Saesee Tiin vs. The Inquisitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Force sabers all out

|King Joker|
Rebels Inquisitor? Saesee crushes him.

ares834
Hard to say really, especially now that we know he is the Grand Inquisitor.

If Tiin has EU feats though, then he crushes.

Kurk
The Inquisitor dies in less than 20 seconds

McP
Saesee comfortable

The_Tempest
I doubt Inky would last long at all against any of the Council Masters.

Q99
Saesee basically steamrolls him. A Council member, known for his strength? Not close.

Jmanghan
Saesee destroys him.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Q99
Saesee basically steamrolls him. A Council member, known for his strength? Not close.

Lol Glad to see I'm not the only one who uses that term.

Stigma
Tiin wins.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ares834

Will find out as we meet more Inquisitors if he really was better than the rest.

Emperordmb
Greg can't win this one.

|King Joker|
Hard to say really, especially now that we know he is the Grand Inquisitor. Apparently he's a practitioner of all 7 lightsaber combat forms, too. But I guess that shouldn't be too surprising, given he can identify someone's saber style and teacher pretty much instantly.

Jmanghan
Are we really arguing that a dude Kanan Jarrus beat is above Saesee ****ing Tiin?

Emperordmb
I don't think anybody is arguing that.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Are we really arguing that a dude Kanan Jarrus beat is above Saesee ****ing Tiin?

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
There's no way you're this thick headed. There's just no way.

Emperordmb
Is that your favorite quote now?

Jmanghan
You've never countered a single argument, you are a pathetic troll, and you can be proud of that, because you do genuinely get on my nerves, good job.

Emperordmb
In that case, be happy you were never on SWF.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
In that case, be happy you were never on SWF. Not you.

Yeah, someone sent me a request to join it, never appealed to me. I'm assuming KMC outlasted it.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Not you.

Yeah, someone sent me a request to join it, never appealed to me. I'm assuming KMC outlasted it.

You've no idea.

Also, Tiin wins, i suppose.

SunRazer
The Inquisitor dies.

Zenwolf

.....Seriously? Grand Inquisitor?.....

/Sigh

Rebels....why are you screwing up the Empire? Just don't....the Inquisitorius was always an interesting part of the GE for me...it would be better fitting if he was just a regular Inquisitor, let the Grand Inquisitor actually be threatening and having a multitude of powers along with saber ability.

It would be better if he actually displayed more than just saber combat or at least better than what he showed, then his rank ok I'd be fine with but even his saber ability is pretty weak compared to GI Malorum, who was able to give Fernus a good fight someone who was an exceptional Jedi.

Emperordmb
Plot twist:
The Grand Inquisitor is actually Ahsoka.

|King Joker|
Plot twist:
The Grand Inquisitor is actually Ahsoka. what the **** did you inject in your bloodstream this time

Emperordmb
SpeedMethCaineajuanoin Salts tbh

The Merchant
Source that he's the Grand Inquisitor?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by The Merchant
Source that he's the Grand Inquisitor? "We learn that season one’s Inquisitor was the Grand Inquisitor and now we’re seeing normal Inquisitors hunting our heroes in season two."

http://makingstarwars.net/2015/08/s...blu-ray-review/

Emperordmb
It's one of those premature spoilers that leave me hoping they're false, just for the release of the source material to confirm them. Such is the way of premature spoilers at this point in SW.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by |King Joker|
"We learn that season one’s Inquisitor was the Grand Inquisitor and now we’re seeing normal Inquisitors hunting our heroes in season two."

http://makingstarwars.net/2015/08/s...blu-ray-review/

?? I don't follow the logic.

Who sends at first, the Grand Inquisitor instead of....ya know...sending regular Inquisitors first?

This would then make the next Inquisitors coming pale in comparison of skill compared to the GI.

Unless for some stupid reason, they are working backwards with this..

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Zenwolf
?? I don't follow the logic.

Who sends at first, the Grand Inquisitor instead of....ya know...sending regular Inquisitors first?

This would then make the next Inquisitors coming pale in comparison of skill compared to the GI.

Unless for some stupid reason, they are working backwards with this.. Authority and rank doesn't necessarily mean skill and power. Greg is noted to be very analytical, probably the reason why he was the head of the Inquisitorious. It's even noted in USW that he isn't very skilled, or something along those lines.

The addition of two more Inquisitors (one being Barriss) definitely adds to the overall danger of the rebels' situation, even if they aren't as powerful as Greg. (Which I doubt, personally).

Zenwolf
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Authority and rank doesn't necessarily mean skill and power. Greg is noted to be very analytical, probably the reason why he was the head of the Inquisitorious. It's even noted in USW that he isn't very skilled, or something along those lines.

The addition of two more Inquisitors (one being Barriss) definitely adds to the overall danger of the rebels' situation, even if they aren't as powerful as Greg. (Which I doubt, personally).

Well this is true, but then it might be confusing for fans who don't really know that.

Eh i'll take it, but even so at a glance they send the head of the Inquisitors first instead of just regular ones?

I feel like the GI would have more important things to do with his time and would only get involved if the regular Inquisitors failed, that to me would make more sense.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well this is true, but then it might be confusing for fans who don't really know that.

Eh i'll take it, but even so at a glance they send the head of the Inquisitors first instead of just regular ones?

I feel like the GI would have more important things to do with his time and would only get involved if the regular Inquisitors failed, that to me would make more sense. Dunno, I guess their first instinct is to send the dude with the best credentials. Jedi are pretty rare those days, I don't know what more important things he would be doing, TBH.

ares834
It's one of those premature spoilers that leave me hoping they're false, just for the release of the source material to confirm them. Such is the way of premature spoilers at this point in SW.

Not premature anymore. The Rebels Bluray has been released though I can't confirm that it was mentioned myself.

Anyway, according to Filoni the best Inquisitor is around Ventress level. And, presumingly, the GI is the best of them.

|King Joker|
http://i.imgur.com/LJAuULB.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anyway, according to Filoni the best Inquisitor is around Ventress level. And, presumingly, the GI is the best of them.

Where is this mentioned, tbh?

|King Joker|
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=579460&pagenumber=28

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.