Rebels Ashoka Tano vs Bariss Offee as Inquistor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
:rolling on floor laughing

you are planning to watch season 2 of Rebels as I am and you have seen the preview. You see Rebels Ashoka Tano now a Jedi and adult with Kanan and Ezra.

Ashoka tells them to run as a new inquistor arrives.

the inquistor reveals herself as Bariss Offee the female inquistor seen in the sneak peak. sent by darth vader

1- who wins, canon feats only, assume inquistor level dark side training for bariss plus her showing in TCW, full jedi for Ashoka young adult TCW + jedi knight level skills
fight to the death

2 suppose in season 2 of rebels this is an actual episode. keep in mind the needs of the writers like Filoni. what do you think will happen and who wins? or stalemate and one escapes

you can revisit your predictions when it airs

rolling on floor laughing:

|King Joker|
Ahsoka slaughterhouse.

Jmanghan
Ahsoka destroya her.

Kurk
Canon only Ahsoka wins 7/10

In the series they'll meet for the first time an the following will happen:
A) Ahsoka is caught off-guard or in a bad position and she's captured only to be rescued later

B) She and Barriss fight, stalemate, and one is forced to leave as backup arrives

I doubt they'll kill Barriss off right away; she'll appear and fight a few more times until Ahsoka finally takes her first legit kill.

redpill
doesnt vader dark side training count for something?

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by redpill
:rolling on floor laughing

you are planning to watch season 2 of Rebels as I am and you have seen the preview. You see Rebels Ashoka Tano now a Jedi and adult with Kanan and Ezra.

Ashoka tells them to run as a new inquistor arrives.

the inquistor reveals herself as Bariss Offee the female inquistor seen in the sneak peak. sent by darth vader

1- who wins, canon feats only, assume inquistor level dark side training for bariss plus her showing in TCW, full jedi for Ashoka young adult TCW + jedi knight level skills
fight to the death

2 suppose in season 2 of rebels this is an actual episode. keep in mind the needs of the writers like Filoni. what do you think will happen and who wins? or stalemate and one escapes

you can revisit your predictions when it airs

rolling on floor laughing:

How can we decide a verdict if we don't have any information on their feats and capabilities.

Jmanghan
Mmkay, I'd like to point out, in TCW, Ahsoka was caught off-guard multiple times in their last fight, Barriss was desperate and made several dirty moves to win.

"She was just being resourceful." True, but Ahsoka did nothing of the sort, and she still held her own for awhile and dominated parts of the fight, after having a single saber, while she was used to using 2 at this point.

Also, if Ahsoka is able to compete with Vader competently, then she destroys Barriss in all rounds.

|King Joker|
If Ahsoka is going to be a challenge for Darth Vader, she should be quite a bit better than an Inquisitor.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Mmkay, I'd like to point out, in TCW, Ahsoka was caught off-guard multiple times in their last fight, Barriss was desperate and made several dirty moves to win.

"She was just being resourceful." True, but Ahsoka did nothing of the sort, and she still held her own for awhile and dominated parts of the fight, after having a single saber, while she was used to using 2 at this point.
tbf, Barriss's conduct in that fight would've been effected by her need to lure Ahsoka to the area with the nanodroids to frame her, plus Barriss would've had to avoid pressing Ahsoka in direct combat as much as possible so her cover wouldn't have been blown.

Also, if Ahsoka is able to compete with Vader competently, then she destroys Barriss in all rounds.
thumb up thumb up thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
If Ahsoka is going to be a challenge for Darth Vader, she should be quite a bit better than an Inquisitor. The Inquisitor was the Grand Inquisitor as well, and as it shows, even Padawan Barriss should be better then him, most of the jedi in TCW have better dueling skills then Kanan or Ezra.

Fated Xtasy
we've got, absolutely nothing but speculation here more so than usual. erm

redpill
they were both featured in tcw

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
we've got, absolutely nothing but speculation here more so than usual. erm
lol, threads with Rebels Ahsoka usually have only one character we know jack shit about combat wise. This one has two.

redpill
Originally posted by Emperordmb
lol, threads with Rebels Ahsoka usually have only one character we know jack shit about combat wise. This one has two.

how about tcw ashoka vs tcw bariss

?

i picked rebels since season 2 is coming soon

Zenwolf
The Inquisitor was the Grand Inquisitor as well

Ugghh. >< The Grand Inquisitor shouldn't suck so bad though!

Damnit writers, he couldn't have just been a normal Inquisitor?...

/Sigh

Yes this is bothering the frak out of me..

Side note: Anyone else unable to view their profiles?

carthage
I just clicked on Quanchi's profile like 16 times and each time it worked

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
I just clicked on Quanchi's profile like 16 times why

carthage
Wouldn't you like to know, stud?

|King Joker|
http://33.media.tumblr.com/a6e095cf77d09140838cc2fb4dd10ab6/tumblr_mnsvmpW2Xl1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Zenwolf
Well when I click, all I get is an error and not being registered..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.