Shockwave destruction competition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Each team consists of two members who will produce shockwaves by hitting each other (or blocking each other's hits). The objective is to see which team can destroy the most number of building windows within 5 minutes by using ONLY the shockwaves from their hits. Team members are not allowed to fly so it's fair for everyone (no high jumping for those able to as well) but they are allowed to move in a brisk walk around town to allow them access to new buildings to destroy.

Team members are allowed to use whatever kind of attack they want as long as it's only directed to their team mate. Remember, only windows destroyed by SHOCKWAVES from their hits count. No direct attacks on the surroundings allowed.

Team 1: Superman and Zod (as they were at their end fight)
Team 2: Thor and Malekith (as they were at their end fight)
Team 3: Neo and Smith (as they were at their end fight)
Team 4: Hulk and Hulkbuster IM (as they were during their fight)

How do the rankings go?

ShadowFyre
1. Thor and Malekith by a large distance as they have more options and only two here aoe attacks.
2/3.Toss up betwwen MOS and Matrix cast.
4. Hulk and Veronica are last due to fact that Hulk probably will not work in tandem with Tony. If they could just handclap away they would be higher.

Time-Immemorial
Thor/Mal had one big concussion that was made by Thor with his hammer.

I dunno how that compares with MOS/Zod.

ShadowFyre
No, but with Thors other shockwaves he created and Malekith having the space gem. And the op takes away flying, which is how they created shockwaves each and every time, same with Matrix characters I believe, but havent seen the movie in a bit. Otherwise I would say they could zip around and either take a split or a slight to fair majority over Thor and Malekith.

Time-Immemorial
Mal didn't have the space gem but ok.

jinXed by JaNx
I say team Superman or team matrix win because both teams can fly at at-least super sonic speeds which means they can break windows just by flying past them.

Silent Master
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I say team Superman or team matrix win because both teams can fly at at-least super sonic speeds which means they can break windows just by flying past them.

Originally posted by FrothByte
Team members are not allowed to fly

relentless1
team Superman, or Matrix, even without flying they'd cause some serious shockwave damage

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Mal didn't have the space gem but ok.

The aether was the space gem. Except it was red and fluidlike. Ronan had the power gem, and Loki had the mind stone.

juggerman
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
The aether was the space gem. Except it was red and fluidlike. Ronan had the power gem, and Loki had the mind stone.

It was the reality gem. The Tesseract was the space gem

jinXed by JaNx
Superman team and Matrix team can run just fast as they can fly so that's kind of the same thing when it comes to creating a sonic boom.

FrothByte
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Superman team and Matrix team can run just fast as they can fly so that's kind of the same thing when it comes to creating a sonic boom.

Not sure. They never created sonicbooms while running so its not supported by feats

relentless1
Originally posted by FrothByte
Not sure. They never created sonicbooms while running so its not supported by feats

Zod had to basically run up the side of the building when he and Superman create a sonic boom, also when they first begin their final fight Zod runs towards Superman flying and creates a sonic boom. so there. feats.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

No aether was reality.

relentless1
Aether = Reality Gem

you'll know that because they say in the movie that it will tear apart the fabric of our universe AKA our "reality"

Tesseract = Space Gem

Orb = Power Gem

Sceptre = Mind Gem

Henry_Pym
It there actually a canon source? I think the stones are like the gems, but they are different enough to not equate them perfectly.

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1
Zod had to basically run up the side of the building when he and Superman create a sonic boom, also when they first begin their final fight Zod runs towards Superman flying and creates a sonic boom. so there. feats.

So they created a sonicboom by colliding, not by simply running right?

relentless1
i think Nam Ek does when he destroys that fighter plane in Smallville

FrothByte
In any case. OP states that the contestants destroy windows by creating shockwaves by hitting each othr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.