Real Life Soap Operas are STILL better...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Blimey, how did that happen? Now I am about to become a Master, and I am thoroughly overcome by the potential honour. Now, I have no need to dig through posts and discover the deliciously intricate soap-opera that is this place. Thanks to my wonderful friends, I have become part of the drama myself! Woo-hoo! And who knows what lies ahead of me in the future...

So, the following things need to be dealt with.

1. As a Master, it's only polite to have a sig pic, sig line, and submitted photo. Photo is coming soon, and I have a friend working on a sig pic. As for the line- well, it's down to either Obi-Wan's 'point of view' line, or the more sharp and amsuing, but less profound, 'Roger Roger'. Opinions please.

2. I would like to submit a formal request for my fair companion Edna Witch to be allowed to change her title... honour as it is for her now to be a Jedi Knight, I'm sure she'd love to be a FORMAL Dathomir Witch in the eys of this forum...

3. More stuff coming on the role-play front soon- Main Thread seems to be slowing, may have to do something about that.

4. Most important of all- thank you, all of you, Council, Masters, Knights, and Padawans, for giving me so much fun in this difficult time for me. I'm not sure if I could do it without you... thankyou, thankyou, thankyou...

5. And personal thanks again, to queeq and Gundark, for helping make me what I am, to all the role-players for trying so damn hard... and of course to Edna, who... well, you all know the score there, even if Edna and myself apparently don't...

Ushgarak
Boom! There I am! Brilliant. My first Master post was actually at queeq's, as a form of tribute.

And I wasn't even ever credited as a Knight... never mind.

Ratcat
All hail the Might Jedi Master Ushgarak

Ushgarak
I can feel the respect flooding in already... thanks, buddy.

queeq
Ush, you make me feel very proud. No one ever opens a thread to celebrate becoming Master. I did it though, and unaware of that event, so did you. Excellent. You are now part of the tribe, great minds think alike. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Thankyou, my man. You don't know how delighted that makes me...

queeq
Indeed. Soon you'll have your masters in Chaotometrie and the sky's the limit. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I'm working on expanding my empire here...

queeq
Until then, help me build mine. laughing out loud

Gundark
Top notch job, Ush ! smile My suggestion for your sig line is anything other than "roger roger". laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I thought it would be whimsical...

Thanks, Gundy. queeq, my help is always on offer to you.

queeq
How about "Errrr.... that does not compute"?

Ushgarak
Good idea.

Gundark
How about "YIPPPPEEEEEEE" ? laughing out loud

Edna witch
**sob sob** It brought a tear to my eye!

Raz
Congrats Ush. I'll try to make the update soon....

queeq
Wow, the Great and Powerful Raz has congratulated you. I foresee what will become a great Jedi Knight. An evil one of course.

Ushgarak
Umm... my stirring speech or rubbish choice of sig? And you you want a title change? They'll give you permission if you ask.

Thanks, Raz. You, of course, deserve the most credit of all, of course.

queeq
Title change. What do you mean?

Ushgarak
I said she should have 'Dathomir Witch' as her title, rather than Jedi Knight.

Edna witch
Surely it isnt really important!

Ushgarak
Well, no, but it's the style of the thing. Look at queeq and Gundark...

Edna witch
Well I still dont think it matters!

Ushgarak
Well, it's down to you, of course. Others have done it and been very happy, but it's all style...

Edna witch
Well if they want to change it thn they can and if they dont then I wont be disappointed. Either way Im not fussed!

Ushgarak
Ok...

Edna witch
...kO

queeq
She's a nice witch too. Quite a catch, Ush.

finti
Which witchsmile
"She`s a witch burn her" Monty Python`s Holy Grail.(brave Sir Robin)

Edna witch
No dont burn me! Thats not nice!

Ratcat
Oh, I don't know. A nice roaring fire is always pleasant....evil face

Edna witch
Maybe! But the stench of charred witch flesh is not!

queeq
Indeed. I like Edna OFF the BBQ. laughing out loud

Edna witch
Thank you! At least someone has come to save me from Ratcat and his witch burning rituals!

queeq
I'll save anyone from RC. laughing out loud

Gundark
Poor Edna..(Gundark runs and gets hose) laughing out loud

Ratcat
Um, actually it was Finti who wanted to burn you. Gee, I get blamed for EVERYTHING around here!

queeq
Edna just wanted to mention your name. Enjoy it while it lasts. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
As if I'd let anyone burn you!

Ratcat
No Burning, you got that Finti....

Ushgarak
I haven't actually caught her yet, queeq. It's all a bit complex...

Ratcat
Oh gosh, this is getting very complicated.

Ushgarak
It's difficult to put into words. Basically, she finds me amusing and irritating in equal measure.

Ratcat
Who? Edna or is there ...... Another?

Ushgarak
Yeah, right! That was about Edna.

Gundark
If you really want to catch her, Ush, we have a wonderful collection of big butterfly nets here in the asylum stockroom....laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I have a feeling she will have a trick or two to escape...

Gundark
Like a flamethrower, perhaps ? laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Seems a bit blatant for her witchy ways.

