xtasy
Because like every character who has ever appeared in a novel has moved in blurs.

sure, that point is taken.

But Adi has went beyond moving like a blur, as stated in the novel

the team starts by moving their sabers in a typical blur, then a physical blur, and then they "accelerate their drive" and moved faster than, as i said above, a typical blur.

DarthAnt66
So she's a fast blur in the eyes of the narrator?

Woopty-doo.

WildBantha88
Leaving streaks of heat is good but Ant is right. The blur is nothing special. Jedi often create after images which is 100x better than a blur. Tiin appearing in three places>>>Adi in a blur.

You should be pushing the heat argument not the blur

DarthAnt66
Good dog.

carthage
laughing out loud

WildBantha88
Good dog. where's my ****ing treat *****?

DarthAnt66
It's in the toilet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.