Super Boo's power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Any estimates for the difference between Super Boo, Bootenks, and Boohan?

juggerman
Super Buu is about 8x stronger than SSJ3 Goku

Buutenks is about double that since SSJ3 Gotenks and Buu were about equals

Buuhan was mostly Buu plus Gohan. Since Gohan was about 1.5 times stronger than Buu(Strong enough to completely stomp Buu but was overwhelmed by Buu's power doubling) plus Piccolo and the boys I'd put Buuhan at around 2.8x Super Buu

So SSJ3 Goku being 1:

Super Buu - 8
Buutenks - 16
Buuhan - 22.4

NewGuy01
So Buu's absorption a just adds his power to his foes?

In that case, didn't Bootenks weaken massively when Gotenk's timer went out?

Kento
When Gotenks timer ran out Buutenks became weaker than Mystic Gohan. So yea he did become massively weaker. But he was still above Super Buu, just not significantly.

Galan007
Originally posted by juggerman
Super Buu is about 8x stronger than SSJ3 Goku

Buutenks is about double that since SSJ3 Gotenks and Buu were about equals

Buuhan was mostly Buu plus Gohan. Since Gohan was about 1.5 times stronger than Buu(Strong enough to completely stomp Buu but was overwhelmed by Buu's power doubling) plus Piccolo and the boys I'd put Buuhan at around 2.8x Super Buu

So SSJ3 Goku being 1:

Super Buu - 8
Buutenks - 16
Buuhan - 22.4 thumb up

Booccolo would be like an 8.2.

Astner
Super Buu: 1
Super Buu + SSJ3 Gotenks: 1 + 1 = 2
Super Buu + Gohan: 1 + 1.5 = 2.5

Piccolo and the kids shouldn't provide more than a marginal boost to someone of Buu's level.

juggerman
Originally posted by Astner
Super Buu: 1
Super Buu + SSJ3 Gotenks: 1 + 1 = 2
Super Buu + Gohan: 1 + 1.5 = 2.5

Piccolo and the kids shouldn't provide more than a marginal boost to someone of Buu's level.

The boys were still pretty powerful in their own right. Buuhan could even use Gotenks' attacks. They probably boosted him a bit. And never count out Piccolo

Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Booccolo would be like an 8.2.

I did 8.3 but yeah pretty much that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.