Gundark
Okay, I'll reduce. How about a candle and some cool incense ? stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Sounds about right.

queeq
Buy a broom and ask for flying lessons. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I think a standard broom doesn't quite do it...

queeq
Oh yes it will. It will take more lessons and that's what you want anyway.

Ushgarak
Er... what if I insult her with my plebian broom?

queeq
She will think it's endearing.

Ushgarak
I'm not sure if brromstick flying is my style. But do you think it will help me with Edna?

(Thinking... now, will he lie about this or not...)

queeq
queeq not like lie.

Anyway, of course it's not your style. It's just to be with her. And lessons like these with a lousy broomstick allows you to spends lots of time with here. And then you can just reel her in. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I think she is the reeler around here...

Ratcat
Can I recommend that acting out of character just toi win a girl will just doom the relationship.

Ushgarak
Gotcha.

What if you HAVE no character?

Heck, it's all on-line anyhow. What truth can there be? SHe knows a bit more about me via E-Mail, anyway.

Ratcat
You had to ask THAT question...

Geeez, stuff sure happens sometimes.smile Maybe you'll be lucky.

Ushgarak
I'll play it easy.

Ratcat
That works....

Ushgarak
Mind you, it would be a foolish person who thought that playing it heavy and intense was a good idea at this point...

Ratcat
Well, sometimes the direct approach does work.

Ushgarak
Not with my Edna!

Ratcat
True, every woman is different.

Dim
Finally! A man who realizes that!

Ratcat
And there's the most different of all.laughing out loud

Dim
Yes...yes I am laughing out loud

Ratcat
And we wouldn't have it any other way...wink

Edna witch
Woah! Do you guys mind not talking about me like Im not here?!!!!

Ratcat
Well hon, when we were talking, you were not here.laughing out loud

Look, I think Ush likes you. Be nice to him and you may get flowers.... laughing out loud

Edna witch
Wow you must be psychic as I REALLY hadnt noticed! I dont want flowers anyway!

queeq
Like? LIKE?! All over Edna, I'd say. laughing out loud

Poor lad.

Edna witch
Poor lad? Whats that supposed to mean?

queeq
So in love....can't sleep, can't eat, butterflies in his stomach. laughing out loud

Edna witch
He doesnt sleep anyway. Thats nothing to do with me. Butterflies? No I think its just wind? And cant eat? Well maybe he's on a diet?

Dim
laughing out loud See..typical woman...she's toying!!stick out tongue

queeq
Poor Ush. laughing out loud

Ratcat
So Edna, how does it feel to be pursued for love?

Poor old Ush, we're gonna embarrass him. Guess it takes the heat of me though...laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Embarrass me, shut down my trivia topics... see if I care...

(Sniff)

Edna is right, though, I wasn't sleeping anyway.

queeq
Poor, poor Ush.

*fires up the stove for Arsey*

Ushgarak
Mind you, like I say, say what you like about me, but don't embarrass Edna...

Ratcat
At least I was never THAT blatant........

Ushgarak
Who is blatant?

Ratcat
Well, not me, that's for sure....

queeq
What does blatant mean? laughing out loud

Gundark
Well I totally lost this thread two pages ago....I'm just gonna go over to the bar and drink. That should be pretty simple. stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Ok, now I wanty to know what queeq meant by that!

Actually, I don't know what happened here. It's MY creation as well... supposed to be a tribute to the greatness of this place...

Ratcat
Hmmmm, I lost a lot of things lately. laughing out loud

queeq
Well, Ush at least it has eveolved entirely in the spirit of this place: chaos. laughing out loud

Gundark
I don't think you've turned him completely, master. There is still good in him. laughing out loud

queeq
Still.... but not for long. evil face

Gundark
Maybe you should talk to Edna about casting a stronger spell on him. laughing out loud

queeq
She thought that of her own.

Gundark
Yes, she seems to be one step ahead of Ush all the time. laughing out loud

queeq
Edna is great.

Ratcat
Maybe they should just go on a nice date together!!! big grin

queeq
Maybe I'll ask Edna to go on a date.... when Gundy's not watching. laughing out loud

Ratcat
How about it Ush, I'm sure you could think of something nice and romantic for you too lovebirds to do...

Ushgarak
Technically, yes. Practically, Edna will flip if she reads this...

Ratcat
Hey, I can recommend it as an idea. Something nice, preferrably new where you can have a good time and get to know each other.

Then you just take it from there. wink

Ushgarak
It's a good idea in theory. But in practice... she won't flip, exactly, but that's moving things in a direction that she certainly isn't hurtling towards.

We'll see how things work out.

queeq
Uh oh.... RC's changed his profession to matchmaker. Be afraid, very afraid. laughing out loud

Raz
Good luck Ush...

And on that note, closing topic evil face

Ratcat
Raz, you REALLY need to get a hand on the bwhole closing a topic idea. laughing out loud

Raz
D'oh!!! smile

Can't wait for the new one!

ash007
--reopening----

yeah but i still like daytime soaps thats because more exciting things happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.