Darth Nyriss and Darth Zannah Run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer

Versions: Prime (unless otherwise specified)

Warm-up: Shaak Ti, Cin Drallig, Bene, Whie, and two random Padawans

1. Darsha Assant, Zayne Carrick, Ferus Olin, Lucien Draay

2. Darth Maul & Savage Opress

3. Durge, General Grievous & Asajj Ventress

4. Darth Malak, Darth Bane and 3 Dark Jedi Masters

5. Ajunta Pall, Karness Muur and Sorzus Syn

Boss: Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader

McP
SF's amp for Nyriss and Zannah only? For everyone? Or no amp?

If every fighter is amped or if there is no amp, it's possible then, that they will die at warm-up. Also I feel, that warm up isn't easier then round 1. If they will pass war-up, they will die at 2.

Nephthys
4. Maybe 5.

Originally posted by McP
SF's amp for Nyriss and Zannah only? For everyone? Or no amp?

If every fighter is amped or if there is no amp, it's possible then, that they will die at warm-up. Also I feel, that warm up isn't easier then round 1. If they will pass war-up, they will die at 2.

Why would any of the warm up get amped by the Star Forge? erm

Stigma
Definitely stop at #2.

Emperordmb
Stop at four, DOE Bane vs Zannah has already been shown, and I don't see Nyriss taking Malak with backup.

Stigma
Nah. Maul and Savage take them down. Stop at 2.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Stop at four, DOE Bane vs Zannah has already been shown, and I don't see Nyriss taking Malak with backup.

I could see Zannah cleaning house with her tentacle spell. The Dark Jedi probably can't dodge it and neither can Malak given his lack of speed. Nyriss could be really effective at pelting the team with force attacks while they're evading the tentacles and defending Zannah if anyone does get through.

The Ancient Sith could probably beat that shit though, they're amazing sorcerers too.

SunRazer
Yeah, I kind of agree with Neph. Except "lack of speed" on Malak's part - what is that supposed to mean?

Nephthys
Dude ain't got no legs speed feats. Or at least, none of DoE Bane level that indicates he can get through the tentacles.

SunRazer
Well... when Ant hears that...

Nephthys
He'll what? Direct me to his respect thread? Dunno if you've checked it out recently but I'm not seeing anything about speed feats......

SunRazer
Nah, he'll probably just do a "LMFAO" or "lolworthy" or quote one of your laughs or just "laughing out loud".

Nephthys
About all he has to contribute, true.

Stigma
Nah. With this OP Maul can take down Nyriss and Savage can at least stall Zannah. They're not passing 2.

Nephthys
Thats the 3rd time you said that. I think we got it.

Stigma
Good. thumb up I'm glad you've seen the light.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.