Matrix Revolutions Teaser Trailer Online!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Someone has been kind enough to send in the Matrix Revolutions trailer that can be seen at the end of the Matrix Reloaded!

Download it here: http://www.killermovies.com/downloads/matrix_revolutions_teaser.mpg

yerssot
woohoo! thanks smile
*gives link to lots of friends*

Tex
Anyone having problems seeing the clip?

I keep getting player errors. I've tried WMP QuickTime & RPsad

Raz
Download it again.

yerssot
didn't had a problem at all with the first try

Tex
Now it works smile

Tevesh
SWEET! i've been looking for this since the movie came out...i've only been able to find the one that comes with the video game. Thanks Raz!

turin
it sucks, i didnt know there was a trailer for it so i took off once the credits started to avoid the rush out. thanks i will definitely be downloading it.

Raz
Yikes, this is leeching the bandwith! With over 3000 downloads, that means we have pumped out more than 45Gb in the past couple of days!

Tex
I love it when you talk technical to me Razzorro

junglegunner
what is the title of the soundclip on that teaser...

Crash_Overload
Ahhhhhhh... the life of a meister.

AliasNeo15
Its pretty awesome. thumb up

Korri
koool thanx

AliasNeo15
hmm, now that i know wut is going to happen, the trailer doesnt look the same anymore.

Kes
Technical talk...so sexy lol
I cant see it thou sad I've only seen it once. At the end of the movie but after 10m of credits messed

Raz
Good god. Just checked the stats and there have been 85,000 downloads! eek!

For the techies, thats nearly 1,300,000 MB (or 1.3 Terabytes wink)

Anyway Kes, I'll send you the direct links.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.