Mace Windu & B-team confront One Sith Hands, fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
: rolling on floor laughing

Mace Windu and b-team Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin

learn that there is a sith.

they then confront the sith on coruscant

not sidious.

One Sith hands
Darth Nihl Talon
fist
Darth Stryfe
Assassin Darth Kruhl

4x4

feats for sith in legends

feats for jedi canon movies + tcw

rolling on floor laughing :

SunRazer
The Jedi win handily.

Q99
Windu's the strongest one here, and Kruhl the weakest- I mean, you could've at least given Azard! Who as someone given command of major fleets and shown to duel powerful Jedi and Imperial Knights, is at least near in line to Fist.

Though it wouldn't change the outcome: Mace Windu and his three badass members of the Jedi Council beat three badass members of Krayt's Inner Circle and their plus one.

redpill
i forgot about azard lol.

i think one sith wins - nihl defeated kole skywalker w/ lightening and 3 of them know sith lightening.

not even maul knows that

FreshestSlice
Being able to use Lightning within itself is not proof of anything, and it's not like Nihl went against Kol one on one.

Q99
Nihl killed Kol while Kol was fighting three other sith. He's got fairly strong lightning, but it's defendable- Heck, Windu could block Sidious's lightning.

The Jedi may not have lightning, but they can block it.

redpill
I think Talon can defeat b-team Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin lalone eaving mace against 4

FreshestSlice
Lulz

Q99
Originally posted by redpill
I think Talon can defeat b-team Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin lalone eaving mace against 4

Nooo, she's good but she's not that good, all three opponents are skilled and won't go down fast even one-on-one.

redpill
Originally posted by Q99
Nihl killed Kol while Kol was fighting three other sith. He's got fairly strong lightning, but it's defendable- Heck, Windu could block Sidious's lightning.

The Jedi may not have lightning, but they can block it.

darth nihl does a force scream, he freezes Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin and stabs them to death in under 5 seconds ROTS style and then mace has to face 4 alone

redpill
Originally posted by Q99
Nooo, she's good but she's not that good, all three opponents are skilled and won't go down fast even one-on-one.

then darth nihl solos.

Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin have not shown they can fight a sith

FreshestSlice
I apologize Q99. I may have been critical of your view of Legacy in the past, but this is something else.

Trocity
LOL well this was an amusing thread.

Q99
then darth nihl solos.

Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin have not shown they can fight a sith

They've fought dark jedi, jedi, jedi-hunters trained by sith, and similar before, and are just generally powerful and skilled.

Like, Jedi don't need specific anti-sith training. The first time Kenobi met Dooku he was able to block lightning.

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I apologize Q99. I may have been critical of your view of Legacy in the past, but this is something else.

It's funny, when I first joined it was hard to get people to take Legacy seriously, and in the last few threads I've mainly been tamping down expectations ^^

Trocity
Now none can deny the greatness of Lord Krayt.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Q99
They've fought dark jedi, jedi, jedi-hunters trained by sith, and similar before, and are just generally powerful and skilled.

Like, Jedi don't need specific anti-sith training. The first time Kenobi met Dooku he was able to block lightning.

It's funny, when I first joined it was hard to get people to take Legacy seriously, and in the last few threads I've mainly been tamping down expectations ^^

Saesee Tiin has never ever fought a Dark Jedi.

Jmanghan
then darth nihl solos.

Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin have not shown they can fight a sith Kit Fisto and Agen Kolar have shown amazing feats against Sith.

Kit Fisto has beaten Grievous.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Kit Fisto and Agen Kolar have shown amazing feats against Sith.
Really? Cause getting blitzed by Sheev doesn't count as an "amazing feat against Sith" and I don't recall either of them fighting Dooku, Maul, or even Savage for that matter.

redpill
Originally posted by Q99

u know i love legacy up to the point of krayt reborn

one i think thats bs

i wanted krayt to stay then and then

two, i was hoping to continue to read the sith of our lives talon vs nihl and all the fractions
nihl and maladi complain about being outsiders

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Really? Cause getting blitzed by Sheev doesn't count as an "amazing feat against Sith" and I don't recall either of them fighting Dooku, Maul, or even Savage for that matter. Considering that he's the most powerful sith in all of history, thats not a bad showing.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Considering that he's the most powerful sith in all of history, thats not a bad showing.
The fact that it's Sidious excuses it and you can say that it's not a bad showing, but you can't exactly call getting blitzed an "amazing showing" either. Perhaps it's excusable based on the fact that it's Sidious, but it's not really a feat either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.