10% Bills vs Super Vegetto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
No description available.

carver9
Bills stomps.

juggerman
Bills loses hard if he can't go higher than 10%

carver9
No he doesn't.

Kento
Originally posted by juggerman
Bills loses hard if he can't go higher than 10%

juggerman
Originally posted by carver9
No he doesn't.

He does. And hard too

NewGuy01
10% Bills KO'd Hyper!Vegeta with a slap, and tanked his Galick Gun with no effort.

Considering how much stronger Vegeta was than SSJ3 Goku, Majin Boo and Mystic Gohan? I'd say the prospect of Bills getting whooped here is very unlikely.

carver9
Originally posted by NewGuy01
10% Bills KO'd Hyper!Vegeta with a slap, and tanked his Galick Gun with no effort.

Considering how much stronger Vegeta was than SSJ3 Goku, Majin Boo and Mystic Gohan? I'd say the prospect of Bills getting whooped here is very unlikely.

thumb up

juggerman

Not one thing puts Hyper Vegeta on Vegeto's level

NewGuy01
Not one thing puts Hyper Vegeta on Vegeto's level

Cool? He's not on 10% Beerus' either.

juggerman
Cool? He's not on 10% Beerus' either.

Vegeta? No he's not

NewGuy01
So how is Vegeta not being on Vegetto's level relevant to anything? All that means is that he won't be taken out with a tap, which was already obvious.

juggerman
So how is Vegeta not being on Vegetto's level relevant to anything? All that means is that he won't be taken out with a tap, which was already obvious.

This thread is about Vegetto and Beerus. Vegeta's showing against Beerus is a direct link. ie Vegeta was able to make Beerus workfor it, so Vegetto, being a shit ton stronger would do much better.

Kento

Considering how much stronger Vegeta was than SSJ3 Goku, Majin Boo and Mystic Gohan? I'd say the prospect of Bills getting whooped here is very unlikely. Fat Buu is weak, ssj3 Gokou is in no way anywhere close to Vegetto's level. And Gohan is weaker than he was against Super Buu. Because Gohan always gets weaker during peace time... So Vegeta is so far below Vegetto levels that it doesn't matter what Bills did to RB Vegeta.

NewGuy01
Lol, Vegeta couldn't make 10% Bills work for anything. He walked through his Galick Gun and KO'd him with a tap.

I agree Vegitto would fare much better than that.

juggerman
Better enough to win

NewGuy01
Maybe.

Kento
See, to beat Bills at this level, Vegetto only needs to be, at most what 5x stronger than Vegeta. Which Vegetto is millions of times stronger, because Potara multiplies the power levels of the two fighters together.

Galan007
During the Boo-era, Super Boo was ~8x> SSJ3 Goku. Bootenks was ~2x> Super Boo. Boohan was ~2x> Bootenks. Vegetto was at least 2x> Boohan. As a point of reference: I'd put rage-boosted Vegeta somewhere between Super Boo and Bootenks-level.

Suffice to say: there is no way 10% Beerus wins, imo. Vegetto would logically be more powerful by a significant margin.

Galan007
You guys need to remember: Toriyama himself has offically stated that Beerus=10, and SSJG Goku=6. This means SSJG=60% Beerus.

So even if we assume SSJG was 2x more powerful than Vegetto, it still puts Vegetto around the level of 30% Beerus. Just saying...

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Galan007
During the Boo-era, Super Boo was ~8x> SSJ3 Goku.

I feel the evidence for this is shaky at best. Why would Super Boo be ~5x stronger than Kid Boo before absorbing the Z-fighters?

Considering how you've hyped up the 2x power difference, this hardly seems accurate with the fights tbh.

Galan007
I feel the evidence for this is shaky at best. Why would Super Boo be ~5x stronger than Kid Boo before absorbing the Z-fighters? Because Goku outright stated that he was NOTHING compared to Super Boo, whereas he agreed that he could have easily destroyed Pure Boo had he been able to fully power up, and was roughly equal to him without even being at full-power.

Considering how you've hyped up the 2x power difference, this hardly seems accurate with the fights tbh. Says the guy who is wanking the bejesus out of Beerus? Lol?

Anyway, look at the fights again: they were all one-sided shit-stomps.

