Comedian Vs Rorschach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_medium/3/33572/744039-comedian_03.png

Comic book versions despite the pics being live action.
No prep.
No BFR.
Standard gear for both (sidearm and knife, grapnel gun respectively).
Midtown Manhattan 10 meter start distance.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3a/Rorschach_film.png

Martian_mind
Comedian.

Flyattractor
Didn't comedian have some level of "super strength"?

deathslash
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Didn't comedian have some level of "super strength"? yeah, so did Rorschach.

batman
I LOVE rorschach, but the Comedian has the experience edge on him I think, but both are ruthless men and I wish them boht of luck.

Newjak
I'd go Comedian. The Comedian was able to actually beat Ozy once something Rorschach was never able to even with help from his buddy.

Even older Comedian was able to put up more of a fight against Ozy in his losing battle than Rorsch did again once Ozy once again with help.

deathslash
Originally posted by Newjak
I'd go Comedian. The Comedian was able to actually beat Ozy once something Rorschach was never able to even with help from his buddy.

Even older Comedian was able to put up more of a fight against Ozy in his losing battle than Rorsch did again once Ozy once again with help. ABC logic at its finest.
Anyway, Comedian does win this fight.

riv6672
Cool. Thanks guys.

wuleecat
Riv, who are the 'two' in the background that Luke Cage is telling that they suck in your sig? Is it Reed and T'Charlie?

riv6672
Yeah.

long pig
Lol @ t'charlie. laughing out loud

Dying!

riv6672
Zing!

HulkIsHulk
Split with slight edge to Comedian

Newjak
Originally posted by deathslash
ABC logic at its finest.
Anyway, Comedian does win this fight. And how did you come to the conclusion Comedian wins?

deathslash
Originally posted by Newjak
And how did you come to the conclusion Comedian wins? better weapons. The starting distance allows comedian to quick draw, squeeze off a few shots (which will either hit or make rorschach run for cover) and distance himself as much as possible. Moreover, Rorschach has no armor and the only ranged weaponry that he has is a grapnel gun. I agree that comedian wins but using Ozy as a measuring stick of who would win isn't the right way to go about this.

riv6672
^^^Ah, nice reasoning. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.