Characters that should guest star in Mortal Kombat (or other fighting games).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Mmmkay, so, Kratos, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees.

Who's next?

Wei Shen would be pretty cool IMHO, or Ryo Hazuki, Dante from Devil May Cry 3, Wolverine from X-Men.

I can't think of a lot who'd fit the setting.

Solid47
Solid Snake, Big Boss, Raiden(MGRR), Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, Ada Wong, Albert Wesker, Sam Fisher, Agent 47, Commander Shepard, Terminator(T-800), The Punisher, Naruto, Sasuke, Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Dart Vader, Mario(Lol), etc........

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Solid47
Solid Snake, Big Boss, Raiden(MGRR), Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, Ada Wong, Albert Wesker, Sam Fisher, Agent 47, Commander Shepard, Terminator(T-800), The Punisher, Naruto, Sasuke, Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Dart Vader, Mario(Lol), etc........ ...Yup, that was so funny I forgot to laugh, anime characters and mario? HOLY SHIT, THATS FUNNY!

Anyone else?

Ridley_Prime
Ryu Hayabusa... With the way MKX's intro dialogue works, I'd love to see what he'd say to MK's ninjas. lol

Bentley
I think Samus is easier to adapt than Mario for "realistic" games, as far as Nintendo pet characters go. Alien and Predator, obviously, Godzilla. Archie!

Other fun ideas: Highlander, Bruce Lee, Gandalf/Legolas, X (Megaman), Gamera, King Arthur, V and Fantomas.

Jmanghan
They will only put Brutal bad-ass killing machines in Mortal Kombat, you could pay Netherrealm studios a billion dollars and I promise you they wouldn't put Nintendo characters in the game.

Soul Calibur II was fine, because it wasn't insanely brutal blood and killing.

Solid47
What's about Jack from MadWorld and some Anarchy Reigns characters?

Jmanghan
Probably. Raiden from Metal Gear Rising would do as well.

Bro SMASH
Jago from Killer Instinct!

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Jmanghan
They will only put Brutal bad-ass killing machines in Mortal Kombat, you could pay Netherrealm studios a billion dollars and I promise you they wouldn't put Nintendo characters in the game.
Implying Nintendo wouldn't be the one saying no first if such a proposal was ever made? I mean there is the issue of Netherrealm having to get the rights to use a character as a guest for their games in the first place which isn't as easy a process as you might think, and with how overprotective Nintendo is with their IPs, they'd no doubt turn 'em down like many other ideas studios have made to them before.

Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Jago from Killer Instinct!
I agree on the idea of a KI character, but would rather have Fulgore or someone than Jago.

Sacred Fire
Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal).

Solid47
Rick from Splatterhouse.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Implying Nintendo wouldn't be the one saying no first if such a proposal was ever made? I mean there is the issue of Netherrealm having to get the rights to use a character as a guest for their games in the first place which isn't as easy a process as you might think, and with how overprotective Nintendo is with their IPs, they'd no doubt turn 'em down like many other ideas studios have made to them before.

I agree on the idea of a KI character, but would rather have Fulgore or someone than Jago. *Cough* SOUL CALIBUR II *COUGH*

Kazenji
Originally posted by Solid47
Rick from Splatterhouse.

thumb up

Ridley_Prime
*Cough* SOUL CALIBUR II *COUGH*
Yes, but like you said it only happened because SC wasn't over the top brutal/bloody. MK they'd much more likely reject any character of theirs getting near.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yes, but like you said it only happened because SC wasn't over the top brutal/bloody. MK they'd much more likely reject any character of theirs getting near. I agree, but I could see a Nintendo character fitting in wifh Street Fighter, and even the darker Tekken.

However, Mortal Kombat is a bit much.

Kazenji
The comic character Spawn would be good for Mortal Kombat, Don't know he managed to get into a Soul Caliber games in the first place.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
The comic character Spawn would be good for Mortal Kombat, Don't know he managed to get into a Soul Caliber games in the first place. Agreed, he seemed like a strange character for that game..

Estacado
The comic character Spawn would be good for Mortal Kombat, Don't know he managed to get into a Soul Caliber games in the first place.
He is rumored to be in the next dlc character pack.

I want Darkness.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Estacado
He is rumored to be in the next dlc character pack.

I want Darkness. Who's Darkness?

Kazenji
Jackie Estacado

if you need more info use Google.

Jmanghan
Does anyone on KMC besides you know who that is? Because if not, there's a slim chance they could ever be in Mortal Kombat.

Estacado
Well there were 2 games not long ago called
The Darkness
The Darkness II

So he is kinda popular...ermm

Kazenji
Does anyone on KMC besides you know who that is? Because if not, there's a slim chance they could ever be in Mortal Kombat.

So now they're using KMC popularity for new characters?

Ridley_Prime
I'd probably take that over twitter popularity (at least in regards to MK, lol).

Jmanghan
So now they're using KMC popularity for new characters? ...I've just never heard of this game series before in my life, I've heard of Darksiders. But "The Darkness"? No.

However, after looking up some sales and reception, I may have to get this game myself.

Doubtful he'd even remotely fit in Mortal Kombat, though.

Kazenji
Its not just a game series... its also a comic too.

Estacado
...I've just never heard of this game series before in my life, I've heard of Darksiders. But "The Darkness"? No.

However, after looking up some sales and reception, I may have to get this game myself.

Doubtful he'd even remotely fit in Mortal Kombat, though.
Some links might be broken.....and yeah he would definetly fit in..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t561185.html

0mega Spawn
Pointman or Fettel from F.E.A.R

OR ILL TAKE F.E.A.R 4 😑

Bentley
Jackie Estacado is relatively known in comicdom. He's a classic character at this point.

However, I'd think Judge Dredd would be a more effective choice.

quanchi112
Voldemort.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.