Oh, and repost:
You guys need to remember: Toriyama himself has offically stated that Beerus=10, and SSJG Goku=6. This means SSJG=60% Beerus.

So even if we assume SSJG was 2x more powerful than Vegetto, it still puts Vegetto around the level of 30% Beerus. Just saying...

Kento
I feel the evidence for this is shaky at best. Why would Super Boo be ~5x stronger than Kid Boo before absorbing the Z-fighters? Kid Buu = ssj3 Gokou for the most part. Super Buu > ssj3 Gokou. So of course Super Buu is stronger before absorbing.

NewGuy01
Says the guy who is wanking the bejesus out of Beerus? Lol?

The relevance of this is beyond me. The Beerus fights have been much more one-sided than any of the Boo fights. If those are 2x differences than the Beerus fights would be more. Conversely, if the Beerus fights are 2x differences than the Boo fights are less. Either way.

This just ties back in to the 2x thing. Goku was nothing to Beerus, clearly, but you're not really outing that up as an 8x difference. What's different?

Galan007
This just ties back in to the 2x thing. Goku was nothing to Beerus, clearly, but you're not really outing that up as an 8x difference. What's different? The difference is that we are taking the statements Goku made about fusion/Gotenks at face value. Goku claimed that Gotenks would be more powerful than himself, and we were never given a reason to doubt the validity of his assertion. Therefore, SSJ3 Gotenks(who was ~ Super Boo) would be about 8x> SSJ3 Goku by proxy--the difference between SSJ and SSJ3=8x.

I have only reiterated the 2x concept because in DB, that is more than enough for the battles to be completely lopsided... Which is a perfectly valid point.

NewGuy01
As I recall though, Goku never said anything about SSJ1; if he had an inkling of Super Boo's power he would know SSJ1 would not be nearly enough.

Also, just for my curiosity, what are Goten's/Trunk's best individual showings?

Galan007
As I recall though, Goku never said anything about SSJ1; if he had an inkling of Super Boo's power he would know SSJ1 would not be nearly enough.

Also, just for my curiosity, what are Goten's/Trunk's best individual showings? He knew the boys were each capable of reaching SSJ individually, so I'd assume he figured their fusion would be capable of reaching SSJ as well. He also didn't know anything about Super Boo at the time... He was prepping them for Fat Boo.

The boys' best showings were covered extensively here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f104/t613176.html

NewGuy01
I see.

Wasn't Goku also hiding his true power at that point? Because clearly SSJ3 at full power should be much stronger than Fat Boo.

Galan007
Yes. Goku later admitted that he could have beaten Fat Boo as a SSJ3, but he wanted to give the younger generation a chance to defend Earth(he's a dick like that, lol.)

This doesn't mean SSJ Gotenks still wasn't stronger than him, however.

NewGuy01
Yes. Goku later admitted that he could have beaten Fat Boo as a SSJ3, but he wanted to give the younger generation a chance to defend Earth(he's a dick like that, lol.)

This doesn't mean SSJ Gotenks still wasn't stronger than him, however.

It doesn't necessarily mean that, but it also is pretty fair evidence that Goku wasn't being honest.

Galan007
He wasn't being honest about his own power. But had he been bluffing about Gotenks' power, we would have been made aware of such at some point in the series. We weren't. Therefore, it is only fair/logical to take Goku's statement(s) about Gotenks at face value.

bbrem123
SSJ3 Goku was superior to Mystic Gohan. Rage Vegeta was farrrr superior to SSJ3 Goku. Beerus was bored with everything Vegeta attempted to do to him.

So you guys think Vegetto can dismiss a character far superior to Mystic Gohan with a casual slap?

juggerman
Originally posted by bbrem123
SSJ3 Goku was superior to Mystic Gohan. Rage Vegeta was farrrr superior to SSJ3 Goku. Beerus was bored with everything Vegeta attempted to do to him.

So you guys think Vegetto can dismiss a character far superior to Mystic Gohan with a casual slap?

SSJ3 Goku was never above Mystic Gohan up until the end of Z. Nothing at all shows Goku exceeding those levels in Super until he get SSJG. Gohan however was confirmed to have gotten weaker. It is speculation as to if he was weaker when he fought Beerus but all signs point to yes

Not only was Vegetto far and away stronger than Goku, but he was to Mystic Gohan as well. It is likely he could tool Gohan just as easily

NewGuy01
Yeah, Mystic Gohan definitely got 20 times weaker before BoG.

juggerman
Yeah, Mystic Gohan definitely got 20 times weaker before BoG.

