Orbalisk Bane and Nox run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their peak unless specified otherwise.

Setting: Tython

This time it is Darth Nox who accompanies Bane on Tython. They need to take on a succession of opponents.

Can they make it?

1. Lsu, Kas'im, Braga and Nyriss
2. HoT, Meetra and Satele
3. Cade, Wyyrlok and Nihl
4. Jaina, Katarn and Durron
5. Karness Muur and Krayt Reborn
6. SoR Revan and RotJ Vader

- Lsu retains her BM feats.
- Kas'm retains his nexus feats.
- Nyriss retains her nexus feats.
- Vader retains both his Legends and Canon feats.

Stigma
Any takers?

FreshestSlice

Stigma
Indeed? wink

SunRazer
Yeah, they honestly could fall at one. Lsu can hold off Bane already as we saw in the novel - somebody of Kas'im's technical skill and precision could probably hit Bane's weak points to give them the win - and Nox is not beating both Nyriss and Braga at once. Of course, if Bane retaliates with a Force outburst in time, they could pass 1.

They probably die in all of the other rounds except 2, but even there a case could be made for them losing.

Nephthys
Originally posted by SunRazer
Yeah, they honestly could fall at one. Lsu can hold off Bane already as we saw in the novel

With BM.

SunRazer
The OP says BM feats are retained.

Stigma
Yeah, I think I agree with Freshest and SunRazer. Bane and Nox die at 1.

carthage

|King Joker|
Lsu would have gotten splat on the wall pretty early on if it wasn't for Farfalla protecting her, IIRC.

Stigma
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Lsu would have gotten splat on the wall pretty early on if it wasn't for Farfalla protecting her, IIRC.
And?

at #1, it's 2 vs. 4.

carthage
She also held off all of Bane's offense. Not that she is needed for very long considering Nyriss outskills Bane and can keep up with him herself,or LOLSTOMP him with lightning. Nox isn't beating any combination of them either imo

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Stigma
And?

at #1, it's 2 vs. 4. Well, Kas'im or Braga can't really defend Lsu from Bane's Force abilities which Farfalla was able to do, I don't think. mmm So I question how long Lsu would really be in the game if Bane dispatches her with the Force quickly. But I guess it depends what combination of #1 fights Bane & Nox.

carthage
Nox kills herself after realizing who her teammate is.

Board Walker
Potentially stops at 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.