Krayt and Wyyrlok vs. Bane and Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their peak. Bane gets his Orbalisk.

Setting: Vjun, Dooku's castle.

Who wins?

Selenial
Krayt and Wyyrlok with literally no difficulty.

Nephthys
Team 2. Zannah tentapwns, Bane pwns in other ways.

Stigma
Neph, be mindful that Krayt and Wyyrlok also receive the amp.

Nephthys
I am.

carthage
Team 1 everytime

NewGuy01
Team 1.

EmperorSidious2
Team 1. Wyyrlock is more knowledgable than Zannah and also receives the amp. Krayt and Bane might will either fight it out or Krayt wins with no difficulty, then Wyyrlock will finish Zannah off.

SunRazer
Team 1 every time.

Imperial Knight
Krayt and Wyyrlok take this Krayt has been proven to be able to resist Sith spells of madness and I dont think Wyyrlok would succumb to them either. That pretty much takes Zannah's abilities off the table. I know she used dark side tendrils in her finale fight with Bane on Ambria but I don't believe she can do this unless she is sitting on a dark side nexus. As for Bane's Obalisk's I don't think they provide that much of an advantage because they are so vulnerable to force lightning something that Krayt and Wyyrlok are extremely proficient in. As for lightsaber dueling Zannah hasnt really got any offensive capabilities and her tactic's in a fight are basically hold off the enemy and then unleash a spell of madness and for reasons I have already mentioned I dont think this will have much of an effect of either Krayt or Wyyrlok. As for Bane I do believe that with a lightsaber Krayt and Wyyrlok wont be able to penetrate his armor but because at this point Bane's technique was fairly simple and unrefined I don't think he will be able to get through Krayt or Wyyrlok's defenses either. Despite the fact that I believe Krayt and Wyyrlok will win I don't think it will be easy for them and I think they'll definitely be spending some time in the bacta tank afterward.

Board Walker
Eh does Kayt have dark transfer in this fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.