We can't know for sure how much he dropped. BoG happened 5 years after Z right? He dropped significantly between BoG and RoF and that was only 1-2 years. Logic tells us he most likely dropped a bit in those 5 years too

NewGuy01
Retaining only 5% of his former strength is a bit severe for a bit. Especially when you have the mystic form, which was supposedly an unlocking of potential.

I agree he's dropped significantly btw, I'm just not even close to being onboard with your numbers.

juggerman
What numbers?

bbrem123
When Beerus arrived where did it mention Gohan was weaker? It didnt. Goku was shown to be superior to Mystic Gohan in the movie and the show.

And Vegeta surpassed them both by a large margin.

All of this is based of actual context. You cant just start assuming Gohan was weaker when it was never mentioned. His Mystic form is his full potential. If he was any weaker he would not be able to reach this form.

bbrem123
Not only was Vegetto far and away stronger than Goku, but he was to Mystic Gohan as well. It is likely he could tool Gohan just as easily Vegetto never showed the ability to own somebody to that degree. Again with the speculation.

carver9
When Beerus arrived where did it mention Gohan was weaker? It didnt. Goku was shown to be superior to Mystic Gohan in the movie and the show.

All of this is based of actual context. You cant just start assuming Gohan was weaker when it was never mentioned. His Mystic form is his full potential. If he was any weaker he would not be able to reach this form.

Yep. The downplaying in these threads lately has been ridiculous. People making up crap.

carver9
Vegetto never showed the ability to own somebody to that degree. Again with the speculation.

thumb up

Beerus has been owning people with a touch. No one has done anything like that to powerful opponents.

juggerman

When was it needed to? It was mentioned later that Gohan not training is what dropped his power. What would have more of a drop 5 years of not training or 2? Just because it wasn't mentioned then don't make it any less true.

Large margin is speculation

I didn't assume a thing. It was stated that Gohan not training caused him to lose most of his power. You are ignoring canon for your own benefit. Not cool

juggerman
Vegetto never showed the ability to own somebody to that degree. Again with the speculation.

He doesn't need to show it specifically for us to know. He never showed he could bust a moon either. Guess you think Roshi is more powerful too huh? Would it also be a speculation that Vegetto could planet bust?

Kento

All of this is based of actual context. You cant just start assuming Gohan was weaker when it was never mentioned. His Mystic form is his full potential. If he was any weaker he would not be able to reach this form. Just knowing Gohan's character and it being two years after Z is enough to know he's weaker. And actually, Gokou wasn't shown to be superior. ssj3 Gokou was beaten by a tap against a calm Biils, while Gohan was beaten by having Buu smacked into him by a angry Bills.

AT most he surpassed Gokou and Gohan by 10x. That's great and all. But he and Gokou would have literally had to have been billions of times stronger than he was against Kid Buu for that to even matter. And in 2 years, that isn't happening at all.
Vegetto never showed the ability to own somebody to that degree. Again with the speculation. Vegetto only fought, and toyed with, Buuhan. The most powerful being ever in DBZ. Vegetto would handle the Z fighters just as easily. Vegetto never even showed his real power either. Originally posted by carver9
Yep. The downplaying in these threads lately has been ridiculous. People making up crap. Downplaying what? That someone combined of Vegeta and Gokou is stronger than 10x Gokou? Vegeta could have been 3-10x ssj3 because we don't know what Bills was using against Gokou. Either way even at the top end thats less power than what him fused with Gokou would be at.

juggerman
thumb up

Beerus has been owning people with a touch. No one has done anything like that to powerful opponents.

Funny coming from the guy that claimed Beerus used less than a percent of his power against Goku with nothing at all to back it up.

Or how about the time you claimed Burter moved during Guldo's time freeze? laughing out loud

carver9
When was it needed to? It was mentioned later that Gohan not training is what dropped his power. What would have more of a drop 5 years of not training or 2? Just because it wasn't mentioned then don't make it any less true.

