Video game marksmens vs World's top marksmens and soldiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47

FinalAnswer
The team that regularly accomplishes super natural feats.

Solid47
Bump.

RadZoa
None of the video game marksman have any notable marksmanship feats that real life marksman couldn't accomplish. If you wanted someone from video games that has ridiculous marksmanship feats, look up Linda from Halo, her marksmanship feats beat everyone on that list combined.

Solid47
Originally posted by RadZoa
None of the video game marksman have any notable marksmanship feats that real life marksman couldn't accomplish. If you wanted someone from video games that has ridiculous marksmanship feats, look up Linda from Halo, her marksmanship feats beat everyone on that list combined.
Didn't you once said that VG characters like Snake, Sam, Agent 47 or Leon are better than RL humans and they can defeat Bruce Lee.... If I wanted to create a horrible rape against RL marksmens, I should make a team of someones like Deadshot, Vash and Bullseye and put them against RL's top marksmens.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Solid47
Didn't you once said that VG characters like Snake, Sam, Agent 47 or Leon are better than RL humans and they can defeat Bruce Lee.... If I wanted to create a horrible rape against RL marksmens, I should make a team of someones like Deadshot, Vash and Bullseye and put them against RL's top marksmens. Wut? You have me confused with someone else

Yeah, Deadshot, Vash and Bullseye are ridiculous but they're extremely unrealistic marksman.

The video game characters here are good marksman but they haven't really done anything that a trained marksman in real life couldn't do.

FinalAnswer
There are trained marksmen in real life that can hit people behind cover by deflecting their bullets off of their surroundings?

KingD19
Or deflect lightning with bulleys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.