Revan vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
both at their prime power
both at their prime age
all out fight
neutral ground

Stigma
Ehh.. Done before many times.

Depends who you ask, this is a very close fight.

McP
They are equals

Darth Demenos
I haven't been on this forum that long and they haven't done them since I have been on here that I have noticed.

NewGuy01
We have, though.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
I haven't been on this forum that long and they haven't done them since I have been on here that I have noticed. ...And?

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by Jmanghan
...And?

and that means I dont know what everyone on here things about the subject so I would like to know.

Sinious
Revan takes force, Kun takes sabers. Its hard to pick a side here cause Kun's advantage is bigger but also not as important.

AncientPower
Exar Kun should win, their Force strength is too close to take a serious advantage over the other whereas Kun is by far Revan's better physically and skillfully.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower
LMFAO.

Deronn_solo
Kun.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Kun.
https://fairyprincessdiaries.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/58251898b6b8b5f4471580313c43e76a.gif

AncientPower
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Is that butthurt I hear or is the reality of Kun bending Revan over in a duel just causing you to relapse?

Inb4 the top ten hit 'Revan did a kick' or my personal favorite 'Revan arm wrestles Terentateks'.

DarthAnt66
You weren't even on KMC for the first argument (and taking it hilariously out of context - I never used it to prove his physical attributes), lmfao.

You are literally and undeniably just copying Nephthys, which is multiple lolworthys (given Nephthys on his own is pretty laeeeeem).

The original lolworthy was not since you view Kun > Revan in a duel, but rather Kun >>>> Revan, which is simply laughable on all accounts.

I'll leave you to your fantasies of Nomi Sunrider ragdolling Krayt Dragons and Meetra Surik being an equal to Darth Nyriss though. thumb up

Deronn_solo
I guess I can't think straight because your list making skills gave me permanent brain damage, Ant.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I guess I can't think straight because your list making skills gave me permanent brain damage, Ant.
No one cares for your love for Durron, tbh.

You even admitted it was perfectly fine besides that.

Deronn_solo
Since was was "decent" and "perfectly fine" synonymous terms?
LAL.

DarthAnt66
Since when was "solid" and "decent" synonymous terms?
LAL.

Deronn_solo
You're just splitting hairs microscopically thin now.
erm

DarthAnt66
"Solid" : It was a good post - requires a little bit of work.
"Decent" : It was a OK post - requires fair amount of work.

mmm That's what I'm getting at there, tbh.

Nephthys
So A) Kun wins, B) yeah Kun is far better than Revan physically and in terms of skill and C) Lol @ Ants dumbass arguments.

Jmanghan
So, basically just flaming? No more debating?

Guess we should invite XXSUPREMEXXSKILLSXX in here then.

Nephthys
Well until Ant posts something other than gifs at the idea of Kun > Revan there's not much to debate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.