Large margin is speculation

I didn't assume a thing. It was stated that Gohan not training caused him to lose most of his power. You are ignoring canon for your own benefit. Not cool

Which episode was this said about Gohan power?

carver9
Funny coming from the guy that claimed Beerus used less than a percent of his power against Goku with nothing at all to back it up.

Or how about the time you claimed Burter moved during Guldo's time freeze? laughing out loud

Lol...what does any of this have to do with what I said and I still back my statement about Beerus using less than a 1% since we did not receive any type if confirmation that he powered up.

juggerman
Which episode was this said about Gohan power?

It was said in RoF

Lol...what does any of this have to do with what I said and I still back my statement about Beerus using less than a 1% since we did not receive any type if confirmation that he powered up.

Prove that his walking around power is less than 1%

eaebiakuya
Question: if Base Vegetto was 1 or 2x > Boohan, Super Vegetto would be receive a 50x boost, right ? This would make him much more than 2x Boohan strengh. Even if he was 0,5 of Boohan.

carver9
It was said in RoF

Prove that his walking around power is less than 1%

Its not up to me to prove that. We never received any type of confirmation that he powered up until Vegeta upped his game.

StiltmanFTW
Beerus has been owning people with a touch.

Sounds like he and Mindset share that ability...

juggerman
Its not up to me to prove that. We never received any type of confirmation that he powered up until Vegeta upped his game.

It is up to you since you are the one claiming Beerus' walking around power is less that 1%.

carver9
It is up to you since you are the one claiming Beerus' walking around power is less that 1%.

Thats the thing though...we only hear about Bills upping his power once and that was against Vegeta. Before that, we received no kind of confirmation where he had to up his power or increase his power level. You have to remember, a small percentage of power from one being could put them far above someone that is using 100% of his power. Example, Super Saiyan 3 Goku wouldn't have to use a percentage of his power to take out Recoome.

juggerman
Thats the thing though...we only hear about Bills upping his power once and that was against Vegeta. Before that, we received no kind of confirmation where he had to up his power or increase his power level. You have to remember, a small percentage of power from one being could put them far above someone that is using 100% of his power. Example, Super Saiyan 3 Goku wouldn't have to use a percentage of his power to take out Recoome.

But you are assuming he walks around at less than a percent as his normal power instead of say 2% or 5%. If he always walked around at 5% then then there would be no need to power up against someone who wasn't even a match for that 5%. Just Like Frieza was using around 3% against Vegeta and Goku(at first). There was no need to power up past that 3% against Vegeta since Vegeta was no match against that 3%.

carver9
But you are assuming he walks around at less than a percent as his normal power instead of say 2% or 5%. If he always walked around at 5% then then there would be no need to power up against someone who wasn't even a match for that 5%. Just Like Frieza was using around 3% against Vegeta and Goku(at first). There was no need to power up past that 3% against Vegeta since Vegeta was no match against that 3%.

Frieza used less than 3% during his first run in with Vegeta. He used 0.025% of his power. Then he upped it again which still wasn't a percentage of his power (his first transformation)...and then he fought Goku in his final form only using 1% in the beginning (per his words) and upped if again to 50%. Using Frieza is the perfect example of this because he started off using less than 1% of his power (his first form paled in comparison to his final form that was thrashing the Z fighters while using 1% of his abilities).

Bills didn't up his power because there was no need to. Again, we received conformation that he amped up against Vegeta (and even then, he took Vegeta out with a finger touch) but we received nothing beforehand of him amping.

juggerman
Frieza used less than 3% during his first run in with Vegeta. He used 0.025% of his power. Then he upped it again which still wasn't a percentage of his power (his first transformation)...and then he fought Goku in his final form only using 1% in the beginning (per his words) and upped if again to 50%. Using Frieza is the perfect example of this because he started off using less than 1% of his power (his first form paled in comparison to his final form that was thrashing the Z fighters while using 1% of his abilities).

Bills didn't up his power because there was no need to. Again, we received conformation that he amped up against Vegeta (and even then, he took Vegeta out with a finger touch) but we received nothing beforehand of him amping.

