Help! I'm looking for Spider-man!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
This thread is sort of a follow up to the "Catching up" one. So I've lost Spider-man and now I am looking for him. In the past year or so I've been mostly reading Spider-man related books and wasn't paying much attention to the rest of the universe. So now that everything is so messed up.. what books should I read in order to follow the Spider-man of the same continuity? Based on what I've heard on the forum they didn't reboot him, did they? I would appreciate the help.

Bentley
I'm getting that by Spider-Man you mean Miles Morales?

He'll be featured in the book called Spider-man after Secret Wars.

SamZED
By Spider-man I mean Peter mother%*&*in Parker!!! mad mad mad

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Bentley owning you again.

Afaik, we're still in the dark about the consequences of the SW finale. I just want my Wolverine back, but that won't be happening. Instead, Marvel is giving me Wolverine-23 and OML, but that's not the same sad New teams look obnoxious, the diversity shit is forced, everything looks disneyized for children... MCU was a success, but comics are dying a painful death.

Digi
Aaand Stiltman with the unsolicited fatalistic tangent. I lol'd. Also at Bentley's trolling. Nicely done.

I dunno; I think just Amazing Spider-Man, then the main events of Secret Wars (ignore tie-ins). Should take care of you. Peter is still in continuity atm. Who knows what the Secret Wars finale will bring, though.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Bentley owning you again.

Nah, me and Bentley are cool. Me, him and Parm occasionally meet up in a bar and make fun of you silly Americans with your apple pies and and hamburgers. We do that with our thick foreign accents too.

StiltmanFTW
For the last time, I'm not American.

SamZED
I'm sorry but unless you live within a driving distance from me you are american by default. That goes for Digi as well.

Kazenji
No love for Miguel O'Hara?

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm getting that by Spider-Man you mean Miles Morales?

He'll be featured in the book called Spider-man after Secret Wars.

Low blow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.