Revan vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Who takes this?

Stigma
Already done a few times. Hard to say.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Who takes this?
https://caitlinliveblogs.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/how-original-claps-for-you.jpg

|King Joker|
LOL

EmperorSidious2
Sabers definitely goes to Vader

Force powers- I would say Revan can compete but at the. End of the day vader is more powerful and more combatively useful with his force powers. Revan Lightning can be blocked by vader said saber or tanked to an extinct by Vaders suit.

All out- Vaders sizable advantage with the blade and better TK wins him the battle.

DarthAnt66
laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
What did I do wrong this time?

DarthAnt66
The fact you still post on this forum would be the main thing that comes to mind.

EmperorSidious2
And your problem with me is?

DarthAnt66
thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Sabers definitely goes to Vader

Force powers- I would say Revan can compete but at the. End of the day vader is more powerful and more combatively useful with his force powers. Revan Lightning can be blocked by vader said saber or tanked to an extinct by Vaders suit.

All out- Vaders sizable advantage with the blade and better TK wins him the battle. Revan's force power is only outmatched by a handful of individuals in the EU, Vader is not among that handful.

While I don't think he can beat Vader in sabers, he would get some wins with his skills. He's at least Anakin-level with a saber.

All-Out, Revan just outclasses him, no one in the EU is good enough with sabers to blitz Revan, and Revan can hold Vader off long enough using his saber skills to really get some good hits in with the force. Revan is just blatantly more powerful.

EmperorSidious2
So spelling errors are your issue. Ok then.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Revan's force power is only outmatched by a handful of individuals in the EU, Vader is not among that handful.

While I don't think he can beat Vader in sabers, he would get some wins with his skills. He's at least Anakin-level with a saber.

All-Out, Revan just outclasses him, no one in the EU is good enough with sabers to blitz Revan, and Revan can hold Vader off long enough using his saber skills to really get some good hits in with the force. Revan is just blatantly more powerful.

Respect all opinions.

Jmanghan
Not if its part of a versus thread.

Fated Xtasy
So spelling errors are your issue. Ok then.

Oh there are a number of other issues that he has.

Respect all opinions.

You're too nice for this forum buddy.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Oh there are a number of other issues that he has..
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM&t=0m18s

Nephthys
Ants mad salty today. Must have a ton of homework or something. Maybe his teacher returned his essay on Revans saber skills with a "citation needed."

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Oh there are a number of other issues that he has.

You're too nice for this forum buddy.

I don't pay attention to him mostly.

Just more open minded than others.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Maybe his teacher returned his essay on Revans saber skills with a "citation needed."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu90z9Akxgk&t=4m04s

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

this is what you get for not feeding me :no1:

http://tvblogs.nationalgeographic.com/files/2014/03/nut_bite.gif

FreshestSlice
Respect all opinions.
Nah, I read those opinions and they are objectively shit.

Sinious
Revan.

Nargaroth
Vader takes sabers, Revan probably takes Force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.