I'm referring to when Frieza was in his final form. Another example would be Perfect Cell. He didn't need to power up to dispose of Vegeta. Or Fat Buu didn't need to power up to bolo stomp Gohan and Kai. Doesn't mean they did so with less than a percent. You are acting as if this is a fact when it is far from it

carver9
I'm referring to when Frieza was in his final form. Another example would be Perfect Cell. He didn't need to power up to dispose of Vegeta. Or Fat Buu didn't need to power up to bolo stomp Gohan and Kai. Doesn't mean they did so with less than a percent. You are acting as if this is a fact when it is far from it

We knew when Fat Buu powered up just like we knew when Cell powered up just like we knew when Bills powered up. I don't get your point.

Time-Immemorial
thumb up

Since when did you and me start agreeing?

juggerman
We knew when Fat Buu powered up just like we knew when Cell powered up just like we knew when Bills powered up. I don't get your point.

So Perfect Cell not powering up to pwn Vegeta means he used less than a % of his power to do so? Buu not powering up to damn near kill Gohan means he almost killed him with less than a % too?

ares834
Bills stomps.

NewGuy01
The Gohan situation in RoF is VASTLY different than it is in BoG.

Again, I restate: The mystic transformation unlocked Gohan's potential power. Gohan letting his training slip (which by this point is unproven) only affects his skills so long as he can access the mystic form. Which he can't in ROF.

BeyonderGod
Vegito.....

carver9
So Perfect Cell not powering up to pwn Vegeta means he used less than a % of his power to do so? Buu not powering up to damn near kill Gohan means he almost killed him with less than a % too?

We knew how powerful Cell was because Trunks was in awe of his power. His final form>>>his previous incarnations.

We knew how powerful Buu was since Gohan was in awe of his power when he exited the ball.

Now Bills on the other hand tells us when he powered up and the ONLY time we get confirmation of this was during his Vegeta fight.

juggerman
We knew how powerful Cell was because Trunks was in awe of his power. His final form>>>his previous incarnations.

We knew how powerful Buu was since Gohan was in awe of his power when he exited the ball.

Now Bills on the other hand tells us when he powered up and the ONLY time we get confirmation of this was during his Vegeta fight.

Krillin and Gohan were in awe of first form Frieza too. Your argument is that Beerus didn't "power up" and therefore we should know his power was less than a %. But Cell and Buu didn't power up yet you don't use this logic for them.

bbrem123
Beerus didnt not power up until Vegeta. No real way to tell how much power he was using beforehand though. imo

juggerman
Exactly. We have no clue if he was using 1% or 5% or 0.000000000001%

For carver to just assume he was like Frieza, even tho Frieza has a reason to do so and Beerus does not, is wishful thinking. I think he just wants to try to make SSJG Goku way more powerful than we have reason to believe he is

bbrem123
Even if he was at 10% though. He was not using the full extent of that 10%. Not even close to it. imo

His fight with everybody reminded me of first form frieza vs nail.

Time-Immemorial
Beerus shit stomps

juggerman
Even if he was at 10% though. He was not using the full extent of that 10%. Not even close to it. imo

His fight with everybody reminded me of first form frieza vs nail.

Yes good point

carver9
Yes good point

Do you not understand what he is saying though?

carver9
Krillin and Gohan were in awe of first form Frieza too. Your argument is that Beerus didn't "power up" and therefore we should know his power was less than a %. But Cell and Buu didn't power up yet you don't use this logic for them.

Buu and Cell did power up.

juggerman
Do you not understand what he is saying though?

He said Beerus using 10% was still well above Vegeta

Buu and Cell did power up.

Not for the instances I was referring to. I'm not sure I remember Fat Buu ever powering up at all. I know Cell did. Buutenks didn't power up against Gohan either

carver9
He said Beerus using 10% was still well above Vegeta

Not for the instances I was referring to. I'm not sure I remember Fat Buu ever powering up at all. I know Cell did. Buutenks didn't power up against Gohan either

Reread what he said. Beerus powered UP to 10% but didn't even use close to that amount to defeat Vegeta. Looking at it, it could be argued that he didn't even use a percentage of that power since he did take Vegeta out with a TOUCH. That's when he powered up to 10%. Before this, he effortlessly took everyone out in the same manner. This is before his 10% charge up. Everything leans to what I am saying as being legit.

Question, him taking Vegeta out with a touch, how much of that 10% did he use against him?

Buu came out of the shell at full power.

Cell final form was>>>>all of his previous forms. He didn't need to power up because he was already at the power he needed to be at.

