4 Admirals vs 4 Hokages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Aokiji, Kizaru, Akainu, Fujitora vs Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen and Minato

Logia intangibility is off.

They have some knowledge about them.

They fights in Konoha.

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: Everyone is bloodlusted and very pissed off

SquallX
Are we using post war arc Hokages or pre war arc.

Caused if it's post war arc, this is not a fight.

NewGuy01
Lolwut.

Minato is the only Hokage that was stronger during the War arc. (Because of Yin Kurama.)

The others were significantly weaker than their peak selves.

wakkawakkawakka
Well Hashirama was certainly weaker than his mortal self though I'd argue Tobirama gained more versatility since he has Edo specific techs while Hiruzen wasn't restrained by his mortal limitations.

It also helped that the Kages all received benefits for being reintroduced after Kishi's power creep took full effect.

Solid47
This is Pre War Hokages.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Well Hashirama was certainly weaker than his mortal self though I'd argue Tobirama gained more versatility since he has Edo specific techs while Hiruzen wasn't restrained by his mortal limitations.

Except Madara literally stated that both of the brothers were restricted and thus weren't a match for his full revived power.

I'd assume the same is the case for peak Hiruzen, and to some degree Minato too. Only difference is Minato has the power of the ferkin' Kyuubi.

wakkawakkawakka
Yeah I know they were all weaker than they were when they were alive but as far as combat effectiveness goes someone like Hiruzen wouldn't be hindered by stamina problems thanks to Edo chakra/regen.

With that said Minato and Tobirama might be the best bet for victory. Even w/o logia intangibility Akainu and Aokiji have powers that are a perfect counter for the Kage mvp Hashirama. There's still Kizaru's lasers to worry about as well.

NewGuy01
True, but peak Hiruzen shouldn't have stamina issues in the first place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.