Apocalypse vs Gorilla Grodd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Fight takes place in Apocs temple.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Nur has a talking gorilla for dinner.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Nur has a talking gorilla for dinner. not saying grodd wins, but doesn't he have access to the speed force in the new 52?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
not saying grodd wins, but doesn't he have access to the speed force in the new 52?

I heard this too but haven't seen it myself. If he does and he's competent that's a game changer

zopzop
Apocalypse.

byrdgang21
Apoc stomps

"Id"
Apocalypse

leonidas
unless grodd has the speed force, he's finished for sure....with the speed force he MIGHT be able to lay down a beating before apoc can really defend himself.

Flyattractor
How would this go if it came down to "Planning & plotting"?

Zack M
Originally posted by leonidas
unless grodd has the speed force, he's finished for sure....with the speed force he MIGHT be able to lay down a beating before apoc can really defend himself.

Doesn't current Grodd have the speed force?

Blue Area Vet
Poccy utterly stomps any version. All versions at once.

leonidas
Originally posted by Zack M
Doesn't current Grodd have the speed force?

he does--or did, but his control was suspect and he obviously never showed the feats that flash has.... hence why i speculate with the MIGHT be able to....

carver9
He DID have the speed force and it was taken away from him by the Flash during their last fight.

Glorificus
Apocalypse stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.