Do you get it now?

Buutenks was already at his complete power when he fought Gohan.

Beerus doesn't fit any of this.

bbrem123
I really think Frieza is a the best example of guaging how much power he really used. imo

carver9
I really think Frieza is a the best example of guaging how much power he really used. imo

thumb up

juggerman
Reread what he said. Beerus powered UP to 10% but didn't even use close to that amount to defeat Vegeta. Looking at it, it could be argued that he didn't even use a percentage of that power since he did take Vegeta out with a TOUCH. That's when he powered up to 10%. Before this, he effortlessly took everyone out in the same manner. This is before his 10% charge up. Everything leans to what I am saying as being legit.

Question, him taking Vegeta out with a touch, how much of that 10% did he use against him?

Buu came out of the shell at full power.

Cell final form was>>>>all of his previous forms. He didn't need to power up because he was already at the power he needed to be at.

Do you get it now?

Buutenks was already at his complete power when he fought Gohan.

Beerus doesn't fit any of this.

I know he powered up to 10% but to argue that he powered up to 10% from less than a percent without anything to back that up is silly. He could have powered UP to 10 from 9. Or 8. Or 3.497. You have no evidence he was below 1% at all yet you claim it like it's a fact.

No idea how much power he used but it wasn't a lot.

Exactly, Buu was at full power at all times. So not powering up does not automatically mean a character is pulling a "Frieza"

And Beerus was already at the power he needed to be at to pwn everyone. And that power he needed to be at could have easily been 5%. Hell we do know Cell was probably between 60% and 80% at all times before he actually powered up for SSJ2 Gohan. We know this because SSJ2 doubles the users power and if Cell were using 50% of his power than him and Gohan would have been equals. And we also know after doubling his power Gohan still stomped a full power Cell so Cell's hidden power was less than double the power he was using.

Anyway with all that said we can see Cell's "walking around and owning fools" power was over 50%. Why can't Beerus' be 5%?

You know what else doesn't fit Beerus? Holding back all but a fraction of a percent of his power due to not being able to control it very well. That was specifically a Frieza thing. Beerus has no reason to do the same thing when him at 1-5% is more than enough.

NewGuy01
To be fair, Beerus has to hold back all but a fraction of his power as to not accidentally destroy the entire universe.

Galan007
Buu came out of the shell at full power. Lol, no.

When Fat Boo initially hatched, both Goku and Vegeta were entirely unimpressed by the ki they sensed from him... Hell, even Gohan wasn't overly impressed:
http://i.imgur.com/fXcgXBF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/k14iSus.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4xMH9ds.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pyHRqDJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fExndRb.jpg
...Which means Boo was well below SSJ2-level at first.

However, when Boo got pissed and attacked Dabra shortly afterward, his power skyrocketed to well above those levels--enough to make the Z Fighters quake in their boots:
http://i.imgur.com/U6muNmo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zpVo4bN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ra0rENk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2QLVefX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WQSBE7U.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VWpfjgD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lUcuPrQ.jpg

And aside from it being flat-out stated that Boo's power increased massively, we also saw him 'power up' right before attacking Dabra--that's what the steam-release indicates:
http://i.imgur.com/vpbI1rm.png

Time-Immemorial
JHC Carvell.

carver9
Lol, no.

When Fat Boo initially hatched, both Goku and Vegeta were entirely unimpressed by the ki they sensed from him... Hell, even Gohan wasn't overly impressed:
http://i.imgur.com/fXcgXBF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/k14iSus.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4xMH9ds.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pyHRqDJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fExndRb.jpg
...Which means Boo was well below SSJ2-level at first.

However, when Boo got pissed and attacked Dabra shortly afterward, his power skyrocketed to well above those levels--enough to make the Z Fighters quake in their boots:
http://i.imgur.com/U6muNmo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zpVo4bN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ra0rENk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2QLVefX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WQSBE7U.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VWpfjgD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lUcuPrQ.jpg

And aside from it being flat-out stated that Boo's power increased massively, we also saw him 'power up' right before attacking Dabra--that's what the steam-release indicates:
http://i.imgur.com/vpbI1rm.png

thumb up

I'm alright with that.

Time-Immemorial
You bet your tight white ass you are alright with it.

carver9
I have a chocolate ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.