Sidious vs. Bane, Malak, Nox and Satele

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
* DE Sidious
* DoE Bane
* SF Malak (he retains his Star Forge feats)
* peak Nox
* peak Satele

Setting: Naboo plains

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

EmperorSidious2
Sidious

carthage
mmm

DarthAnt66
Depends on how Nox performs.

Vixas
Going to agree with Ant in a way, and elaborate.

Given that peak Nox is tied into an amp..... if we are taking the PEAK! Nox rule over the "no amp" rule as far as the ghosts go, and still excluding outside-amps. I would cautiously say team but with high difficulty. (If Nox is able to, due to the PEAK! rule, maintain his ghost amp the entire fight, then it get a smidgen more lax for the team)

However, no Ghostbuster Nox flips it to Sidious winning majority. Gives the team less... wiggle-room so to speak

Essentially, Ghost!Nox allowed: Team - 48/52;

Ghost!Nox for entire fight: Team - 55/45

Non-Ghost!Nox: Sidious - 55/45

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Vixas
Non-Ghost!Nox: Sidious - 55/45
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Vixas
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seems I have lost this argument through virtue of Ant's ultimate reply. GG.

EDIT: Since we received no information on morals I was also assuming the team would work at-least somewhat well together. In any case, work calls. Farewell.

Stigma
Internal amp allowed. No external amps.

Board Walker
DE Sidious is below Caedus, and I see Caedus as well above Bane.

But Nox is the one with the shadow tendrils right?

Angelalex242
Force Storm, GG. Dark Siders can't do a bloody thing about them, and Satele isn't anywhere near enough to try.

FreshestSlice
Wat?

Anyway, Nox is the only on this team that even approaches Sidious, and is not close whatsoever, while the rest die like the B-Team in the best case scenario.

Stigma
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Wat?

Anyway, Nox is the only on this team that even approaches Sidious, and is not close whatsoever, while the rest die like the B-Team in the best case scenario.
Good points thumb up I agree. Bane dies first tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.