The Sith vs. The Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
King Adas goes head to head with Obi Wan Kenobi. Who prevails? Fight takes place in an abandoned bunker.

Kenobi as of ROTS.

DarthAnt66
Kenobi should be pit against beings his own tier, not those who are drastically above.

Aurbere
thumb up

Emperordmb
Adas is the prodigious and talented chess player, while Kenobi is the seasoned chess player. Adas will do impressive things, but only the seasoned player will control the board. Kenobi stomps.

DarthAnt66
I'm not even sure Kenobi can even handle one of Adas' blows.

We are talking about the guy who took down ****ing Soa here. mmm

Emperordmb
I'm just kidding. Referencing Evannova and Reti4s labored metaphor for why Hoth>Bane. Apparently playing chess is the key to victory.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
for why Hoth>Bane.

LMFAO! I remember that! laughing

Selenial
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I'm not even sure Kenobi can even handle one of Adas' blows.

We are talking about the guy who took down ****ing Soa here. mmm

... What?

I'm not sure I understand you correctly. Are you saying taking down Soa is a physical feat?

Nephthys
Have you seen Soa???

FreshestSlice
Soa ain't shit. He don't scare me.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
Have you seen Soa???

Have you ****ing played the game?

Revan is an estimated 10-11 feet tall in TOS and on the Forgotten Terrace, Malgus is the same, Shaw Viszla is the same, as were all the infernal council and most bosses in the game.

Bosses are made bigger than usual to make them easier to keep track of in a raid, Soa's likely that big because of the drop down mechanic he has. I'll admit he's probably a tall and powerful guy, but to suggest he's 24 feet tall is ludicrous.

Nephthys
I think it's more ludicrous that a normal Rakata would be rendered as giant sized just for gameplay mechanics. He's bigger than anyone else in the game and it's all we have to go on. Also I think he's shown as that big in Swtore.

Also I'm pretty sure Revan and co are only 7-8 feet in the game. Mildly exaggerated but still person sized. Soa is a goliath.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
I think it's more ludicrous that a normal Rakata would be rendered as giant sized just for gameplay mechanics. He's bigger than anyone else in the game.

Also I'm pretty sure Revan and co are only 7-8 feet in the game. Mildly exaggerated but still person sized. Soa is a goliath.

You do understand that back when Nightmare progression was still a thing (rip 1.2) you had to be able to see, click and judge a Soa that was 110m vertically above you right?

He needs to be huge.

Not to mention the bloody pylon circle mechanic, that thing would be impossible if he was small.

And no, Revan's double the size of a body size 1 female, which should be about 5 foot tall.

Nephthys
Which doesn't mean they only made him huge for that, they could have built the mechanics around him being huge. That the gameplay needs him to be huge doesn't mean he isn't.

From what I can see he's about the same size as the Wookiee fighting with you, so a bit over 2 meters.

FreshestSlice
Revan's way taller than Jakarro during the mission. He's got at least a foot on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.